Winter chill - General discussion!

Greetingz

15 hours ago, Budz said:

After having Christmas Bunny affection to 2 stars, I tried for the first time to get the girl from gruntt and well I got her???

p.jpg

so true this i also done to snowboard affection to 2 star i got bunny mom today only it take around 50 battles 

3 hours ago, Habi said:

i usually don't post my (un)luck in such threads but i started fighting today and already have both girls. and it seems like more ppl than usual already have both girls. maybe they sneak-increased the drop chances for event girls?

People are only going to post a screenshot of it when they get them but some people even admit to using kobans to get them so that is just not true since event girls always have a set drop rate if they increase the drop rate they would say so.

Waah, got Hari this afternoon. Then Bunny's mom tjis evening. So I decided to play 2 single epic pachinko because i can't accidentally win one of the 2 anymore. 1st: Rumiko. Oh, chill! Though my boss girl drop resets. Ah well. 2nd epic single: Regine. Lawl! And this morning I was saying to myself this game was becomming a drag, lots of tasks with no rewards. ?

Get out of my head HH! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

Waah, got Hari this afternoon. Then Bunny's mom tjis evening. So I decided to play 2 single epic pachinko because i can't accidentally win one of the 2 anymore. 1st: Rumiko. Oh, chill! Though my boss girl drop resets. Ah well. 2nd epic single: Regine. Lawl! And this morning I was saying to myself this game was becomming a drag, lots of tasks with no rewards. ?

Get out of my head HH! ?

wait......

wait a minute.... did you say you played epic pachinko twice and both times you got a girl? what the fuck???? is this extreme luck or is epic pachinko changing to drop girls more often? 

2 minutes ago, jyepie said:

wait......

wait a minute.... did you say you played epic pachinko twice and both times you got a girl? what the fuck???? is this extreme luck or is epic pachinko changing to drop girls more often? 

single epic pachinko is a high risk - high reward thing. the high risk is not getting a girl for a long time, the high reward is getting several girls from 10 singles.
both scenarios happen.

• Like 1

Now, some of you will probably already know this, but maybe a tip...

If you fought a boss (to try and get Bunny's mom for example) and got the reward screen then don't bother to click any buttons but just reload the page (F5 in most browsers). Then you're right back in the 'battle screen' and all you need to do now is click Fight again.

Otherwise you click Ok, click on the boss, then click battle and you can start clicking over and over. This is much easier. Fight, f5, fight, f5, etc.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

We got a lot of people reporting success fast this time.  Now let's see towards the end of the event, how many are saying they havn't gotten one or either of the girls.

One would say they've increased the odds a bit. Maybe not and we got luckier. Either way, I'm cool with it. ?

Day 4 is ready to go!
244.jpg
Sexy snowwoman
You help the creative girl of the group make a snowm… a very good looking young snowgirl.
The result is astonishing.
You don’t know how it holds up, but no matter, you take a photo to share it on instapussy.

Well, she took her sweet time to finish the pistes and as mentioned above even Regine figured she'd cut in line and sneak into my Harem while I was actually trying to lure those two others. Oh well :P

I'm happy because....

opera_2018-01-05_14-47-58.png.c637f927049971ff3b87b5adfeacac40.png

Isn't she cute?  I just noticed the hand sign bubble which I think is really funny and definitely adds up. Having a good time so far with this event.

Seriously though: I just took a closer look at the girl who will join your harem if you complete all the daily missions (well, at least 12 of them) and I'll be honest: I'm also looking forward to welcoming her into my harem. She looks very cool as well!

One bunny down, onto the next one. Let the bunny season continue! :D

32 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

Took me 2 days, but I finally have a version of bunny's mom in my harem, (been wanting her for a long time) now they just need to bring back Virginia,lol

Virginia will at least be back in the spring break revival in march. I should know because I am collecting as many kobans as possible to get her ?