Bug in Affection Upgrade page.

Robertxxx

Your Hentai Heroes app has a significant bug that merits your immediate attention.  

The bug manifests when one attempts to upgrade Affection. When there is only one item remaining in the gift list, the Use and MaxOut buttons are inactive (grayed out). To attempt a workaround, I visited the market and purchased one inexpensive gift and then returned to Affection Upgrade. In response to pressing the now active (blue) MaxOut button, the app used only the inexpensive gift and again ignored the more expensive gift, after which the MaxOut button again became inactive.  

For missing such a glaring error, your implementers and beta testers should be deeply ashamed.  

Please fix this bug ASAP. 

• Hug 1

@Robertxxx 

For me it works as it should with one gift. (Though I'm trying it it with a desktop browser)

From what I can see "Max Out" turns grey when there are no gifts available.

A) Click/tap the gift. Did any button light up?

B) Logout & Login. Then check if the market/upgrade screen still has your glitchy gift.

Also it's quite regrettable to find respectable keenness going faulty on topics of measurable significance and shame, good sir.

• Thanks 1

For the biggest claim, I'm pretty sure this troll is referring to the fact that mythic items are deliberately left out of the Max Out option, which is of course by design and on purpose. And working as intended. And not a bug. And old news.

I've very recently emptied my gift stash and had plenty of opportunity to see how this works when you have zero, one, and just a handful of gifts. I'm not going to burn the few gifts I've accumulated since just to make a screenshot for this gentleman, but you can take my word for it that it works as intended.

For the minor claim, I'm quite certain that this noob is referring to the fact that the Use button is grayed out by default, untill you actually select a single item to use. Which is also by design, not a bug, and not limited to when you only have one gift left:

image.png

So... All in all, I'd say a 6/10 trolling attempt. Not high enough to make me smile, not low enough to piss me off.

Not a valid Bug Report in any and all cases.

PS: I'm not moving this to QA as it doesn't belong there either. I would just close this thread here, but I'll leave it open and let you follow up if you want to, @FinderKeeper. Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

My. myQuite touchy aren't we I tried to be courteous and informative calling the app's maintenance staff to an apparent defect.  It appears that one delicate ego was bruised by my candor  I guess that makes me a troll How sad for the respondent who deemed me so  

My thanks to DvDivXXX for pointing out that the app behaviour I observed -- “the fact that mythic items are deliberately left out of the Max Out option” --  is by design and not a bug.  In my experience, as I stated in my original post, the "Use" button also remains inactive when I select the "mythic" item.  I.e., use of the mythic item seems to be impossible.  Hence, my post.  

I appreciate the suggestions offered by respondent FinderKeeper. However, I had tried these actions without success before posting.  Perhaps the issue is with my browser setteings.  I assume that "Also it's quite regrettable to find respectable keenness going faulty on topics of measurable significance and shame, good sir"  was intended as an insult, but at least you judged me a "good sir" and not a troll.  I appreciate that as well.  

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, Robertxxx a dit :

the "Use" button also remains inactive when I select the "mythic" item.  I.e., use of the mythic item seems to be impossible.  Hence, my post.  

Mythic items can't overflow (unlike other items). So if you try to use a mythic item on a common on rare girl, or a girl that is almost maxed out, this is also the expected behavior.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robertxxx said:

My. myQuite touchy aren't we?

You wish. But nah, as I said you're pretty boring as a troll, actually. And you're full of shit in every possible way, so we're done here. (And yeah, Liliat, he most likely knows full well mythic items are grayed out when you can't use them, and that's part of his fun; or if he doesn't then this is just a really dumb invalid report).

PS: There's a slim possibility you're actually as stupid as you pretend to be (like not understanding obvious sarcasm levels of stupid), but it's doubtful given the efforts and elaboration in your attempt to waste our time with nothing worth it. So yeah, "good sir" (that's ironic, you know? ^^), you came, you saw, you fucked off. :ph34r:🚬

bye-for-now-gif-6.gif