Pachinko orbs & Contests

Nash69

1 hour ago, Nash69 said:

where I can find out exactly how many pachinko orbs

That really doesn't sound a bell to you?

You found the forum, the Q&A section, you found the contest so you navigated the interface. That costed you **TIME**, but you liked more to spend it this way than simply *watching the screen of the game you're playing*.

I dunno.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are you really that big of a d***?..I clicked on the Pachinko button and NOwhere on that screen is a count of how many orbs I have.  It was a good question and I figured out the contest part of that after I posted the topic.  Anyway..thanks for that brilliant insight.

If anyone else can tell me where to look for my orb count, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Hug 2

As a new player, maybe he doesn't have orbs...

As you progress in the game, you earn orbs from various occasions (seasons, PoV, etc). When you'll have orbs, you'll see 1/(number of orbs) as in the picture that Rylarth had shared, instead of a cost of ymens/kobans.

Anyway, the contest doesn't care if you use orbs or pay to play the Pachinko.

you'll probably won't go far if you're up against players with many orbs, but you can play in the contest even without orbs, by paying for the Pachinko (the best option for you now is the 1 game Great Pachinko)...

• Hug 1

6 hours ago, Nash69 said:

Are you really that big of a d***?..I clicked on the Pachinko button and NOwhere on that screen is a count of how many orbs I have.  It was a good question and I figured out the contest part of that after I posted the topic.  Anyway..thanks for that brilliant insight.

If anyone else can tell me where to look for my orb count, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please be nice. It was a pretty shocking question, since you started out by informing us you had already looked at the answer, technically. If you don't see any orbs in any of the pachinkos in game, then your pachinko orb count is currently zero. When you get any orbs for any pachinko, you'll see them in that pachinko. End of story.

Edit: Oh, I almost missed your second question. To use orbs, you click on the button that shows the answer to your first question (when you do have orbs). So for instance if you 10 orbs, you click once on the button that says so, and then the button will read "9" instead.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

As a new player, maybe he doesn't have orbs...

Oh, c'mon, bro...

As a new player, you receive a free set, and get a Bunny tutorial that have you roll an orb (with automatical drop...).

Is the first thing that happen when you leave Starting Town (and you have to, to see any contest). You don't start at 0 orbs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

As a new player, you receive a free set, and get a Bunny tutorial that have you roll an orb (with automatical drop...).

Is the first thing that happen when you leave Starting Town (and you have to, to see any contest). You don't start at 0 orbs.

He might have used them without realizing what they were... these things run out quickly, especially at the beginning ;)

Anyway, I just tried to help.

Edited by OmerB