My Sex Champion Alban is leaking!

Dear Fellow Players and Monitors,

OK, I'm pretty sure of my data here, I didn't get screen shots but if it is part of the game then they are not necessary but I will provide them if requested.  Now this has been happening for days.  I know I got involved with other games, I mean I worked my ass off on Sandy Seduction and neglected my good buddy Alban, didn't play him for days.  OK so when I went back I was not too surprised all the appreciation I had built up in him was gone, somewhat expected I was told that they didn't have long memories - possibly because of all the boosters Alban is taking, I didn't snitch on him I swear.  But I played him in the morning and then the next morning all the appreciation was gone again.  OK so I combated him in the morning, afternoon, and the evening but the next day it was all gone.  JUST HOW FAST DOES ALBAN FORGET ANYWAY???  If you could tell me I could plan my combats so they don't just fade away.  Thank you for any help you could give me and as always,

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Alban is a strong champion, so fighting him 3 times a day might not be sufficient to deal 10% damage (Especially on Stage 5).

You should check how much impression he has, and how much damage you're doing. But you should probably not try to fight him slowly. Try to take him down in a day (maximum 2 days), so decay doesn't happen at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I can only point at Liliats recommendation:

-.Try to get down every champ in only one day.

- Have allways a look on his hitpoints and your damage.

- If it's not possible to defeat the champ in 24h it's mostly better to wait some time and get stronger until you go again against the champ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to My Sex Champion Alban is leaking!
22 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

@Tomthe Bomb Please don't create threads with titles written all in caps

Actually my cap lock was on and I did not know it made any difference - problem easily fixed and it should not happen again.  Hahahaha - I did notice your answer was all in caps 'WHY ARE WE YELLING?  Honestly did not know - hope I continue to improve.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

Dear Fellow players bolitho and Liliat,

Your wisdom is profound.  You see, my old way was to combat each of the champions a few times a day.  They were all probably leaking but I didn't keep track of their impressions.  Doing my combats this way would EVENTUALLY lead to winning another stage, but I probably spent much more time and too many HH tickets to get there.  With your advice, I now only attack one sex champion a day, often 2 or 3 times an hour all day long and then a few more combats right before I go to bed and start again the next morning.  Tremendous difference in the success of my attacks - not that I would earn more money credits with the attacks, but my impression continued to grow until I reached the next stage using about 25% less HH tickets.  This game is like walking through a jungle, you have to pay attention to everything surrounding you because the game mechanics continue to churn whether you make a good decision or a poor decision.  Will have my first anniversary playing the game next month - July - and at the very least, I play much better now than then.

Play On Tomthe Bomb   - Thanks Masters of the Game for your Wisdom