We're looking for ...

5 minutes ago, callmebad said:

Just show us how we translate it.

Also would be a good idea to make separeted topics with diferent languages and "asign" their respective translators, it would prevent this "translation spamming". also would be a good place for every translator to communicate with their respective language and talk about translation with themselves and even ask suggestions about translations.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if wanted i can translate to dutch(nederlands) not only the nederlands and belgium speak dutch; alot of south afrika speak it and for the french speaking belgians it is a good way to learn the mother tong....

Als je wil kan ik naar het nederlands vertalen..Niet enkel nederlanders en belgen spreken nederlands maar ook in zuid afrika spreken ze de taal..Als ook is het een prettige manier voor francophones hun moedertaal te leren    the above translated to dutch

:)

• Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...

Translate for russian. Why not? Translate from Russian to English I can't.  But on the contrary... At least the sense to pass I can.  Certainly for the Russian to play the game in English is very difficult.  I can undertake to translate the text. Give me the lyrics of the game recorded at least in a notebook. If I'm not distracted - I need a month.

Edited by Vasenatr

• Greetingz changed the title to We're looking for ...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...