The Droprate, Affection and Cash requirement

TrapMaster

You know about the scientists have been running test for decades trying to find proof of Dark Matter. I am here to try to find proof that the drop rate still exist after 20 girls.

Currently i am feeling that i am pulling a slot machine knowing that i got nothing but wasting the Energy that should be used for Battle. By this point, i am starting to think i should forget the idea of getting girls from boss fight and just do the contest, earning Kobans, you know then do the Pachinko.

That's one thing. The next is the Affection points and Cash. Is there some sort of maximum Affection / Cash Requirement? Like the 76th girls and so on will require the same amount of Affection and Cash to increase Stars as the 75th. Or they just keep increasing?

Having drop rates hit zero is something only truly incompetent or evil devs would push on us, give them more credit. You have to remember that the drop rates are low in order to keep people playing. While this can be frustrating it is keeping everyone from getting everything and moving on to a different game. Besides getting a girl to drop wouldn't be such a happy occasion if it wasn't rare.

8 hours ago, Pire said:

Having drop rates hit zero is something only truly incompetent or evil devs would push on us, give them more credit. You have to remember that the drop rates are low in order to keep people playing. While this can be frustrating it is keeping everyone from getting everything and moving on to a different game. Besides getting a girl to drop wouldn't be such a happy occasion if it wasn't rare.

I must say Low is an very understated expression. Been pulling half a thousand try last 20 days, i hardly can say it's just bad luck or it does not exist at all anymore. Low droprate is one thing but making it too terribly low like this even in the end when you finally got a girl. You don't feel it's worth the hardship. Like working 50 hours per week for $150. The sense of achievement must be equal to the hardship of struggling. Too much working, little reward is not the way. I only got to 20 girls and it has already been this hard, i can not fathom how harder it will be when i hit 30 or 50.

Idle game and being patient are thing but this is leaving the zone of relaxation and into the Desert of Despair.

• Like 1

The game shop gives you better affection/gifts in the shop based on the number of harem members you have but bosses only have a decreased drop rate based on the number of boss harem members you have the event girls they drop do not count so if you only have 8 boss girls only that 8 reduces your chance not the other 12 ones you have that are not boss girls also every time you fight a boss and fail to get one the drop rate increases a little under the new drop rate system for bosses you should get a boss girl if you farm bosses for at least a month it does not matter which boss you farm to increase your drop rate since any boss will do so if you have all the girls from dark lord and you go farm dark lord for a event girl you would have increased your drop rate when you go back to the boss you need a girl from since event girls do not count as boss girls.

• Like 1

Reading posts from other players with Harems with more than 20 girls,  regarding their experience on how many boss/troll fights they needed to get a girl drop.

It is my estimate the odds of getting a girl drop is about 500 -1000 to 1  :(very sad

Edited by casey
the orginal version did not make sense

Currently I am missing 7 girls of bosses... The last girl of Boss battles joined my Haren after 30 days, I did some 25 days with 72 battles per day.... The worst is to think that now it will cost me more :(

I think is good idea choose some days a monthly and reduce the energy cost to 1 per battle, as if it were an event.

45 minutes ago, G0ku said:

Currently I am missing 7 girls of bosses... The last girl of Boss battles joined my Haren after 30 days, I did some 25 days with 72 battles per day.... The worst is to think that now it will cost me more :(

I think is good idea choose some days a monthly and reduce the energy cost to 1 per battle, as if it were an event.

I think you might want to check your math: based on earning one battle point every 10 minutes you can have 10 fights every 3.33 hours

so to have 72 fights would take 24 hours in other words you stayed up all day and night, now that's dedication9_9

You can have many  fights quickly if you are willing to spend Kobans. so you can change the math but that seems like a waste of Kobans.

It takes 3 hours and 20 minutes since it takes 10 minutes to get new battle energy so 3 times 6 is 18 then add 2 to get 3 hours and 20 mins to fully recharge your battle energy if you wait for battle energy to refill before using it so using that math it takes 10 hours to get 60 battle energy which gives 30 boss fights/60 arena fights so 20 hours is 120 battle energy which is 60 boss fights/120 arena fights and 23 and 20 mins is 140 battle energy so 144 battle energy for 24 hours  72 boss fights/144 arena fights.

If you're not going to win a contest that is going to end or a new event is about to start which has a boss harem member you can do what i do which is not spend all the battle energy if you know what time the missions/contests end for you then you can work out how much you can spend so you start the next contest or event with 20 battle energy which gives you a extra 10 boss fights or 20 arena fights if a arena related contest starts which helps out i win a lot of contests doing this and it gets me event harem members from bosses faster as well.

8 hours ago, casey said:

Reading posts from other players with Harems with more than 20 girls,  regarding their experience on how many boss/troll fights they needed to get a girl drop.

It is my estimate the odds of getting a girl drop is about 500 -1000 to 1  :(very sad

Only boss harem members count the ones the event harem members don't count either if you only have 8 boss girls they're the only ones that decrease your chance however your chance of getting a boss girl goes up with every failed attempt at getting a boss girl you don't even need to farm the same boss so you can go farm for event girls during events to get your drop rate up and when you get a event girl your drop rate does not go down since they're a event girl.

When playing pachinko if you get a event or pachinko only girl your drop rate does not reset to a lower rate but getting a boss girl does when i was getting my last boss girls i just farmed the highest world level for money then after a week i would go back to see if my drop rate was high enough since under the new system if you farm bosses for a month you should get a drop under the old system though boss girls had a set drop rate like how event girls have now under the old system event girls had a 3 times higher drop rate than boss girls people would go months without a single boss girl drop so the new system is better with the increased drop rate every time you fail however if they did not decrease your drop rate after every drop it would be to easy to get them since the drop rate slowly goes up with every battle against a boss without a boss girl dropping.

For my final boss girl it took about a month and a half before the drop rate was high enough so the last few ones are harder to get but better than going months without getting her also under the old boss drop system my drop rate would not go up so i would be stuck farming a lower level boss to get my final boss girl.

55 minutes ago, natstar said:

Only boss harem members count the ones the event harem members don't count either if you only have 8 boss girls they're the only ones that decrease your chance however your chance of getting a boss girl goes up with every failed attempt at getting a boss girl you don't even need to farm the same boss so you can go farm for event girls during events to get your drop rate up and when you get a event girl your drop rate does not go down since they're a event girl.

When playing pachinko if you get a event or pachinko only girl your drop rate does not reset to a lower rate but getting a boss girl does when i was getting my last boss girls i just farmed the highest world level for money then after a week i would go back to see if my drop rate was high enough since under the new system if you farm bosses for a month you should get a drop under the old system though boss girls had a set drop rate like how event girls have now under the old system event girls had a 3 times higher drop rate than boss girls people would go months without a single boss girl drop so the new system is better with the increased drop rate every time you fail however if they did not decrease your drop rate after every drop it would be to easy to get them since the drop rate slowly goes up with every battle against a boss without a boss girl dropping.

For my final boss girl it took about a month and a half before the drop rate was high enough so the last few ones are harder to get but better than going months without getting her also under the old boss drop system my drop rate would not go up so i would be stuck farming a lower level boss to get my final boss girl.

Please tell me how I can find or determine my "drop rate"?

• Like 1

At the beginning i thought that i got 20 girls and it's so fricking hard to get more girls and i can't imagine how hard it would be when i hit 40.

In the end, i found out that it's already this hard with only 12 girls and there are a lot more to go. EROS blessed the lost souls!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, casey said:

Please tell me how I can find or determine my "drop rate"?

Before the rebalance they said that event girls from bosses had a 3 times higher drop rate than boss girls since boss girls had a set drop rate that did not change but they never gave the drop rate under the new system they have not given a set number only that the first boss girl that players get under the new system has a high drop rate which means it's easy for new players to get their first boss girl before a event girl if a event is on i have tested this since on new accounts i get my first boss girl before i spend half my battle energy which is fast since the starting battle energy is like 11 under the old system when i first started playing a event was one my first girl dropped from a boss was summer red battler who was the event girl the dark lord dropped also after the first boss girl drop the base drop rate goes down with each boss girl you get but then goes up every time you fail to get a boss girl after the first girl drops the drop rate goes down a lot then keeps going down so you have to farm bosses to get your drop rate back up in order to have a decent chance of getting boss girls under the old system though people got lucky i got my first boss girl from gruntt on my first time fighting him and the second on my third time fighting him the second time fighting him i got a quest item so people did get lucky under the old system but sometimes people would get the boss girls to drop so early in the world level they had no boss girls left to get but then other players would go months without a drop..

25498018_401593956939261_512205773946935

Epic pachinko still uses the old system where event girls have a 3 times higher drop rate than classic boss girls since boss girls have a set drop rate in epic pachinko that does not change.

25442944_401594840272506_290933607513480

Edited by natstar

54 minutes ago, TrapMaster said:

At the beginning i thought that i got 20 girls and it's so fricking hard to get more girls and i can't imagine how hard it would be when i hit 40.

In the end, i found out that it's already this hard with only 12 girls and there are a lot more to go. EROS blessed the lost souls!

Getting them to drop later on is not the issue raising their affection and paying their upgrade cost is the hard part since the first girl cost less affection/money to upgrade than the second and the third costs more than your second and they're adding more 5 star girls which are currently the ones you get from finishing world level with them repeating old events players now get two event a month to get event girls which just makes the free world girls from finishing the world cost more to upgrade to 5 stars since new players get them later on than the older players due to all the event girls.

Only 24 boss girls exist (no boss in world 1 begin city so the girls you get there are not boss girls and don't reduce your chance) also remember event girls from bosses don't count as boss girls plus it's only the 3 boss girls that always drop from bosses even when a event is not on that counts as a boss girl and they don't add new world levels often they're still working on the quests for plain of rituals so the free world girl from finishing world 9 plain of rituals is not available yet since the quest to get her from that world has not been added yet you're also better off farming bosses for boss girls early on since doing arena only increases your level which makes it harder to win contests since higher level players are more active in contests and fighting bosses gives no experience so it's a good way to get easy wins in contests.

Edited by natstar

Since the "improved drop rate" update so long ago now, when they told us it was "improved" to ensure we wouldn't go longer than 1 month without a drop, i have been getting exactly 1 drop per month despite using 72 battles almost every day (yes, i don't sleep much).

since i noticed this i decided to do a test. after a drop i stopped fighting boss battles for exactly 1 month and then fought a single boss battle... and hey presto i got a drop. it appears to me the "drop rate" has been changed to be time based only. that could of course just be my bad luck, but reading this thread i'm getting the impression that a lot of other people are experiencing the same thing. again, that is just the impression i am getting.

this is all excluding event girls, which tend to drop pretty quickly. 

• Like 1