Hi Fellow Players - Sandy Seduction is not what you think it is - the hidden math - New Players be aware

Tomthe Bomb

Hi Fellow Players,

Just a few hints for new players about Sandy Seduction.   Characters 'Gold Levitya' and 'Desert Dalila' have instructions on the Sandy Seduction Panel that says "Get me in the Pachinko!'  However, this does NOT mean any of the Pachinko games only in the Event Pachinko game.  All 5 girls are possible from Event Pachinko even the character 'Pharaoh Neferkitty' which you would get by doing all the Daily Missions which means if you spend 1,800 Kabons [gold nuggets that kind of look like testicles] you could end up with 'Pharaoh Neferkitty' which would be a waste of your Kabons.   So what is the value of a Kabon?  If you buy you Kabons at the most popular option, which is get 2,760 Kabons for 20 Euros, then each Kaban is about 0.007 Euros which makes 1,800 Kabons cost about 12.60 Euros.  Of course if you go to the maximum and buy your Kabons at 15,600 Kabons at 100 Euros the cost of each Kakon goes down to 0.0064 [not much of an improvement].  BUT THIS IS THE DEAL, for 1,800 Kabons (12.60 Euros) you only get a CHANCE at getting a girl - no guarantee.  Event Pachinko says the 1,800 Kabons only give you a chance, not a high chance, just a chance but they never tell you the probability.  My experience is that the probability is low as low as in those Nickel slot machines, you got to pump in a lot a nickels before you get your 4 cherries.   So new players be aware that unless you have a string of girls handing you Euros by the bagful or you can't figure out how to spend all those Euros you are racking up from the Stock Market, Event Pachinko is a poor gamble [i.e. it will make you poor].

However who I really want to talk about and warn new players is the character 'Pyramid Lupa'.  Here Sandy Seduction tells you "Rescue me from Whaty non-final stages".  Now Whaty is one of the sex champions you will find at the Pride Manson.  The stages they are talking about are 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, and the final stage 4-5.   A new player might think that if they were at say the very beginning of stage 0-1 they would just have to spend their HH Tickets and combat Whaty to reach stage 1-2 and win shards [shards are percentages of the character] of 'Pyramid Lupa'.   Now Pride Mansion is the second level of the Sex Champions with each level needing more and more HH tickets to complete a level.  In my experience it takes about an average of 20 HH tickets to move from stage to stage in Pride Manson.  [It needs to be noted that you can't use one HH ticket after another because the 'Girls' need a 15 minute break (unless you spend 6 Kabons) and it is common to need 20 combats (20X15 Min = 5 Hr wait time or spend 20X6 Kabans = 120 Kabans = 0.84 Euros) to go from one level to the next]  BUT THAT IS ONLY PARTLY TRUE.   This is because the reward for reaching a non-final stage is not ONLY shards for  'Pyramid Lupa', but 6 other 'Legendary' [purple background] items,  This means when you spend those HH tickets and reach the next stage you only have a 1 in 7 chance [14.29%] of getting shards for 'Pyramid Lupa',  But that is not all.  You see when you reach that next stage you can't just keep playing - Whaty needs 24 hours of 'rest' before you can combat him again. [Again you can buy your way out of waiting - it costs about 450 Kabans (3.15 Euros) to cut that 24 hours down to zero.]   Now here is the problem.  The Sandy Seduction Contest only goes on for a limited number of days - 10 days.  This means with the 24 hour wait and the 5 hours it takes to do a level if you set a timer to do a combat every 15 minutes [if you are trying not to spend any Euros] it takes 29 hours for each stage which means you can do 8 stages in 240 hours [with 8 hours left over].   At an average of 20 HH tickets per stage, you will spend 160 HH tickets to go through the 8 stages.  However, one of those 8 stages will have to be a 4-5 stage which gives no shards for  'Pyramid Lupa'.   Therefore you have 7 chances to win shards during the Sandy Seduction Contest.  Next you need to know that you will win 35 shards [35%] for  'Pyramid Lupa' if you are lucky [14.29% chance].  But you will need to be lucky 3 times in your 7 chances.  This is like rolling a '6' three times in 7 rolls.  

Could not find the probability of getting three '6's in 7 rolls, but this is the probability of getting three '6's in 6 rolls

Let pp = probability of getting a 6p for each toss, then p=16p=16, and q=1p=56q=1−p=56 is the probability of getting a number other than 66. Let kk = the number of successful trials. This is a binomial experiment consisting of 66 independent trials. So n=6n=6. Let xx be the number of 66's in 66 tosses of the fair die, then we find P(x3)=1P(0)P(1)P(2)P(x≥3)=1−P(0)−P(1)−P(2).

P(x=k)=(nk)pkqnkP(x=k)=(nk)⋅pk⋅qn−k. So:

P(0)=P(x=0)=(60)(16)0(56)6=0.335P(0)=P(x=0)=(60)⋅(16)0⋅(56)6=0.335

P(1)=P(x=1)=(61)(16)1(56)5=0.402P(1)=P(x=1)=(61)⋅(16)1⋅(56)5=0.402

P(2)=P(x=2)=(62)(16)2(56)4=0.201P(2)=P(x=2)=(62)⋅(16)2⋅(56)4=0.201.

So: P(x3)=10.3350.4020.201=0.062  THE ANSWER IS LESS THAN 1% CHANCE  THE ADDITION OF AN EXTRA ROLL WILL NOT BRING THE CHANCE UP TO ABOVE 1%.

That being said, is it possible to roll three sixes in a roll - sure it is, but it is not very likely to happen.  Is it likely to win shards three times in 7 chances  - sure it is, but it is not very likely to happen. 

SO WHAT I'M SAYING NEW PLAYER - SAVE YOUR HH TICKETS FOR OTHER CONTESTS - WINNING A GIRL FROM A SEX CHAMPION IN A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME IS RARE, VERY, VERY RARE.

Playing the Sex Champion Contest is good when you do not have a time limit.  For example, I won Dameda [Dameda Onna] - in Sex Champions Competition from Morning Wood Home after 5 full levels,  This means I went through states 0-1, 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 at level '0,' then  I went through states 0-1, 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 at level '1' , then  I went through states 0-1, 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 at level '2', then  I went through states 0-1, 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 at level '3', then  I went through states 0-1, 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 at level '4', then  I went through states 0-1, 1-2. 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5 at level '5' winning Dameda when I finished level 5 stage 5.  How many HH tickets did it cost, well sorry my records are not complete but I can assure you it was over 1,000 HH tickets.  Remember Morning Wood House is the lowest level in Sex Champions, so it should be easiest to get a girl at that level.   I have been playing Sex Harbor for nearly a year now,  Sex Harbor is the highest level in Sex Champions and takes the most HH tickets to go from level to level.  I am currently on Level 4 stage 2-3 and have not won the girl.  I will eventually win the girl but it will probably take another year to do it, perhaps longer.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

This means when you spend those HH tickets and reach the next stage you only have a 1 in 7 chance [14.29%] of getting shards for 'Pyramid Lupa',

False. The chance for shards is 50%. If the other 50% trigger, the game reroll to choose which item you get.

In my experience it takes about an average of 20 HH tickets to move from stage to stage in Pride Manson

It seems you didn't have a good performance against the champ or you have leveld him to high. With my test-server account (lvl 141, 25 girls) I need much lesser tickets. Be sure that you have optimized your draft (matching poses and try to lvl the choosen girls if possible), have best avalaible equipment and best reachable market stats.

but they never tell you the probability

Is 22,5% - not very low, but far away from a good chance - in comparison to the other drop-chances it's a high chance, but only in this specific case if you compare it with dropchances of Myhtic shards (belwo 7%) or Mythic Pachinko (0,5-1%) for example.

All 5 girls are possible from Event Pachinko even the character 'Pharaoh Neferkitty' which you would get by doing all the Daily Missions

Classic Event has 6 girls - 2 from Villains, 2 from EpicPachinko, 1 from Champion and 1 from Daily Missions. THE MISSION GIRL IS NOT IN PACHINKO! In EventPachinko you can get the other 5 but not Neferkitty!

grafik.png.f41f60be7f82ba79ff0716b9f9b8f53c.png

grafik.png.d0861235b2491228c17041a214bc95b2.png

Even though you have some mistakes in your post I have to agree with you to say to newer player: don't waste ressources, spend ressources wisely and before you spend a singel part of it try to be sure that you know what you do!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 8

Thanks @Tomthe Bomb for the warnings and thanks @bolitho76 for the corrections!
(I just wanted to post some of them myself.)

As bolitho76 already explained, only five of the six classic event girls are available in Event Pachinko, not the mission girl.
(Maybe you mixed up Pharao Neferkitty with Pyramid Lupa.)

And these five girls are also available in Epic Pachinko.

When you have still a lot of girls in the Epic Pachinko pool available (like I have), then only 96 pictures of them are shown.
But @Tom208 's "Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season Version" script lists the names of all available girls, so you can see, that there are more.
And the current event girls are added at the end.

Il y a 1 heure, Tomthe Bomb a dit :

However, one of those 8 stages will have to be a 4-5 stage which gives no shards for  'Pyramid Lupa'.   Therefore you have 7 chances to win shards during the Sandy Seduction Contest.  Next you need to know that you will win 35 shards [35%] for  'Pyramid Lupa' if you are lucky [14.29% chance].  But you will need to be lucky 3 times in your 7 chances.  This is like rolling a '6' three times in 7 rolls.  

Could not find the probability of getting three '6's in 7 rolls, but this is the probability of getting three '6's in 6 rolls

The reasoning is correct, but as @bolitho76 pointed out, the initial assumption (Drop rate) is wrong.

You can find detailed stats here:

And additional details in another reply in the same topic:

Some considerations regarding the event Pachinko and event girls:

- With a drop rate of 22.5% and a cost of 1800 Kobans, the Epic Pachinko x10 is actually a better choice (100% chances for a cost of 5400 Kobans). The Epic Pachinko also contains the girls from the current event; so you can get them there as well. Of course, if your Epic Pachinko pool contains hundreds of girls, the chance of getting one specific girl from the current event is much lower; so if you're looking for one girl that you really like, this might not be a valid option. But it's cheaper.

- You should always wait the end of the event before playing Pachinko. As you mentioned, Villains girls and Champions girls are also present in the pachinko, so if you wait a bit longer, you will have some good chances to obtain these girls for free, thus removing them from the Pachinko pool. And then the Pachinko pool will only contain the exclusive girls.

- Obtaining girls "the normal way" when they're available on villains is cheaper than using the pachinko. The average cost for a girl on a villain is ~2160 Kobans (if you're using combativity refills). So if you're willing to pay for all of them, start by buying combativity to obtain villains girls (and maybe the champion girl), and then move to the more expensive Pachinko girls.

• Like 6

Dear bolitho76,

A lot to discuss so let me take it one step at a time .

This means when you spend those HH tickets and reach the next stage you only have a 1 in 7 chance [14.29%] of getting shards for 'Pyramid Lupa',

False. The chance for shards is 50%. If the other 50% trigger, the game reroll to choose which item you get.

I want to understand what you said - in my example [actual event] I got a 'Headband' as my reward for the stage.  Are you telling me that there is a way to change that reward to something else by doing a 'REROLL'

OK what is a REROLL and just how do you do it????

As always your wisdom is appreciated and by the end of this discussion I truly believe a lot of new players will learn something, not that I'm an old pro as I have been playing for less than one year.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

2 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

Dear bolitho76,

A lot to discuss so let me take it one step at a time .

I want to understand what you said - in my example [actual event] I got a 'Headband' as my reward for the stage.  Are you telling me that there is a way to change that reward to something else by doing a 'REROLL'

OK what is a REROLL and just how do you do it????

As always your wisdom is appreciated and by the end of this discussion I truly believe a lot of new players will learn something, not that I'm an old pro as I have been playing for less than one year.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

No, it means that you have 50% to get shards, and if you don't get shards, then the game "rolls" to see which of the possible other items you get. There's no reroll.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kenrae said:

No, it means that you have 50% to get shards, and if you don't get shards, then the game "rolls" to see which of the possible other items you get. There's no reroll.

Dear Kenrae,

So you are saying that at the end of a stage, there is a binary event - A) win shards or B) win one of 6 possible Legendary items.  OK, if that is the case, and I have no reason to doubt you, then I will have to change my statistical argument.  Please give me a day or two to create a new description about winning girls from Sex Champions.

Thank you for this useful information.  I believe this is the kind of information that needs to be given to players so they can understand the mechanics of the game.  The introduction of the binary event GREATLY increases the chances of winning the girl, but it is not 100% nor should it be as a 50% chance is fair.

Play On  Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 1:45 PM, Mighty Thor said:

Thanks @Tomthe Bomb for the warnings and thanks @bolitho76 for the corrections!
(I just wanted to post some of them myself.)

As bolitho76 already explained, only five of the six classic event girls are available in Event Pachinko, not the mission girl.
(Maybe you mixed up Pharao Neferkitty with Pyramid Lupa.)

And these five girls are also available in Epic Pachinko.

When you have still a lot of girls in the Epic Pachinko pool available (like I have), then only 96 pictures of them are shown.
But @Tom208 's "Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season Version" script lists the names of all available girls, so you can see, that there are more.
And the current event girls are added at the end.

Dear Mighty Thor,

Yes, I looked at it again and see that there were ONLY 5 girls - not 6 - which means I was crying in my beer so constantly that my vision must have been blurred and I thought I saw 6 girls.  Well, I rinsed my eyes with a good brand of bourbon and not I see much more clearly.  I plan on rewriting my statistical argument with all this additional information to make it more understandable.  Have a great day and a better tomorrow.

Play On Tomthe Bomb 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello New Players,   here is the new math:

New Math for Sandy Seduction for New Players

According to Kenrae the Moderator when competing for girls in Sex Champions, at the stages 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4 at the completion of the stage there is a binary event with 50% chance of winning 35% of the girl or 50% chance of winning one of 6 possible Legendary prizes.  There is no chance of winning shards for the girl at the end of stage 4-5 with just the usual prize which is 10 Kisses for Whaty.  But don't think that every other time you will win shards.  When flipping a coin for heads/tails there is a 50% chance for heads and a 50% chance for tails.  This does NOT mean in 10 flips of the coin you will get 5 heads and 5 tails.  Statistics is the math of very large numbers.  If you flip a coin 1,000 times you will get about to 500 heads and 500 tails, and when you flip a coin 100,000 times then you will be very, very close to 50,000 heads and 50,000 tails.  I tell you this because I don't want you to expect that half the time you will get shards.  It is very possible to flip 10 heads in a row, rare but possible.  So do not expect to win shards for 'Pyramid Lupa' [or any girl for that matter] by finishing only three stages.

To help you understand, I am going to present my actual data in my combats with Whaty.  I will present the data like this:
LEVEL - STAGE  X/10 WHERE X = THE NUMBER OF MATCHING SEX POSITIONS
so for example 13 - 0-1 7/10 means that I am at Level 13 at Stage 0-1 and I had matched 7 of the 10 sex positions with the Sex Champion.
Next I will show each combat by the amount of money credits (K) earned with that combat seperated by a '/' remembering that each combat requires a HH ticket 
so for example 245/185/234/259/377/291/373/286/267/340/304/304/320/323/323/324/324/308/343/273
this would indicate 20 combats costing 20 HH tickets with a 15 minute wait between each combat.  Note that the total time is 19 x 15 minutes = 285 minutes which is 4.75 hours.  The reason it is 19 X 15 and not 20 X 15 is because you don't have to wait 15 minutes for the first combat but it still costs you a HH ticket.
Next comes = Prize and then the value in money credits when you sell the prize 
so for example 
= Mini-Whaty 228K means that my prize was a Mini-Whaty and I sold it for 228,000 money credits.
Therefore a session of combat would look like this:
13 - 0-1 7/10  245/185/234/259/377/291/373/286/267/340/304/304/320/323/323/324/324/308/343/273 = Mini-Whaty 228K

This is the actual data from my first level 13 combat with Whaty.  I started to try to win 'Pyramid Lupa' starting fresh at Level 13 Stage 1-2.  Here is that data:

[[[[[SESSION A]]]]]
13 - 1-2 7/10  420/339/285/467/421/339/351/333/367/302/351/276/293/451/313/251/326/438/289/332/313/429/259/244/296/266/331/266/443/383/385/347/302/306/296/283/286/ = Fiery Logo 380K
   So this first session cost me 38 HH tickets [37 combats and 1 ticket for the Fiery Logo] and took 9.25 hours to do then waited 24 hours to start 13 - 2-1.   
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 33.25 to 34.5 hours   [24 + 9.25  to  24 + 10.5]
   Note that the 9.25 hours is the MINIMUM time used because even though I used a timer, I wasn't able to do a combat every 15 minutes, so the 9.25 hours is probably much closer to 10 or 10.5 hours [perhaps longer].

COST/BENEFIT CALCULATIONS
If you go to the Reception Desk in the floating island world of the Sex Champions, you will find that you can buy HH tickets at the Reception Desk for 120 gold Kubans.  If you buy gold Kubans at the most popular rate of 2,760 gold Kubans for 20 Euro which means one Euro buys 138 gold Kubans [2,760/20].  Therefore one HH ticket costs 120/138 = 0.8696 Euros.  Keep this in mind for later.  Please note that you can also buy 10 HH tickets for 1,140 gold Kubans which makes each HH ticket cost 114 gold Kubans (a discount of 6 gold Kubans) therefore at this rate each gold Kuban costs 114/138 = 0.8261 Euros.  I will use the 0.8696 Euros rate in my calculations.
MONEY CREDITS EARNED
OK, so how many money credits did I earn in the Level 13 Stage 1-2 combat with Whaty?  Let's add up those 38 numbers.  The total is 12,379,000 money credits for the 37 combats 
                        + 380,000 for selling the Fiery Logo [hey it looks like a cock & balls]
        Grand total =  12,759,000 money credits
    From playing the game you know you can buy a Yellow background magazine for adding experience to your girl for 36,050 money credits, or buy a Yellow background flower for adding appreciation to your girl for 54,210 money credits.  Therefore you know that 12,759,000 money credits is a drop in the bucket, but if you keep adding drops to your bucket it will fill up.
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 38 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 38 X 120 gold Kubans = 4,560 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 4,560/138 = 33.04 Euros value
    From playing the game you know you do not have to buy ALL your HH tickets because you can win them as prizes in the game.  Therefore each time you win an HH ticket you win 0.8696 Euros in value because you don't have to buy that HH ticket in Euros from the Sex Champion's Reception Desk.
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   33.04 Euros value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 0

[[[[[SESSION B]]]]]
13 - 2-3 8/10   309/401/487/451/437/430/345/428/503/ = 35 shards [35%] Pyramid Lupa
   So this second session cost me 10 HH tickets [9 combats and 1 ticket for the 35% Pyramid Lupa] and took 2.25 hours to do then waited 24 hours to start 13 - 3-4.   I think I should mention that this level I only needed 9 combats most likely because I was lucky during 'New Draft' to get 3 sex positions in that draft.  As you know from playing the game at the lower Levels - say Level 4 - you get less 'New Draft' opportunities than at higher Levels - say Level 13 where I get over 20 'New Draft' opportunities.  With the ability to 'hold' up to 5 sex positions, whether you end up with 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 total sex positions is a random draw from your 'New Draft'.  That is why it is easier to get a higher sex position ratio at your higher Levels.  At higher Levels you are almost guaranteed to get a 6/10 sex positions.  I usually get 7/10 sex positions and rarely get 8/10.  I have NEVER gotten 9/10 or 10/10 sex postions as it is just very unlikely to get 4 or 5 of the needed sex positions in a single 'New Draft'.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   Normally the time would have been 26.25 to 26.75 hours   [24 + 2.25  to  24 + 2.75]
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after a 12 hour wait, I paid 222 gold Kubans [222/138 = 1.609 Euro] so I could start 13 - 3-4 early
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was 14.25 to 14.75 hours   [12 + 2.25  to  12 + 2.75]
   Note that the 2.25 hours is the MINIMUM time used because even though I used a timer, I wasn't able to do a combat every 15 minutes, so the 2.25 hours is probably much closer to 2.5 or 2.75 hours [perhaps longer].

MONEY CREDITS EARNED
    The total is  3,791,000 money credits for the 9 combats 
                        + 0 because you can not sell 35 shards of Pyramid Lupa
    Grand total = 3,791,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 10 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 10 X 120 gold Kubans = 1,200 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 1,200/138 = 8.696 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   8.696 (for HH tickets) + 1.609 (for 12 hours less wait) = 10.305 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 222

[[[[[SESSION C]]]]]
13 - 3-4 7/10   267/391/467/459/306/233/247/309/288/306/264/368/310/ = Headband 391K
   So this third session cost me 14 HH tickets [13 combats and 1 ticket for the Headband and took 3.25 hours to do then waited 24 hours to start 13 - 4-5.  Because I paid 222 gold Kubans, this session started 12 hours earlier that it would had I waited the 24 hours, however, I did not start spending paying the 6 gold Kubans to reduce the 15 minute wait between combats.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   Normally the time would have been 27.25 to 27.75 hours   [24 + 3.25  to  24 + 3.75]
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after getting the headband I immediately paid 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so I could start 13 - 3-5 immediately
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was 3.25  to  3.75 hours  [Time needed for the 13 fifteen minute waits between combats  13 X 15 = 195 minutes  THEN  195/60 = 3.25 hours]
   Note that the 3.25 hours is the MINIMUM time used because even though I used a timer, I wasn't able to do a combat every 15 minutes, so the 3.25 hours is probably much closer to 3.5 or 3.75 hours [perhaps longer].

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  4,215,000 money credits for the 13 combats 
                  + 391,000 for selling the Headband
    Grand total = 4,606,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 14 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 14 X 120 gold Kubans = 1,680 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 1,680/138 = 12.174 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   12.174 (for HH tickets) + 3.130 (for no 24 hours wait) = 15.304 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 432

[[[[[SESSION D]]]]]
SMALL CHANGE IN SYMBOLISM  - the '/' symbol represents waiting 15 minutes until the next combat
                           - the '+' symbol represents paying 6 gold Kubans for no wait for combat
        In this session, I started to pay 6 gold Kubans rather than wait 15 minutes because time was running out and I knew this stage would not give me any shards for Pyramid Lupa and I needed to get to 14 - 0-1 fast.
13 - 4-5 7/10   350+343+363+384+381+545+353+372+325+362+390+340+ = 10 Kisses
   So this fourth session cost me 13 HH tickets [12 combats and 1 ticket for the 10 Kisses and this took only 7 minutes [remember I still had to take time to match the sex positions and ended up with 7/10 matches.]. Normally you would need to wait 24 hours to start 14 - 0-1.  I chose to pay 432 gold Kubans so the next session would begin immediately.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   Normally the time would have been just over 24 hours
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after getting the 10 Kisses I immediately paid 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so I could start 14 - 0-1 immediately
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was about 7 minutes.  Yes things go faster when you pay those 6 gold Kubans.

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  4,508,000 money credits for the 12 combats 
                  +       0 for not selling the Kisses
    Grand total = 4,508,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 13 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 13 X 120 gold Kubans = 1,680 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 1,560/138 = 11.304 Euros value
COST OF NOT WAITING 15 MINUTES BETWEEN COMBATS
OK, so I paid 12 times to speed things up = 12 X 6 = 72 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 72/138 = 0.522 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   11.304 (for HH tickets) + 3.130 (for no 24 hours wait) + 0.522 (for no 15 min wait) 
    = 14.956 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 432 + 72 = 504

[[[[[SESSION E]]]]]
SMALL CHANGE IN SYMBOLISM  - the '/' symbol represents waiting 15 minutes until the next combat
        In this session, I continued to pay 6 gold Kubans rather than wait 15 minutes because time was running out and I needed to get to 14 - 1-2 fast.
14 - 0-1 7/10    518+404+401+398+423+405+370+389+403+ = Whaty Gem 397K
   So this fifth session cost me 10 HH tickets [9 combats and 1 ticket for the Whaty Gem and this took only 11 minutes [remember I still had to take time to match the sex positions and ended up with 7/10 matches.]. Normally you would need to wait 24 hours to start 14 - 0-2.  I chose to pay 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so the next session would begin immediately.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after getting the Whaty Gem I immediately paid 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so I could start 14 - 1-2 immediately
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was about 11 minutes.  

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  3,711,000 money credits for the 9 combats 
                  + 397,000 for selling the Whaty Gem
    Grand total = 4,108,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 10 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 10 X 120 gold Kubans = 1,200 gold Kuban 
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 1,200/138 = 8.696 Euros value
OK, so I paid 10 times to speed things up = 10 X 6 = 60 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 60/138 = 0.435 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   8.696 (for HH tickets) + 3.130 (for no 24 hours wait) + 0.435 (for no 15 min wait) 
    = 12.261 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 432 + 60 = 492

[[[[[SESSION F]]]]]
        In this session, I continued to pay 6 gold Kubans rather than wait 15 minutes because time was running out and I needed to get to 14 - 1-2 fast.
14 - 1-2 7/10    287+335+325+275+354+345+328+342+301+344+313+ = Mini Whaty 397K
   So this sixth session cost me 12 HH tickets [11 combats and 1 ticket for the Mini Whaty and this took only 12.5 minutes [remember I still had to take time to match the sex positions and ended up with 7/10 matches.]. Normally you would need to wait 24 hours to start 14 - 2-3.  I chose to pay 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 EuroS] so the next session would begin immediately.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after getting the Mini Whaty I immediately paid 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so I could start 14 - 1-2 immediately
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was about 12.5 minutes.  

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  3,549,000 money credits for the 11 combats 
                  + 397,000 for selling the Mini Whaty
    Grand total = 3,946,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 12 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 12 X 120 gold Kubans = 1,440 gold Kuban 
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 1,440/138 = 10.435 Euros value
OK, so I paid 11 times to speed things up = 11 X 6 = 66 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 66/138 = 0.478 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   10.435 (for HH tickets) + 3.130 (for no 24 hours wait) + 0.478 (for no 15 min wait) 
    = 14.043 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 432 + 66 = 498

[[[[[SESSION G]]]]]
        In this session, I continued to pay 6 gold Kubans rather than wait 15 minutes because time was running out and I needed to get to 14 - 3-4 fast.
14 - 2-3 6/10    276+347+259+253+315+282+319+337+266+326+359+352+ = 35 shards [35%] Pyramid Lupa
   So this seventh session cost me 13 HH tickets [12 combats and 1 ticket for the 35 shards [35%] Pyramid Lupa and this took about 13 minutes [remember I still had to take time to match the sex positions and ended up with 6/10 matches.]. Normally you would need to wait 24 hours to start 14 - 3-4.  I chose to pay 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euros] so the next session would begin immediately.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after getting the 35% Pyramid Lupa I immediately paid 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so I could start 14 - 3-4 immediately
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was about 13 minutes.  

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  3,691,000 money credits for the 12 combats 
                  +       0 for not selling the 35 shards [35%] Pyramid Lupa
    Grand total = 3,691,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 13 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 13 X 120 gold Kubans = 1,560 gold Kuban 
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 1,560/138 = 11.304 Euros value
OK, so I paid 12 times to speed things up = 12 X 6 = 72 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 72/138 = 0.522 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   11.304 (for HH tickets) + 3.130 (for no 24 hours wait) + 0.522 (for no 15 min wait) 
    = 14.956 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 432 + 72 = 504

[[[[[SESSION H]]]]]
        In this session, I continued to pay 6 gold Kubans rather than wait 15 minutes because time was running out and I needed to get to 14 - 4-5 fast.
14 - 3-4 7/10    401+359+345+311+246+382+441+335+379+506+358+359+267+ = Mini Whaty 379k
   So this eigth session cost me 14 HH tickets [13 combats and 1 ticket for the Mini Whaty and this took about 11.5 minutes [remember I still had to take time to match the sex positions and ended up with 7/10 matches.]. Normally you would need to wait 24 hours to start 14 - 3-4.  I chose to pay 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euros] so the next session would begin immediately.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after getting the 35% Pyramid Lupa I immediately paid 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so I could start 14 - 4-5 immediately
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was about 11.5 minutes.  

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  4,689,000 money credits for the 13 combats 
                  + 397,000 for selling the Mini Whaty
    Grand total = 5,086,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 14 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 14 X 120 gold Kubans = 1,680 gold Kuban 
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 1,680/138 = 12.174 Euros value
OK, so I paid 13 times to speed things up = 13 X 6 = 78 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 78/138 = 0.565 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   12.174 (for HH tickets) + 3.130 (for no 24 hours wait) + 0.565 (for no 15 min wait) 
    = 15.869 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 432 + 78 = 510

[[[[[SESSION I]]]]]
        In this session, I continued to pay 6 gold Kubans rather than wait 15 minutes because time was running out and I needed to get to 15 - 0-1 fast.
14 - 4-5 7/10    140+169+120+140+228+120+166+140+186+186+208+149+186+237+120+140+208+186+149+160+169+206+160+160+140+166+120+169+215+ = 10 Kisses  [SPECIAL NOTE - I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY COMBATS GAVE SUCH LOW VALUES, I'D EXPECT MORE 300s]
   So this ninth session cost me 30 HH tickets [29 combats and 1 ticket for the 10 Kisses and this took about 25 minutes [remember I still had to take time to match the sex positions and ended up with 7/10 matches.]. Normally you would need to wait 24 hours to start 14 - 3-4.  I chose to pay 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euros] so the next session would begin immediately.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after getting the 10 Kisses I immediately paid 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so I could start 15 - 0-1 immediately
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was about 25 minutes.  

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  4,843,000 money credits for the 29 combats 
                  +       0 for not selling the Kisses
    Grand total = 4,843,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 30 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 30 X 120 gold Kubans = 3,600 gold Kuban 
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 3,600/138 = 26.087 Euros value
OK, so I paid 29 times to speed things up = 29 X 6 = 174 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 174/138 = 1.261 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   26.087 (for HH tickets) + 3.130 (for no 24 hours wait) + 1.261 (for no 15 min wait) 
    = 30.487 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 432 + 174 = 606

[[[[[SESSION J]]]]]
        In this session, I continued to pay 6 gold Kubans rather than wait 15 minutes because time was running out and I needed to get to 15 - 1-2 fast.
15 - 0-1 7/10  272+280+280+312+329+317+279+301+281+346+314+376+346+315+ = Pants 397K
   So this tenth session cost me 15 HH tickets [14 combats and 1 ticket for the Pants and this took about 9.5 minutes [remember I still had to take time to match the sex positions and ended up with 7/10 matches.]. Normally you would need to wait 24 hours to start 15 - 1-2.  I chose to pay 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euros] so the next session would begin immediately.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   HOWEVER I was trying to hurry up a little, so after getting the Pants I immediately paid 432 gold Kubans [432/138 = 3.130 Euro] so I could start 15 - 1-2 immediately
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was about 9.5 minutes.  

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  4,348,000 money credits for the 14 combats 
                  + 397,000 for selling the Pants
    Grand total = 4,745,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 15 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 15 X 120 gold Kubans = 1,800 gold Kuban 
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 1,800/138 = 13.043 Euros value
OK, so I paid 14 times to speed things up = 14 X 6 = 84 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 84/138 = 0.609 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   13.043 (for HH tickets) + 3.130 (for no 24 hours wait) + 0.609 (for no 15 min wait) 
    = 16.782 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 432 + 84 = 516

[[[[[SESSION K]]]]]
        In this session, I continued to pay 6 gold Kubans rather than wait 15 minutes because time was running out and I needed to get to 15 - 2-3 fast [didn't know I would win 35 shards [35%] Pyramid Lupa].
15 - 1-2 7/10  +208+220+247+212+225+229+222+238+228+219+210+227+184+224+229+210+223+250+ = 35 shards [35%] Pyramid Lupa  [SPECIAL NOTE - I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MY COMBATS GAVE SUCH LOW VALUES, I'D EXPECT MORE 300s]
   So this eleventh session cost me 19 HH tickets [18 combats and 1 ticket for the [35%] Pyramid Lupa and this took about 14.5 minutes [remember I still had to take time to match the sex positions and ended up with 7/10 matches.]. Normally you would need to wait 24 hours to start 15 - 1-3; HOWEVER because with this session I had gained 105 shards [105%] of Pyramid Lupa, there was no reason to jump to 15 - 2-3 quickly.
TOTAL TIME NEEDED 
   HOWEVER because I didn't need to jump to 15 - 2-3 quickly, I didn't pay the extra 432 gold Kubans but when I started I didn't know I was going to win Pyramid Lupa so I still paid the 6 gold Kubans between each combat
   THEREFORE TOTAL TIME NEEDED was about 14.5 minutes.  

MONEY CREDITS EARNED    
    The total is  4,005,000 money credits for the 18 combats 
                  +       0 for not selling the 35 shards [35%] Pyramid Lupa
    Grand total = 4,005,000 money credits
HH TICKETS COST
OK, so we used 19 HH tickets 
    cost of HH Tickets  = 19 X 120 gold Kubans = 2,280 gold Kuban 
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 2,280/138 = 16.522 Euros value
OK, so I paid 18 times to speed things up = 18 X 6 = 108 gold Kubans
    because 1 Euro = 138 gold Kubans, then 108/138 = 0.783 Euros value
TOTAL EURO VALUE SPENT   16.522 (for HH tickets) + 0 (allow 24 hours wait) + 0.783 (for no 15 min wait) 
    = 17.305 Euro value
TOTAL GOLD KUBANS SPENT (doesn't include the costs of HH tickets) 108 gold Kubans

OVERALL SUMMARY
                                                                      EURO VALUE
SESSION        HH Tickets        TIME NEEDED              MONEY CREDITS            SPENT         KUBANS SPENT
A             38            33.25 to 34.5 hours            12,759,000            33.04             0
B *35%        10            14.25 to 14.75 hours        3,791,000            10.305            222
C             14            3.25  to  3.75 hours        4,606,000            15.304            432
D             13                7 min (0.117 hr)        4,508,000            14.956            504
E             10               11 min (0.183 hr)        4,108,000            12.261            492
F             12              12.5 min (0.208 hr)        3,946,000            14.043            498
G *35%        13               13 min (0.217 hr)        3,691,000            14.956            504
H             14              11.5 min (0.192 hr)        5,086,000            15.869            510
I             30               25 min (0.417 hr)        4,843,000            30.487            606
J              15               9.5 min (0.158 hr)        4,745,000            16.782            516
K *35%         19              14.5 min (0.242 hr)        4,005,000            17.305            108

WHAT THE OVERALL SUMMERY TELLS US

It took me 11 sessions to capture the 105 shards to gain Pyramid Lupa.  Therefore the success rate of getting shards for Lupa was 3/11 = 0.273 which is 27.3%.  Now you HAVE to include session 13 - 4-5 and session 14 - 4-5 in your success rate calculations because you just can't skip these stages just because you know you will not get shards.  Because you don't have the option to skip them they must be in your success calculation.  This was my actual success calculation, perhaps you will be lucky and get a larger success calculation.  It is mathematically possible that you would only need 3 sessions to win 105 shards for a girl, but it is mathematically very, very unlikely.  
The next point is the number of HH tickets needed for each session.  I needed a total of 188 HH tickets in my eleven session which makes my actual average was 188/11 = 17.091 HH tickets per session.  However, it must be remembered that I started at Level 13 and went up to Level 15 and I am not sure, but it does seem that in general the higher you go in levels, the more combats you will need to finish that level.  Now if you are lucky you may have 200 HH tickets when you start to get your girl but if you had zero and had to buy them [(188X120)/138] it would cost you 163.478 Euros.  Now you can understand the value of getting HH tickets as a reward, they come in handy.
The next point is Time Needed.  First the Sandy Seduction Contest is only 10 days long.  Even if you paid the 6 gold Kubans for every combat but waited 24 hours between stages, then Sandy Seduction would run out of time BEFORE you got to your 105 shards, and that is if you are lucky and have a success rate of 27% OR BETTER. How many sessions you would need will depend on what stage you started at - I was lucky and could start at stage 1-2 - and on the randomness of your wins.  Remember the binary event is 50-50 but with less than 20 sessions, mathematically you will not win shards with every other session.  Now if you think paying 432 gold Kubans is a little steep of a price, you could have good success waiting for 12 hours and paying 222 gold Kubans to save your gold.  If it gets down to only 3 days and you have only 35 shards, then you will have to pay the 432 gold Kubans if you want to win that girl.
Nest on the list is money credits.  Looks like some big numbers.  However if you look at the number of HH tickets and the amount of money credits it is easy to see they are NOT DIRECTLY CORRELATED.  Now this is not do to a low sex position match, most of my matches were 7 out of 10, so that is not the problem.  The problem is the randomness of the money credit rewards.  I also get the sense that it is the time of day.  I don't have mathematical evidence to support that, but it is an impression I got doing these 11 sessions.  How many money credits did I get in those 11 sessions?  My total was 56,088,000 money credits.  Wow 56 million right?  But what does that buy for you?  Well a single Legendary [purple background] magazine costs 200,000 money credits.  It gives 1,000 XP to your girl.  That is a lot for a 1-Star girl with only 1 XP to her name, but not must to a 5-Star girl with 1 XP to her name.  So a Legendary magazine is worth different amounts to different girls and at what XP level they are when you give it to them.  Regardless of how much it will raise the experience level of your girl, 56,088,000 will buy you 280 magazines.  Not bad and quite useful.  So remember, you are not just getting a girl, you are building money credits.
My next calculations is called 'Euro Value Spent' and this is to give you some idea of the value in Euros in playing the game.  This number represents what you would pay if you had to buy everything to play the game.  Lucky that the game gives you rewards.  You really have to think ahead to do well in this game.  You need to save your resources.  Sure you can spend Euros every day with those Red Treasure Chest buys and have a lot of resources, if you have a lot of money to spend that is.  As for me, I am kind of limited.  I do not have to Euros to spend 20 Euros a day on a game - even one a great as this one.  As Mick Jagger famously said 'I just don't have that much jam!'
The last column is called 'Kubans Spent' and this is the actual number of Kubans I had to spend from my resources to pay for the shortening of time and as I have already pointed out, you have to shorten the time or the game will run out on you.  I had to spend 4,392 gold and to be honest, I could not see any way around it.  It was my own fault, at first I thought getting a girl this way was impossible and calculated only a 17% chance [see my earlier essay] but the wise monitor told me there was a mistake in my math, I didn't know about the binary event.  Because of this change in my thinking, I went for it but I started late.  Way back at Session A at Level 13 - 1-2 when I had to do 37 combats and only got a logo.  I looked at the rewards but didn't see that it was a binary event and calculated the odds at 17%.  I wasn't going to play that game.  But the monitor convinced me that it was possible so I went ahead but ended up spending 4,392 gold Kubans.  The next time I do this game, I will start immediately and wait 12 hours at each session so I only pay 222 gold Kubans instead of 432 and only resort to spending 432 if my time is running out.  
Well young player, I hope this was in anyway helpful.  All I can say is:

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

Converting every in-game resource to real-life money is a very dangerous approach. By following this approach, I'm pretty sure the "value" of my free-to-play account would be around 200 000€ (even though I never spent a cent in the game and only really played for a year. Even if you consider that "time is money", most people don't make that much money in a year).

Especially, Tickets and Cash are considered an "unlimited free resource" by most players (at least above lvl 350/400. This isn't true for newer players).

Additionally, since this girl is available in the Event Pachinko and Epic Pachinko as well, paying above 5400 Kobans (~35€) simply doesn't make sense. If you're willing to spend thousands of Kobans for the Champion's girl, just make yourself a favor and buy one EPx10 Orb instead (Although this only guarantees "one random girl", and not that specific girl. But if you're converting everything to €, then all 3* Pachinko girls have the same value :) ).

Moreover, 11 Sessions to get the girl is neither "average" nor "lucky". With 9 valid attempts (11 sessions include 2xStage-5), the chances of obtaining the girl are 91% (85.5% to get her in 8 valid stages). So you just had relatively bad luck.

Just as a reminder, here are the chances to obtain the girl with x (valid) attempts (that is, excluding Stage 5):

- 3: 12.5%
- 4: 31.25%
- 5: 50%
- 6: 65.63%
- 7: 77.34%
- 8: 85.55%
- 9: 91% <<< You were here. Tough luck.
- 14: 99.35% (First occurrence above 99%)

Finally, an optimization suggestion: if you want to fight more stages in 9 days, it's better to buy fight timers (6 Kobans each, 120 Kobans if you need to buy 20 timers) rather than skipping the 24h delay. With this, you guarantee that you can defeat the champion immediately for a "fixed" cost*, and then wait 24h for the next one. This saves you "active game time", and then waiting for 24h for the champion to come back is just "passive game time"; so you don't have to stay in front of the game for 5 hours straight 9 days in a row. For a maximum cost of 960 Kobans, you get to fight the champion 9 times (8 actual stages if you time your champions properly, i.e. make sure you're on Stage 1 before Classic Event starts), which gives you an 85.55% chance of getting the girl for less than a thousand Kobans (Or 6.5€, if you really want to convert).

* The cost is not exactly fixed. It actually depends on how many fights you need to defeat the champion. This is a totally different topic though :)

• Like 3

Hello Liliat,

Sorry for the delay been working the game.

Sorry I'm such a poor writer - to me it seems you took my intention into a mirror universe.  "Converting every in-game resource to real-life money is a very dangerous approach. By following this approach, I'm pretty sure the "value" of my free-to-play account would be around 200 000€ (even though I never spent a cent in the game and only really played for a year. Even if you consider that "time is money", most people don't make that much money in a year)."

You got the idea but in the wrong direction - absolutely my view of the game is to consider every in-game resource as if it were real-life money - the fact that this is a mystical adventure where there is no real-life money means that if I get 200,000 Euro value from the game - then it only makes the game more valuable to me.  I mean, other games, collecting candy you can not eat is pointless while collecting images and stories of remarkable woman - now that's a game I can get into - and have.

I am also impressed with your statement that you have never spent money on the game - strong willed - me, I'm a sucker for those 4.99 Euro deals - not too big of an investment but they do give me an edge that I need as my skill level is pretty low.

It is the stories that I really enjoy - the artist group that does the art are of the highest class - I use my spare time waiting for the timer to run out so I can do my next combat, looking at the interconnections of the characters and stories in the game.  I did this with the Lord of the Rings and other J.R.R. Tolkien's books.  I also do it with films like Star Wars and Star Trek that not only have TV/Film but a slew of approved and non-approved books.  For HH I am currently investigating 'Cum in the Hentai Heroes Universe' - been working on if for months and will probably work on it for a few more before I release it to the HH Universe.

Anyway, I hope my comments given above help a novice player get some insight into the game and how it works.  I'm still learning all the time.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

il y a 55 minutes, Tomthe Bomb a dit :

You got the idea but in the wrong direction - absolutely my view of the game is to consider every in-game resource as if it were real-life money - the fact that this is a mystical adventure where there is no real-life money means that if I get 200,000 Euro value from the game - then it only makes the game more valuable to me. 

My point was mostly: the "real money cost" isn't at all equivalent to the "in-game value". For example, 10 Kisses or 100 Energy have the same € cost as 20 combativity, but I'll choose combativity over kisses or energy any time. 1 Ticket costs 60 Energy or 160 Kobans, but I'll choose 160 Kobans over 1 ticket any time (Because I have more tickets than I need; however I always need more Kobans).

Even more extreme example: would I spend 1200 Kobans to speed up a Place of Power for 7h? Hell no! I accidentally only assigned 1 girl to a PoP once, which resulted in a 5 days cooldown. The game asked me 15 000 Kobans to speed it up (That's 100€).

So, the reason why the conversion is "so dangerous" is that the costs are really inconsistent. Some trivial resources are extremely expensive (kobans-wise or €-wise), whereas we can also find really "good" deals sometimes (The infamous "2000% Value!!!", which really means nothing at all, because it's all virtual resources anyway).

Maybe you should try to convert to "Game time" instead. That would give more consistent/reliable results in my opinion. If somethings costs 10€ but you can get it in 3 hours instead, then probably it's not worth it. If it costs 15€, and saves you 2 months of game time, then it might be worth it.

Let's go back to the Ticket/Koban example. When using a naive conversion, 1 Ticket = 60 Energy = 160 Kobans. When converting to Game Time instead, for me, 160 Kobans is 8 Hours, and 1 ticket is 50 minutes. So, the 160 Kobans are worth at least 10 times the Ticket. Now this is a much more realistic "price". I could consider buying 1 ticket for 16 Kobans if it helped me with a Contest or an Event.

• Like 1