500 Internal Server Error

Error 500 is usually shown when you can't connect to any Kinkoid games due to your IP address being temporarily banned. This is caused by sending too many requests in a short time, such as upgrading Market stats or giving girls books or gifts. This lasts for 15-60 minutes and is working as intended.

If you have a flashing loading screen before seeing an error 500, clear all cookies for hentaiheroes.com, comixharem.com, gayharem.com and kinkoid.com before attempting to login again.

1. You're not banned from the game.
  2. Please give more love to the forum, or you might get banned from the forum, though:
  3. DO NOT post a question or a request for help on a problem that's new to YOU under "Bug Reporting". That's to report new issues in the game itself.
  4. Instead, your go-to section should always be "QA questions answers". Had you visited that first, you would have noticed the big fucking sticky guide about the exact extremely well-known issue you're currently experiencing.
  5. I've moved your thread where it belongs. Follow the instructions properly.
  6. If your screen says "Loading..." in orange for more than 60 seconds, just refresh the page. No point waiting any longer, as this means you've lost connection to the server.
  7. Don't hesitate to ask any other question you might still have or ask for help on any other aspect of the game in this sub-forum, that's what it's for.
  8. Cheers.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply, I have dyslexia, so my brain never picked up the "big fucking sticky note" (not an excuse I know, its just very tiring to read something 10 times and still not pick up on what is says). If I see an error my brain thinks "bug" so I report it, next time I will try harder and look for a better place to post my problem.

I will keep trying to refresh and remove the cookies. Hope it will fix itself.

Update:

Still no luck, the game keeps giving me the 500 error (forum as well, but sometimes that works) :(

Edited by Biggus_Dickus1986
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Biggus_Dickus1986 said:

Still no luck, the game keeps giving me the 500 error (forum as well, but sometimes that works) :(

Sorry to hear that. In this case, a temporary workaround won't do the trick. We need to identify the root cause of the issue. There must be something in your settings somewhere that triggers the server's (admittedly fairly sensitive) DDoS protection. It might be as simple as a setting in one of your browsers or something else in your overall device settings that is a bit too "impatient" to the server's taste. For instance, when an image file takes a few seconds to load (which is still not unusual) if your device just waits, you're fine. If you have anything that goes "it doesn't load? okay, Refresh! Refresh! Refresh!" rapid fire style, then it's almost guaranteed to trigger the temp IP ban and lead to a 500 error, because that's too many requests in a very short time for the server. So that's what you'd need to adjust accordingly.

• Thanks 1

But that would mean all 3 of my browsers suddenly changed their settings to "lets go brrrrrrrrr on that server" (even ones I seldom use (like edge, because why would you)), and would the app not bypass this problem? I take it the app has a set refresh rate set by the devs?

On Discord people suggested I should contact Noacc, but since the devs also need a weekend I will wait till monday to do that. Meanwhile I will dive into my browser settings and see if I can find something that is being naughty.

Thanks again for the help and suggestions

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Biggus_Dickus1986 said:

But that would mean all 3 of my browsers suddenly changed their settings to "lets go brrrrrrrrr on that server" (even ones I seldom use (like edge, because why would you)), and would the app not bypass this problem? I take it the app has a set refresh rate set by the devs?

No, only one would be enough (and the most likely culprit would be the one you use most often), because once you've triggered the temp IP ban, unless you change your IP (or wait for an hour or so for the temp ban to get lifted), you then get the 500 error everywhere. Say Chrome is triggering the DDoS protection, then once it happens, just switching to a different browser, or even the mobile app (even if you clear your cache, cookies etc.) won't help, because the server will still see your IP, and since the temp ban is linked to your IP, you'll still get blocked. Once you see the 500 error screen, basically only a VPN or something else that gives you a new IP will bypass the ban and let you access the game again.

The issue is that of course, even after doing that, if the setting that triggers the DDoS protection is still active once you regain access with a new IP, then you're going to get that new IP temp-banned as well. That's why I think the only way to really get rid of this issue is to find out what triggers the IP ban.

Now that I think about it, it might be easier to go the other route: try to identify something that doesn't trigger the DDoS protection. The mobile app sounds like a reasonable option to try first. So I'd suggest closing everything, emptying your cache and cookies, activating a VPN or anything else you have on hand that can give you a fresh IP, then opening the mobile app and logging in from there. Play for a bit in that configuration, and if you don't get blocked again, then we can at least cross the mobile app off the list of things that might cause the issue.

Of course, if the culprit is a setting higher up than applications, like in your network connection or general device settings, then this technique won't help. But if you repeat the above steps with a couple of browsers on top of the mobile app, and you end up triggering the DDoS protection with each one, then at least we'll be pretty sure that the issue is at the network connection or device level.

And of course, @Noacc could help either directly or forward your case to the tech team. But indeed, Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends, so you can only ask him on Monday. (I've just pinged him preventively here). To be able to help you pinpoint the issue, they'll need more details on your device, OS, browser(s) version and so on. Ideally, I'd recommend sending an in-game ticket for this, but if you get cut off from the server in the middle of typing it, or attaching screenshots and stuff, it's going to be a pain to even try. In that case, if you're on Discord, better to tell them there indeed. 👍

I hope you find a workaround soon. Good luck, and please let us know how it turns out, either way. Have a nice weekend!

1 hour ago, MCP said:

Maybe try creating a new account and see if that one behaves the same?

Unfortunately, this wouldn't change anything. The server protection bans the IP address when it gets triggered, not the HH account.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Biggus_Dickus1986 If you were connected to Wi-Fi now, you can disable Wi-Fi and connect to your mobile network. If you were connected to mobile, enable Wi-Fi and connect to a Wi-Fi network. Doing so will give you a different IP address that has not been temporarily banned. If you have access to any VPN, you can also use that.

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Goodmorning, thank you for all the suggestions.

The problem is that I already tried all those things, I wait for at least 90 to 120 minutes for a new login (so that I do not restart the ban) I tried using a VPN (Opera GX has a built in one, tried all 4 locations and that changed nothing), I tried using my phone on both my own wifi, a public wifi and on a mobile network (4G), I can not sent a ticket in game since I don't get that far, as soon as I enter my login information I get either the flashing screen or the error 500 page, there is no delay. 

Just tried it again, it has been over 10 hours since I last logged in, I cleared all information from the App, then start op the game, I get to the 1st scene and press login, I put in my information and the game starts flashing "loading" for a few times and then just keeps showing the loading screen. I was on a mobile network, so the IP should not be the problem, that is why I initially thought I was banned from the game.

I will try all my browsers again after waiting for at least an hour and report back. Since I am recovering from surgery there is not a whole lot more I can do anyway :P (Main reason I was not at my best behavior when I started this post (in the wrong place)). 

**edit**

Tried to login with Opera GX with the recommended VPN setting, the music starts but the page never loads after entering my login information.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Biggus_Dickus1986 said:

I will try all my browsers again after waiting for at least an hour and report back. Since I am recovering from surgery there is not a whole lot more I can do anyway :P (Main reason I was not at my best behavior when I started this post (in the wrong place)). 

In hindsight, I could have been a bit nicer in my first response. Initially it looked to me you were simply being lazy and impatient, from your opening post. Of course, knowing now that you had been trying tons of workarounds on your own, which all failed, and on top of that your circumstances were difficult and likely even painful IRL... Well, I understand your initial concern, and how frustrating it must be to be locked out of the game at this time in particular. I sincerely hope you get better soon, first and foremost, and I really want your tech issue to get resolved.

Unfortunately, it seems that with everything we already mentioned and you've already tried, the trigger for your 500 error and login loop must be a fairly tricky one (I'm guessing at a higher level in your device's global settings, based on your latest reply). Fingers crossed you catch a break during the weekend, but I expect we'll really need @Noacc to the rescue on Monday.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Please let us know if anything changes. Take care.

• Thanks 1

Don't worry about it man, being a Mod is hard enough as it is. You do a great job helping people. Its pretty normal that after idiot number 200 that asks the same question you get a bit rougher with your answer. 

ILR I am indeed in a lot of pain, but the upside is that as soon as I heal I will be able to walk again, and that at least gives me hope and motivation to push through.

Thank you again for your time, support and help.  

**Edit**

Contacted Noacc this morning and everything is working again :) (except for the league but that is another problem)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1