37 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Donatella

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

12 hours ago, DavidK said:

Finished the 100 fights for her but the last chest is slightly off screen and try as I might will not allow me to click on it... 

That seems odd. The chests are at the center of the screen. What platform are you running? Do you have a screenshot? Do you have zoom on?

• Like 1

Physical: 5 Star Valentina (mythic), Taurus, Golden Bunny
Domi: Ivanka, Azana
Sensual: Lavender, Valentine Nikki Benz

Booster: Ginseng - Ginseng - Cordy

All girls Level 550
My Level: 337
My Stats: 27307 - 27761 - 26547 - 140910 - 48391

Made it with that team alone. Didnt watched the fights (klick - go back - click - go back ....)

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

when you need high attack power and are ready to sacrifice your defense (share of) crit chance for that.

Just one nitpick, although it's an important distinction imho. Rainbow currently rules again because and only since battle mechanics were last changed to make Crit Chance in general and Harmony in particular matter a lot more again. Prior to that we had a long meta in which Mono was usually better than  Rainbow even in PvP, or at least a mix of Mono and Rainbow, whereas right now full Rainbow is basically better at all times, except for exactly Pantheon Bosses. Defense hardly ever played a big role in a win or a loss in any situation.

Apart from that, I largely agree with you. It's just that BB is all about LifeSteal, period (Blue). Defense can help for that, probably more for lower levels, but nowhere near as much as more Attack (at least when you have enough lifesteal and attack to go that route). But you need to crit as often as possible and not get critted too often for your big lifesteal attacks to (more than) make up for the damage you take (bearing in mind that you heal for a % of the damage you do, not a % of your HP). And for that you need as high a Harmony (and/or extra pure Crit Chance from Orange) as possible. That's why full Rainbow is best for BB imho.

• Like 2

This time I am a bit late with showing my result, just in case somebody wants to know. :)

Start level 280, booster: 1x ginseng, 2x chlorella

Team 1: all girls level 450, 2x blue, 2x red, 3x brown, 3x Legendary 5*, 3x common 5*, 1x common 3*

Team 2: all girls level 450, 2x blue, 1x black, 1x white, 2x yellow, 1x red, 2x Legendary 5*, 5x common 5*

Team 3-5: all girls level 400, mostly 3x brown + strongest girls

They took me to 71 potions. I decided to spend kobans on my first team -> 86 potions -> 99 potions -.-

Because I was unlucky I had to spend another 600 kobans for one potion (total of 1800 kobans). I spend kobans because I had only 5 L5 girls and I need some more for a stronger team until I can get some mythic girls. The other reason, I want 3 L5 girls of each color until I get some mythic girls.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2