Can we predict the girl which might drop from a boss?

Zam

Before fighting a boss, the list of rewards shows cash in the first slot, and a "slideshow" of girls in the second slot. If you hover over that slot, the girls appear in a certain order (which changes from one battle to another).

Did anyone notice, when a girl dropped, if it was the first girl in that list?

I'm asking because, if so, I will obviously refresh the battle screen until the desired girl is there (or at least avoid girls I really don't want, like Eugénie).

Edited by Zam

1 minute ago, Tristelune said:

The slideshow order is totally unrelated to the girl you will drop.

It's just a way to display which girls are yet to be obtained from a boss.

Thanks. But sorry to question this: you say it because it has been tested and concluded it's not that? Or are you one of the devs? Or is it more an assumption becoming a "fact" because it's a bit too time consuming to keep an eye on it for confirmation, and we expect the drop logic to be totally random?

It would rather suck to know there's no way I can avoid Eugénie. :(

1 hour ago, Tristelune said:

It was mentionned in the patchnote that it's just a way to display the available girls.

There is no voodoo or secret switch to it.

So, no, the is no way you can avoid Eugenie, save for not fighting Edwarda anymore.

or being really lucky getting the other two :D

3 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Besides, by the time you get her, she isn't so bad. I didn't like her much in the story either but when she joins she'll cook for you. That counts for something, all that sex with the others will make you hungry. ?

you mean to say that a man's love goes through his stomach!

On 20/12/2017 at 9:40 PM, Zam said:

Before fighting a boss, the list of rewards shows cash in the first slot, and a "slideshow" of girls in the second slot. If you hover over that slot, the girls appear in a certain order (which changes from one battle to another).

Did anyone notice, when a girl dropped, if it was the first girl in that list?

I'm asking because, if so, I will obviously refresh the battle screen until the desired girl is there (or at least avoid girls I really don't want, like Eugénie).

I think it's entirely random (or should I say, machine pseudo-random).  My only gripe is that, in Worlds 8 and 9, I can never get a girl that matches my specialty to drop.  Fighting Bremen, I could never get Marina in my know-how games, or Cunegonde to drop in my hardcore games (I had to get them in Epic Pachinko).  Fighting Finalmecia, I could never seem to get Zoe to drop in my know-how games or Edna to drop in my hardcore games.  However, there does seem to be an order of drop.  In all four of my accounts at the time which were all at the last two worlds (until my email in one game was hacked and I had to change my email address) I was hardcore for two and know-how for two and in Worlds 8 and 9 the ones that dropped first in all four games were Stephanie and Salem respectively.  Since their specialty is charm, they aren't of much use to me as I lack charm in all four games!  I wonder if the girls that drop first are the ones that least match one's specialty, at least in the later worlds where girl drops are much rarer anyway.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I think it's entirely random (or should I say, machine pseudo-random).  My only gripe is that, in Worlds 8 and 9, I can never get a girl that matches my specialty to drop.  Fighting Bremen, I could never get Marina in my know-how games, or Cunegonde to drop in my hardcore games (I had to get them in Epic Pachinko).  Fighting Finalmecia, I could never seem to get Zoe to drop in my know-how games or Edna to drop in my hardcore games.  However, there does seem to be an order of drop.  In all four of my accounts at the time which were all at the last two worlds (until my email in one game was hacked and I had to change my email address) I was hardcore for two and know-how for two and in Worlds 8 and 9 the ones that dropped first in all four games were Stephanie and Salem respectively.  Since their specialty is charm, they aren't of much use to me as I lack charm in all four games!  I wonder if the girls that drop first are the ones that least match one's specialty, at least in the later worlds where girl drops are much rarer anyway.

Interesting.

Do you recall by any chance which was your first drop from Edwarda? Bonny, Eugénie or Jeanne? If Eugénie, then that confirms your theory... And it would be a depressive conclusion. I'm struggling for a month to get Jeanne (ideally), or at least Bonny. Well, a month minus the wasted week trying to get Xmas Bunny to no avail. :( Anyway, I expect a drop somewhere in the next couple of weeks (the pity drop at least), but if that's Eugénie, that would suck raindeer balls. Not just because I'm Hardcore... I just don't like the character (gets off on chicken legs stuffed in her mouth... WTF?). Who wouldn't want Lara 'Jeanne' Croft instead?

6 hours ago, Zam said:

Interesting.

Do you recall by any chance which was your first drop from Edwarda? Bonny, Eugénie or Jeanne? If Eugénie, then that confirms your theory... And it would be a depressive conclusion. I'm struggling for a month to get Jeanne (ideally), or at least Bonny. Well, a month minus the wasted week trying to get Xmas Bunny to no avail. :( Anyway, I expect a drop somewhere in the next couple of weeks (the pity drop at least), but if that's Eugénie, that would suck raindeer balls. Not just because I'm Hardcore... I just don't like the character (gets off on chicken legs stuffed in her mouth... WTF?). Who wouldn't want Lara 'Jeanne' Croft instead?

In the Gay Harem, maybe Indiana Jones, Jeanne's tutor/lecturer... Ahem!  No seriously, Jeanne would be a great win if you are hardcore because her hardcore battle stats are great (they were great in her Sporty Jeanne incarnation too)!  What you wrote does back up my theory.  My first drop in The Juy Sea was... you guessed it... Eugénie, glutton for sex and food - yes, I agree.  I wonder how she uses the drumsticks after she's chomped on them.  Next drop was Jeanne, then Bonny.  That was in my game in which my speciality is know-how.  For me in  that game, The Juy Sea was the world with the poorest returns and by far the most expensive game in which to advance, mostly to satisfy Eugénie's insatiable tastes.  Furthermore, there are no know-how girls to collect, which is a bummer for those of us who are not hardcore or charmers.  In one hardcore game where I had reached The Juy Sea (now unusable because my email was hacked and I can no longer remember the password to it), the only girl who dropped was Eugénie, but after a couple of months trying and going back to battling in that world, I managed to get Bonny (I didn't get Jeanne until I won her in Epic Pachinko).  So I eventually won both Hardcore girls.  Of course, what I have just written might be complete nonsense and I've merely been plagued with a constant stream of bad luck.  In none of my four accounts is my specialty charm so it was immensely annoying to win Charmer Stephanie (who pays poorly) first up from Bremen for both my know-how games.  And, you know, with all the constant grind for me to get Zoe to drop from Finalmecia, who drops first in both games?  Charmer Salem!!  I'm not complaining that much cos she's so beautiful (especially her face, attire and subtle mysterious expressions), albeit she has huge boobs that seem out of proportion.  Instead of such a motherly ('Doni') look, maybe a sexy C or D cup might suit her more and make me want to be truly seduced by her magic.  Oh yes, I need to get out more instead of playing this damn game!!

• Like 1

Cunegonde is the only girl so far that dropped for me and I'm a shagger. So I guess that kills this theory? I also got Queen Titania first. Same story. Only Eugenie dropped before Bonny. It really is random. That means patterns can accidently occur, but meam nothing.

55 minutes ago, happygokill1930 said:

Hey I just unlocked one the special event girls from gruntt does this reset the timer on when I would unlock one of the regular girls from a boss?

No, Only boss girls reduce the chance of getting other boss girls also event girls always have a set drop rate as well.