Cannot play the game.

exception4lly

Am not able to play the game at all.
It is not due to the ISP blocking the game, as I have multiple VPNs tested with nothing able to get through.
On the start page with the login, (after clearing the cookies and cache), its fine.
After logging in, it would try over and over to connect to servers refreshing the page time after time but not logging into the servers at all. It would stay at the start screen. As if its refreshing the page multiple times a second.
It quickly goes to a point in which the start screen doesn't appear anymore and you can only see the Loading screen, the one before the start screen. Eventually it would Error 500.
I have tested on Incognito mode and in there it wouldn't refresh multiple times a second but just once after logging in. But still results on going back to the start screen but not logged in at all.

This also applies to my Comix Harem.

1. Too bad you've failed to notice this sticky before posting this here: [WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

2. If you had, on top of not spamming the Bug Reporting forum with not a bug report, you would have noticed the sticky over there: 500 Internal Server Error? Don't Panic! which despite the title also includes help for your typical, very common issue.

I'm moving your thread for you this once. Please pay more attention to where you post next time.

So what I'm hearing here is that I have to wait 24 hrs for it to count as something thats a large issue?
Also for the sticky of Error 500, I am in the discord server and the thing for Error 500 there doesn't include getting looped at the home page.
Hence I thought it was a bug.
Not to mention theres an event ongoing and for the longer time I am not able to log in, of course I am losing out on resources.  It would be nice if I get compensated but most likely not. And as of me writing this it has been at least 9 hours now that I havent been able to log in.

Edited by exception4lly

12 hours ago, exception4lly said:

So what I'm hearing here is that I have to wait 24 hrs for it to count as something thats a large issue?

Not at all. But many users seem to not understand my sticky in Bug Reporting correctly and someone made a suggestion I'll follow to rephrase and update it a bit. TL;DR: Don't post in Bug Reporting by default. When you have an issue, always ask about it in QA.

Well okay then.
But its been roughly 24 hours since the issue started and as you said the Error 500 still exists on my account.
I created a Nutaku account to test whether I can access the game there, since it connects to the same Kinkoid servers and somehow managed to do so.
So I guess this isnt Error 500 as you guys are saying. But for some reason I still am not able to play Comix Harem as for some reason Nutaku refuses my connection.

Not to mention theres an event ongoing thats gonna end in 3 days time.

Nutaku uses different servers and accounts there are not the same as .com accounts, actually.

You made a number of other incorrect assumptions that make you believe you're stuck when you're not as stuck as you think. I'll steer you in the right direction.

1. Something you do or your device or browser does triggers the DDoS protection and gets your IP temp banned. That's the big thing you need to figure out and change, otherwise everything else will be useless. Of course you're going to trigger a temp ban with your VPN too if you haven't changed the setting or habit that triggered the temp ban on your regular IP address in the first place.

Unless you're mindlessly making 10 manual clicks per second like a madman for some reason (and somehow haven't considered this as the likely cause of the server blocking you), which is highly unlikely of course, but I have to mention it just in case... You need to look into your browser's settings, any addon or plugin you might have that could potentially be too "impatient" for its own good. Something as seemingly innocent as one thing set up to reload any image if it takes more than say a few seconds to load, could easily be the problem. Because the game has tons of images to load and they're not exactly instantaneous for that. Look into your network connection settings for something like that too.

2. Once you're temp-banned (Error 500), it usually lasts for about one hour, not 24. You should refrain from trying to access any Kinkoid game for a couple of hours while you try to figure out the above. That way you should be able to test if you did find the culprit and no longer trigger the DDoS protection whenever you open the game.

3. About the login loop: when that happens, whether or not you're still temp banned, you should close the window ASAP. Otherwise the loop itself will trigger the DDoS protection. To get rid of the loop, you typically need to close everything, empty your cache, delete all your Kinkoid games related cookies, and then try again on one game at a time. If you see "Loading" in orange for more than 5s, hit F5 or whatever else does a refresh the page for your device, ONCE. If you still get the Loading loop, rinse and repeat.

42 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Something you do or your device or browser does triggers the DDoS protection and gets your IP temp banned. That's the big thing you need to figure out and change, otherwise everything else will be useless. Of course you're going to trigger a temp ban with your VPN too if you haven't changed the setting or habit that triggered the temp ban on your regular IP address in the first place.

Unless you're mindlessly making 10 manual clicks per second like a madman for some reason (and somehow haven't considered this as the likely cause of the server blocking you), which is highly unlikely of course, but I have to mention it just in case... You need to look into your browser's settings, any addon or plugin you might have that could potentially be too "impatient" for its own good. Something as seemingly innocent as one thing set up to reload any image if it takes more than say a few seconds to load, could easily be the problem. Because the game has tons of images to load and they're not exactly instantaneous for that. Look into your network connection settings for something like that too.

I did. I cleared all cookies and cache. Just made it before the loop happened. Cleared specifically just the exact cookies and disabled my extensions, still the same issue. Went on a VPN with those changes, still the same issue. Gone into incognito which blocks third party cookies, when I log in, it boots me back into the home screen as if I didnt log in at all. 

Once you're temp-banned (Error 500), it usually lasts for about one hour, not 24. You should refrain from trying to access any Kinkoid game for a couple of hours while you try to figure out the above. That way you should be able to test if you did find the culprit and no longer trigger the DDoS protection whenever you open the game.

Thats what I do after I get temp banned, I wait an hour then change some stuff, nothing happens. Even in the Incognito it doesn't work. Even with a VPN it doesn't work.

About the login loop: when that happens, whether or not you're still temp banned, you should close the window ASAP. Otherwise the loop itself will trigger the DDoS protection. To get rid of the loop, you typically need to close everything, empty your cache, delete all your Kinkoid games related cookies, and then try again on one game at a time. If you see "Loading" in orange for more than 5s, hit F5 or whatever else does a refresh the page for your device, ONCE. If you still get the Loading loop, rinse and repeat.

So I closed basically all my tabs, and left a Chrome settings tab open. Cleared all Kinkoid and Hentai Heroes cookies, and cleared cached. Went to the site and the first 2 error messages popup, opened the log in page and the next 8 in the 10 show up, logged in and the last 2 errors show up. Then it goes into a loop which I CANT RELOAD as its constantly reloading. Tried it several times same error.

image.png

3 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Just want to verify something - have you tried the "clear cookies, wait 1 hour" method without VPN and no incognito?

I might've not understand it but what I did now, is clear my cookies, wait 1 hour + VPN + Incognito. Gotten an error in the console and did not get logged in and stayed at the home screen.
image.thumb.png.cd1ebe7527132feb04e6041a577e52d6.png
Will do just clear cookies and wait 1 hr next. Although I dont understand how it will differ to just clearing the cookies, restart browser, and trying to log in. If its is a Error 500, not the one that I know of then okay I'll test it.

----

image.thumb.png.97b0153957c6b1ae7a432023da084320.png
Have now tried as you said, clear cookies, restart browser, wait 1 hour.
That error keeps on showing up, but I was able to refresh the site only for more copies of the same error.
Once again, I go to the site, go to login page, open my console, then logged in. Then it loops back into home screen over and over with more copies of the same error.
As to not get the Error 500 page, I close it down and now writing this.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: double post content added
  • Like 1

Please don't make multiple posts in a row. You can Edit your existing post to add or change something (three-dot menu top right).

By the way, have you tried on a different browser, or a different device? Also, is your version of Chrome up to date?

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Please don't make multiple posts in a row. You can Edit your existing post to add or change something (three-dot menu top right).

By the way, have you tried on a different browser, or a different device? Also, is your version of Chrome up to date?

Ok will do so in the future if I'm replying to the same post in a row.

Updated Chrome and cleared the cookies and cache. Tried to log in. same error. Will test again in an hour.
image.png.7d676f21756b8878c40c7a05fcb25fc5.png
Tested on Mozilla. Same issue, looping back to home menu. Has errors. Log in this pastebin.
Tested on Opera GX. Had a unsupported browser, disabled the Adblocker and Tracker, now looks normal. Check the console has error. Logged in booted back into home screen but doesn't loop. Got another different error. Now says unsupported browser again. No new errors. (i.e. first 3 errors before logging in, last 2 after logged in and booted back to home menu.
image.png.fbe2e8efac6d60a58109906e67480226.png

UPDATE:
Tested on Chrome again, was Error 500 banned in the middle of waiting for some reason so the timer had to be restarted.
Same issue, after logging in, looping back to home screen over and over.  The first 2 error was actually stacking up to 10 counts and this is what shows up when I reopened the site after the issue has already happened. 
image.png.7408f8d3c111b7afa6b5fc8eadcd1a05.png

Edited by exception4lly
Update on the situation
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, exception4lly said:

Even with a VPN it doesn't work.

Some VPN setup uses the same IP address. If yours is one of those and that IP address has been banned, you will get the same result every time. Try Tor browser which allows you to change IP address.

A better test would be to test on a different device and on a different ISP. For example, try using your phone over mobile network, not Wi-Fi. If the problem is with your account, not setup, there is little that our volunteer-player moderators can help you with. You will need to contact Kinkoid support. Create a new account to submit support ticket.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Some VPN setup uses the same IP address. If yours is one of those and that IP address has been banned, you will get the same result every time. Try Tor browser which allows you to change IP address.

A better test would be to test on a different device and on a different ISP. For example, try using your phone over mobile network, not Wi-Fi. If the problem is with your account, not setup, there is little that our volunteer-player moderators can help you with. You will need to contact Kinkoid support. Create a new account to submit support ticket.

For information sake, the VPNs I used are Windscribe, Proton and Seed4Me.

I did your test, on my laptop on mobile data. No errors in console but same issue of looping in the home screen with the loading page. Each loop flashing the screen white.
Created a new account. Will send a ticket.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, exception4lly said:

Created a new account. Will send a ticket.

Thanks. Sorry we couldn't fix the issue with you. Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends so don't expect a reply before Monday at the earliest.

One important thing: since you'll be sending the support ticket from a different account, make sure to include your main account's name and ID in your message (if you can't remember the ID or don't have a screenshot with it somewhere, tell them the linked email address instead).

I hope this will get resolved soon. Good luck.

On 9/3/2022 at 7:55 PM, exception4lly said:

image.png.fbe2e8efac6d60a58109906e67480226.png

Your browser is blocking a frame of the domain eggs-ext.kinkoid.com accessing a frame in another domain, so causing the endless loading screen loop that triggers the error 500 after a while.

That domain is needed for the user authentication in kinkoid games.

You need to whitelist that domain.

Example, in Firefox it is located in settings -> Privacy and security -> Privacy -> manage exceptions (I am traslating so it could be slightly different) -> add

eggs-ext.kinkoid.com or https://eggs-ext.kinkoid.com

After that steps, clear browser cache and (if you are not in the error 500 phase) try logging again.

If you can access again, then you have discovered the cause.

If not, try in the same settings page to lower your security setting temporally until you discover if it is blocking it.

• Hearts 1

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Your browser is blocking a frame of the domain eggs-ext.kinkoid.com accessing a frame in another domain, so causing the endless loading screen loop that triggers the error 500 after a while.

That domain is needed for the user authentication in kinkoid games.

You need to whitelist that domain.

Example, in Firefox it is located in settings -> Privacy and security -> Privacy -> manage exceptions (I am traslating so it could be slightly different) -> add

eggs-ext.kinkoid.com or https://eggs-ext.kinkoid.com

After that steps, clear browser cache and (if you are not in the error 500 phase) try logging again.

If you can access again, then you have discovered the cause.

If not, try in the same settings page to lower your security setting temporally until you discover if it is blocking it.

So I did as you said and it doesn't loop anymore. Instead its giving me your cookies are expired error in logs and just boots me back into the home screen without logging me in. Also I don't think thats necessarily the issue, its just that in Mozilla it gives that error, but I was able to log into the new account in Mozilla without any problems. so Its directly an account issue.

image.png.d332814b84f69ee054eef51ea5a989cb.png

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks. Sorry we couldn't fix the issue with you. Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends so don't expect a reply before Monday at the earliest.

One important thing: since you'll be sending the support ticket from a different account, make sure to include your main account's name and ID in your message (if you can't remember the ID or don't have a screenshot with it somewhere, tell them the linked email address instead).

I hope this will get resolved soon. Good luck.

Where do I get my Account ID, in the ticket I only sent out my Account Name.