Anti Cheat system

bagofcon

It seems that some players use scripts to automate some in-game actions; and KK is trying to hunt them down (= ban them).

Community Scripts like HH++ are allowed, so most players don't have to worry.

I don't think we have any details about what KK considers cheating and what's okay, so I guess we'll have to see in the next few days.

So far, I've seen one player disappearing from my league.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

I don't think we have any details about what KK considers cheating and what's okay, so I guess we'll have to see in the next few days.

We do. Automation is forbidden by ToS. Scripts that either just change the interface, extract data to put in a spreadsheet as a number of forum regulars do, or other harmless stuff are in the clear. Obviously HH++ is super duper clear.

• Like 2

il y a 14 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Automation is forbidden by ToS.

That's not "details". That's actually extra vague :D We're talking about a software game. Automation is pretty much everywhere 😛

What worries me is that we may already get Error 500 - temp ban just for clicking too fast (Especially when the server itself lags; 1 click every 3s is considered "too fast" if the server can't catch up). "Error 403 - Forbidden" also happens a lot during normal gameplay (Not sure if it's by clicking too fast, or just lag. When I double-click a give-affection item and end up over-spending, then click on Upgrade, I typically end up with this Forbidden page instead of the girl's scene. Pretty sure that if I were to repeat the process several times in a row, it would result in Error 500 - temp ban. Fortunately for me, I barely upgrade girls at all).

So considering all this, let's just say I'm not really confident about what KK actually considers "cheating", and how they're going to detect it. "Automation" doesn't clarify anything.

All I know is that most (if not all) games with anti-cheat detection end up with false positives. Every. Single. Time.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Okay, I can't go into technical details and I wouldn't even if I could, honestly.

Stuff like auto-clickers, and any script that plays the game for you: BAN.

Stuff that changes the interface and give you more info than you have in the naked game: GOOD.

By "Automation" they mean stuff that plays the game for you. By "cheating" they mean cheating, which includes but isn't limited to stuff that plays the game for you, bug exploits, hacking, and anything else that gives you stuff you shouldn't have (there are third-party scripts out there that claim to give you extra or even unlimited kobans or whatever, I suspect most of them not only don't work but are also phishing scams, but if any such script ever works, you can be sure using it is worth a permanent ban).

Should there ever be a false positive for a permanent ban like that, which I strongly doubt myself, there's always the forum and/or Discord and/or contacting support with your main account ID via a ticket through a new account. And that's that.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I wanted to ask if it is allowed to use a button on mouse that goes back one page.

Basically it skips the animation of fights for example. To do it you click on battle and then press the back button on mouse. It takes you back to the starting battle screen and you can click it fast.

But for some reason it does not work on pantheon, it says "trying to fight on invalid floor" or something like that.

Is this allowed?

Thank you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anonym125654 said:

Hello, I wanted to ask if it is allowed to use a button on mouse that goes back one page.

It seems that it should not be prohibited, because there is no emulation of user actions. I myself use it to speed up fights with champions.

1 hour ago, Anonym125654 said:

But for some reason it does not work on pantheon, it says "trying to fight on invalid floor" or something like that.

If you fight with the same level, then no obstacles arise. The problem is that if you win, you go to the next level, and with the back button you return to the same old opponent, that's where the inconsistency arises.

• Like 2