5 star Legendary Girl ?

Hentailover11103

There are some places where you can get them:

Legendary Contest (19th-23rd of month) 1 Girl obtainable

Club-Champ Girl: At the moment 8 Girls at the three Club Champs. You can get them if you are in a Club and help to beat the Champ.

Sex-Champs: The last 3 Champs can drop a 5* girl at 5th stage

Legendary days: 1 new and an older 5* girl obtainable every second month

League Girl: Perform well in Leagues (at least top30 in Sexpert 2) to gain a 5* girl in 6 weeks

Mythic Pachinko: Some older Legendary days girls are in the MP Pool

Epic Pachinko: In the pool is one 5* Legengary

Sex Friends: You can get a 5* girl from a cross promo with Hentai Clicker

Path of Glory: Revival Event for LC girls.

• Like 4

If I counted correctly their are 91 5*L at the moment. When you click on the picture of any unobtained girl you see where she was last obtainable (Text goes: "I was available in [event name], I'll be back later") or if that girl is available right now it states where you can get her. For club champions, champions or villains the specific name is given. For places of power or pachinko it only states, that is one of ether category.

• BB - Boss Bang
  • CC - Club Champion
  • EP - Epic Pachinko
  • HC - Hentai Clicker
  • LC - Legendary Contest
  • LD - Legendary Days
  • Leagues
  • MP - Mythic Pachinko
  • PoG - Path of Glory
  • PS - Pantheon's Stairway
  • SC - Sex Champions

I count 92x L5s as well.  Let's just call that "human error."  I know there's an error where you can't see girls in the harem sorted by favorite poses, unless you have the girl.  There's currently 22x M6s (have 7, 32%), and 92x L5s (have 79, 86%).  I have the fewest of the eccentric element, and the dolphin pose.

1005931563_L5M6Elements.thumb.png.7b1e6c9f15cafd4f53cd5c4ee6627bae.png

1497147034_L5M6Poses.thumb.png.b9a5258c5f2e797e6c1875c9ea08f3f8.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

à l’instant, bolitho76 a dit :

Zje Clicker has no more support and development, but you can play HCL if you want.

For the crosspromo:

From Discord September 6th 2022 10:03 UTC+2

ah thanx 

i did not know . i played it only one day or two days and stopped when they announced they wont suppot it anymore.

i dont even know its mechanics.

i may give it a try then since i can obtain girls her by playing it.

Well, since only one patreon dude has Ascending Tsubame, no one else can get her, and it just confuses everyone, I'll continue acting like she doesn't exist, b/c she doesn't.

Also, @madahmed there's a couple threads about how to get Mizuki.  You should do it if you're curious enough, it's not difficult.

I'll link them here: 

• Thanks 1

il y a 53 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Well, since only one patreon dude has Ascending Tsubame, no one else can get her, and it just confuses everyone, I'll continue acting like she doesn't exist, b/c she doesn't.

Also, @madahmed there's a couple threads about how to get Mizuki.  You should do it if you're curious enough, it's not difficult.

I'll link them here: 

thanx i ll try to get her. 

• Like 1