5. 5. Favorite Girls

• Magnolia
    • Amaya
    • Isabella
    • Nana
    • Asmai (Boss Bang)
    • (none)

16 minutes ago, 430i said:

Yes, the next one is Vespa according to ingame data (event 268).

That's helpful to know. If they're going to start reviving girls in order in LD, like they do with Mythic Days, it will make it easier to plan ahead for the ones I know I want (especially Eccentric and Submissive).

• Like 1

In 17 months that I'm playing, I had never gotten any LD girl (because I didn't spend kobans on those).

The most I got was 61 shards for Valentina (also Ombresse, Silver Lupa I got nice amount of shards of), so I'm hoping that they will return.

Edition: I've checked, those I wrote above are probably ot going to return soon, according to the LD list... 😞

From those that should be returned soon, my best chance (most shards) goes to Lapis. After her, might we see a Sai's comeback? :hopeful:

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

I don't think that we wil get a comeback of Sai or one of the earlier girls, but theese are in the Mythic Pachinko Pool. After we got Nero and Amaya in the last and this month and Vespa is marked for the next month I think the revived girls will follow in the chronological order.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

i finished the event with 41 shard for Magnolia 

regenration brought me to 38 and i refilled only once to get the 40 shards mark.

i am happy with the result though i did not get her because i progressed also in clearing Fredy sih roko tier 2 which was also my objective.

Amaya : i did not ty to get her.

• Like 5

I started with 0 shards for both girls, and went for Amaya (I don't need a 40th Blue Hair/Green Eyes girl with too much makeup, but Dark Pink hair is always a nice addition :) )

I spent 2258 Kobans (210 Combativity) on her for 33 Shards, as well as a bunch of natural regen and pantheon combativity, and got her after a little more than 3 days. I don't know the overall drop rate, but for paid combativity, that's a combined rate (Drop Rate + Shards) of 15.71%, which is a bit on the lower side (but not awful). These extra combativity points also gave me a 1st place in CbC so that's good (Almost 800 Kobans of extra value compared to a Top 4)

After that, I got 15 shards for Magnolia on natural regen (This might be useful if/when she comes back, in 15+ months. Or not.)

• Like 6

grafik.png.b5f5da17da5f4644481ab95e203cf509.png

With ca. 200 combativity (natural regen and 25 combativity from PoV) I could get 44 shards from Amaya. 14 shards in 7 drops and a x100 drop for magnolia (reported here earlier) before that. So a lucky LD. I hope Amaya will be shown in the following SuMy.

• Like 6

Magnolia 🔵 LD
(Had Amaya 🔵 already, I'm a Re: Zero fan).

Goal: 40% shards, to add a sensual L5 to the Sultry Mysteries pool.

Got 23 shards w/ ~212 free regen CP, w/o SP.  Didn't keep track of drops, but the avg per drop should be 2 shards ((3+1)/2=2), so I assume ~11-12 drops.

Had a spare SP, since I already have 11 shards for A. Lenaëlle's MDR 🔵.

Equipped the 1 SP, and spent 1291 kos for ~120 CP, which got me 19 more shards, from 7 drops, for 42% total affection.

A 5.83% drop rate, but w/e, I reached the goal.  It cost me 1741 kos (1 SP included).

Now, there's 5x L5s, that could appear for me in the SM's shop.  Not that I can afford one yet, or even know how much SC I have.  Good for later though.

ezgif-5-bcf3d48a08.gif.e62c369d6517667aa544d4434a4cc412.gif2023-01-14_5-49-53.png.eef985d6c1b53ab0fec6aee08b2f7325.png

Also, got Roko Sensei's tier 3 Nart , up to 90%.  Had many drops w/ 3 shards, thanks to the SP.

LXIX 🟠 is still the L5 girl I want to see return most in the SM, mostly b/c of dual hair colors.

Trixie 🟢 is the one I want to see return in an LD, b/c I love her Jessie Pokemon parody, but only got 24 shards previously.

Here's my LD progress, and speculation about when the girls might return, if they continue to get revived monthly, in chronological order, like the past 2 months.

164048039_LDprogress.thumb.png.7878572c5625607f13e614b1e2e3b1fb.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5