Favourite items

OmerB

8 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

That is a really good item, Hc/Ch/Kh are really good.
Harmony has a really small range so that one does not matter.
The only lowpoint here is the Endurance; Its 216 points lower then my best roll on my items.

So the total sum on this item is 18.609; which is lower then my chest equip (18.625) by 16 points
But I would use this over my current chest; as I value the 3 main attributes more then Endurance.

Thanks. I've been wondering what the highest possible high rolls might be for max level, although I have a guesstimate ballpark, but you've been at max player level for longer than me (and some forum regulars have been level 500 for literal years) so this is much appreciated.

So far, I gathered that the max possible value for a mono item must be fairly close to or maybe even exactly at 5800, since the very best I stumbled upon are all around 5700 (with the highest I used to have being  5767 IIRC, sadly it's one of the two I sold by accident during the interim when they were not protected by the script). And for Rainbow, 3560-3570 seems to be near the top range one can hope for for the three main stats (with the caveat that a Rainbow item will always have an A > B > C distribution, following the patterns of legacy Classes, but the discrepancy between the three can go as low as 10-20 points).

I still have worse items than the one I showed, with Slot 3 currently being my most upgrade-worthy:

image.png

Here we can really see how much variance there can be. This one has CH lagging behind 200-ish points, which is pretty huge (my other Rainbows all have the three main stats at 3500+ or, worst case scenario, one of the secondaries at 3400+).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Best non harmony stats for rainbow equips is 3,567 at 500, I believe the formula for the max isimage.png.448d891cabe45f4f0df2c2605710dccd.png

For mono equips it should be 1.6x this values, so at 500 the best would be 5,708.

Thanks, that's great to know!

Okay so I must have remembered wrong for the high mono item I accidentally sold (it might have been 5667 or another 5707; for some reason I have a lot of numbers ending in 7). And this one I thankfully still have would be 1 point away from the actual maximum?

image.png

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And this one I thankfully still have would be 1 point away from the actual maximum?

Yes

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

If I interpret the formula correctly, it is the actual maximum

You have to ceil the 1.6*3,567=5707.2, so the max is 5,708. Three people on the discord have said the best they got is 5708, including shal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks, that's great to know!

Okay so I must have remembered wrong for the high mono item I accidentally sold (it might have been 5667 or another 5707; for some reason I have a lot of numbers ending in 7). And this one I thankfully still have would be 1 point away from the actual maximum?

image.png

Nice, I am still rocking a level 498 item in my misc #3 as I have been unable to find any level 500 Kh mono for that slot that is better.
5.677 is lagging quite a bit behind.

• Like 1