mono stat equipment against champions

OmerB

Yes. As stated in this thread, The girl's power = girl's main stat x 5 + player's main stat (your own main stat). So the bigger your main stat, the more damage your girls do.

As an example, I will give a picture of my squad against one of the champions (I did not set up the location of the girls):

1.thumb.jpg.69b233d35582b66129faec30be4536e1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Il 15/10/2022 in 17:31 , OmerB ha scritto:

Do jujubees give any advantage against champions? I think that I have higher chances to get the girls special abilities, but maybe I'm imagining it :(

Jujubes are great for contests like the one currently running on hh.com (the "sell items" ones). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I just tried the Mono Stat Thing on Club Champions and am not sure, what went wrong.

I can confirm, the shown stats of the Girls get higher, when I chose mono of my main stat.
But the Outcome of that Fight was devastating!
Usually they go minimum 40 to over 100 Rounds, but with mono it was just 15. What the heck?

27 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

I just tried the Mono Stat Thing on Club Champions and am not sure, what went wrong.

I can confirm, the shown stats of the Girls get higher, when I chose mono of my main stat.
But the Outcome of that Fight was devastating!
Usually they go minimum 40 to over 100 Rounds, but with mono it was just 15. What the heck?

Most likely, the matter is in the decrease in Harmony, which is responsible for the chances of using the special abilities of girls (healing, increasing defense and doubling damage). Therefore, if mono-equipment gives a profit at a short distance, then at a long distance the result decreases

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

Guess in that case full mono isn't of much use, maybe instead the Items with Main+Harmony combined show a more promising result?

But those Stats are even lower, can't imagine those will be better than Rainbow.

The system here is generally poorly balanced. The best set is the rainbow one. Mono-equipment can only come up against a very strong opponent, against whom it is not scary to lose - mostly only in the Pantheon. Of the boosters (not mythical), the most effective is Cordyceps; still good, even though they argue about this, are Chlorella and Ginseng root. Jujubes are useless (except perhaps for sale), because the most important stats are attack, defense and ego, and harmony only plays a role when it is much lower than that of the opponent.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 2:16 PM, OmerB said:

Does mono-stat equipment better against champions?

NO. Not the whole time.

Mono work better for the last stage of a Champion, as your defence is not considered.

In all other Champion instances, you want to deliver the higher number of attacks (not just the hgiher damage, but the higher number of attack chances). To do so, you need some degree of defence. With low defence, your battle will last some round less, and you deal less damage by consequence, as you possibly score less criticals/skills OR a great girl waiting second row will not attack.

There are other circumstances Mono work fine. One is in Leagues, when you face low to mid difficulty opponents, so to end the fight in one single attack, receiving no damage and collect the max score. Another could be Pantheon, paired with great Harmony, to bet on criticals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

M17 are you trolling again or what? NO. OBVIOIUSLY NO. Yeah, your girls have a higher attack with full mono gear. NO it's not a better than having non-sucky numbers in other stats. Also, Champion fights are still played in a time capsule where the ancient Class system and the special powers thereof apply, and not any of the Elemental modern mechanics (blessed girls do get blessed there too, though, but that's it).

So yeah, first of all it depends immensely on the Champion's Class (HC, KH, CH) and therefore of the team you'll draft against him. There could be an argument for HC champs specifically to go mono because there's no heal or defense to speak of, so you're not going to last more than a couple of rounds at most anyway (often just the one on strong champs), and might as well do the most damage in that short window. Other than that, for both KH and CH, it's very possible to get multiple full rounds of fights with good balanced stats, including full rainbow gear. And hitting for 100k apiece a dozen times beats the hell out of hitting for 120k just the once.

Full Rainbow against most Champions as in most fights in the current meta. Don't tinker with risky legacy tricks like mono items unless you really know what you're doing and can fine tune things like a pro. You'll only get worse results for more efforts.

------

On 10/18/2022 at 4:51 PM, lepidocter said:

Mono work better for the last stage of a Champion, as your defence is not considered.

That's been fixed ages ago, actually. CH gives you defense out of thin air even though you start at zero instead of applying their usual multiplicative bonus to zero as they used to do way back. KH girls still heal you no questions asked, which is even more important when you have no armor, so you take full damage. As usual in the old system, HC girls are a one-trick pony with no Continues and no 1ups. So again, maybe for HC champs, since you'll get destroyed in a few rounds regardless, might as well make the most out of it by increasing your damage over everything else. For the other two classes, nope. You're much better off critting your way into heals or extra defense.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3