Christmas Revival! General Discussion!

Greetingz

Seen our latest event? 18-12-2017 till 24-12-2017. A 7 day re-run of the previous Chistmas event. 
Santa Claudia couldn't join you this year, because she's been slacking off on making gifts for everybody. However she made something special for you.
Complete 5 out of the 7 daily missions to obtain an exclusive Chistmas set!
nu_xmas17_b.jpg

homepage_xmas.jpg

Be sure to complete the daily missions!

Day 1
46.jpg
Inspire a famous writer
The famous author Charles Dicker has received an order for a Christmas tale. But he lacks ideas. He just knows that he wants to talk about some Harem owners’ greediness. You fought some, so he would like your testimonies..

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

• Greetingz changed the title to Christmas Revival! General Discussion!

Fun event so far. And I even got bad luck within good luck; I don't really care much for Agata but Battle Bunny sounds cool enough. So I started fighting and what do you know... I got Ms. Spook :D  I tried to talk to Grunt, making hand movements and saying: "This isn't the girl I'm looking for" but he was merciless..  Guess he isn't much into Star Wars anymore :P

• Haha 3

Hi again! :D

Aaaand I get Christmas Bunny right now! B|

Gorgeous! :xxD

I hope all of us could save the girls w/out problems from Dark Lord and "Pain in the ass" Gruntt. ;)

They deserve better! HAHAHA! xDxD

Some people like @Damoncord or @Fappinator they have some trouble to get event girls lately, which, on the other hand, I don't understand why happens this. :S

In the Sci-Fi event I could get the girls in the first day of the event, same with this event as well. B|

cbunny.PNG.37130f76c6860fa4cd63266b03b30470.PNG

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pire said:

Do the x-mas girls count as separate girls or are they extra skins for bunny and the others, please say separate girls.

four types of harem members event - only from events and do not count as boss girls,pachinko only - only from pachinko and you can get them when no event is on,boss girls - can always be gotten from a boss even when a event is not on the more boss girls you have the lower the drop rate is for them but the drop rate goes back up a little every time you fail to get one another is the world girls you get for free for doing the quests in the world levels you do not get them from bosses

Edited by natstar

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

sounds bit strange. looks like only can obtain if there is no event, but u can get her all time (so event time and no event time)

You're correct. Pachinko permanent can be obtained at any time, during or outside of events.

Event pachinko eclusive girls can only be obtained during event, though, as their name suggest.

A new daily mission is up! Make sure to complete it :) 
47.jpg
Let it grow, let it grooow
Like every new year, the Snow Queen organizes a Christmas orgy in her palace. But rare are the brave hearts who dare brave the intense cold of her kingdom. Show your courage and go warm up her den...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Houghten said:

I'm quite surprised there's no shot at Santa Claudita.

You will be able to get her in the anniversary event but that will be in like 5-6 months and not everyone will still be playing the game then so they're indeed losing out on money by not adding her to pachinko at least i understand not having her as the event girl due to the event not going for 14 days and the epic set at least gives people who played last year something even though the only use to players that have been here since last year is to sell it since they will have legendary items and the rest single stat epics..

4 hours ago, Shidou said:

A new daily mission is up! Make sure to complete it :) 
47.jpg
Let it grow, let it grooow
Like every new year, the Snow Queen organizes a Christmas orgy in her palace. But rare are the brave hearts who dare brave the intense cold of her kingdom. Show your courage and go warm up her den...

Snow queem looks like mazing:D

On 12/18/2017 at 5:40 PM, masca10 said:

Hi again! :D

Aaaand I get Christmas Bunny right now! B|

Gorgeous! :xxD

I hope all of us could save the girls w/out problems from Dark Lord and "Pain in the ass" Gruntt. ;)

They deserve better! HAHAHA! xDxD

Some people like @Damoncord or @Fappinator they have some trouble to get event girls lately, which, on the other hand, I don't understand why happens this. :S

In the Sci-Fi event I could get the girls in the first day of the event, same with this event as well. B|

cbunny.PNG.37130f76c6860fa4cd63266b03b30470.PNG

Well I just got Christmas Agate.  Doesn't help I've been grinding Dark Lord since the event started, but I REALLY hate that guy.

Screenshot 2017-12-19 21.47.41.png

• Like 2