Increase level limit for the characters

Master-17

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

What they really need to do by now is open up another league division above Dicktator, though.

Do you think D3 is too easy now?

You have climbed a high mountain and ask for a higher one.

Ambition is good but with moderation.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Ambition is good but with moderation.

I have both! ^^

But no, it's not that it's easy, it's that it's more and more samey and repetitive. Plus the interface doesn't work well with lots of people at the same level. And well, it would simply make sense. We keep getting that "sadly, there aren't enough of you to make a higher league" message from before the dawn of time every week after all. Opening up a higher division would be a breath of fresh air (and/or other league formats as was discussed at some point around the big potential future feature survey, especially with interesting and off-meta restrictions).

• Like 3

I recommended a champions league a while ago.  It seemed to be shot down.  Open up a new bunch of tiers that only winners of D3 can enter make the rewards good enough for an incentive for the champions to join.  This would let the best players start playing each other while also letting others move up and learn how to play the game at at a top level.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hell, no. And Rosso and others went on the record promising us as much.

So? We were also promised gems as part of the Daily Goals. Promises mean zero with KK, they are the platitude used to calm the masses, and nothing more.

That said, I see no point in raising the level limit. Gems eliminated the possibility of free-2-play people being able to catch up and bundles offering thousands of gems to those with the cash eliminated strategic harem growth by those with modest means. Raising the player level limit would only futher exacerbate the obvious flaws in the game.

5 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I recommended a champions league a while ago.  It seemed to be shot down.  Open up a new bunch of tiers that only winners of D3 can enter make the rewards good enough for an incentive for the champions to join.  This would let the best players start playing each other while also letting others move up and learn how to play the game at at a top level.

This has some potential, but it would be a bit of a bloodbath and not necessarily super refreshing for any of us.

What I had in mind would be stuff like alternative Leagues where you can only use Commons and Rares, or only girls of say 3 randomly-picked elements with a weekly rotation, funky stuff like that. It would be in addition to existing Leagues, of course.

For regular Leagues, a new division at the top would open up a healthy migration of lots of players up, rather than the current slow-burn downward cascade we inevitably experience. They would need to rethink the reward system again, though, and that's a big concern since they waited years to "fix" the previous system's gross imbalance and the change was not ideal to say the least (not to mention the huge disparity in accumulated resources and, as a result, power level, between players who enjoyed the koban printers while they were available versus those who arrived too late to the party).