Winter chill - General discussion!

Greetingz

Enjoy our latest event from January 2nd untill January 16th.

Dark Lord and Gruntt have each an event girl, that might drop for you during this event.
nu_chill18_b.jpg

Also, make sure to accept your event daily missions, so you will obtain Robin, on the final day.
241.jpg
All covered in white
Snow is covering the ground like your sperm on the faces of your beloved.
It’s time to relax all together!
You rent a chalet in the mountains for you and your harem.

2 hours ago, Shidou said:

Enjoy our latest event from January 2nd untill January 16th.

Dark Lord and Gruntt have each an event girl, that might drop for you during this event.
nu_chill18_b.jpg

Also, make sure to accept your event daily missions, so you will obtain Robin, on the final day.
241.jpg
All covered in white
Snow is covering the ground like your sperm on the faces of your beloved.
It’s time to relax all together!
You rent a chalet in the mountains for you and your harem.

And I'm assuming the other girls gained in Epic Pachinko are Winter versions of Edna, Bunny's mother, Marina(?) and Mountain Sophie.  Yay, I'd just finished posting a prediction of the next event and here it is!  I expected Valentine's Day.  You guys at HH must be kept very busy right now!  And there's the next quest for Plain of Rituals to get ready for launch sometime.

• Like 1

Kinda weird for me if I get Bunny's mom and sister in their x-mas forms before I get them dressed normal but maybe a future update will let me organize my harem better.

And yes, I know about the whole each girl costs more than the one before thing, but I think they could keep that and still let me group girls with their event counterparts and let Bunny be with her family.

Or just put the ones I need to upgrade still near the top for convenience.

4 hours ago, Peckerbird said:

And I'm assuming the other girls gained in Epic Pachinko are Winter versions of Edna, Bunny's mother, Marina(?) and Mountain Sophie.  Yay, I'd just finished posting a prediction of the next event and here it is!  I expected Valentine's Day.  You guys at HH must be kept very busy right now!  And there's the next quest for Plain of Rituals to get ready for launch sometime.

Valentine's Day is going to be a revival event so we should get a new event next month as well.

Winter Chill?  Can't we just call this for what it is: Bunny season? :D

I have to say that I seriously like the sequence of events here. I mean... Last month I was first introduced to Bunny's family (her mother and sister) and now they've been kid bunnynapped? :o

Kudo's on the artwork as well...   I think town looks pretty cool (no pun intended) and we can actually learn something from this!

opera_2018-01-02_14-20-52.png.c074c259168db044b69c087d2670268e.png It's obvious that the Dark Lord is actually a dark wimp! :P  I mean, just look at him!

Grunnt here is much more manly, only needs a hat and a scarf :) opera_2018-01-02_14-18-36.png.bdb976d9ce7b150c173632f2ca6b9023.png

But how sure are we about these kidnappings? It looks to me as if the Bunny family simply got bored and went out on wintersport. And well, someone has to keep them warm. Sometimes you simply can't be too picky in Hentai Hero world :D

Oh well, once again an event where I really hope to get both girls :-)

• Like 1

And just snagged the mother after 14 battles.  Both very low fight counts.  And Hari took like 25 or so battles.  Now we'll see in a few days who the unlucky ones are.  Try and keep track of your attempts guys, for science!

I'm gonna go back to hamelin town, I just unlocked it.

28 minutes ago, Budz said:

2K kobans for combat energy plus the every 2 hours refills on a 28hrs marathon play and no event girl drop??? Should I max affection Christmas bunny so that I have a higher chance of getting them?

The event runs for 14 days so if you wanted to use kobans you should have waited until the last day also event girls have a set drop rate so the affection of your harem has nothing to do with the drop rate.

21 minutes ago, natstar said:

The event runs for 14 days so if you wanted to use kobans you should have waited until the last day also event girls have a set drop rate so the affection of your harem has nothing to do with the drop rate.

I'm a player that has the motto "Hit 'em hard and fast" he he he I don't like farming girls in the end of the event.

Our MC is looking sexy at the fire! Make sure you compleet day 2!
242.jpg
Hides and candlelight
First day in the mountains.
You and your girls, you are exhausted from the trip.
The chalet is cosy and decorated with hides.
The fireplace is functional… You prepare yourself for the inevitable...

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Our MC is looking sexy at the fire! Make sure you compleet day 2!
242.jpg
Hides and candlelight
First day in the mountains.
You and your girls, you are exhausted from the trip.
The chalet is cosy and decorated with hides.
The fireplace is functional… You prepare yourself for the inevitable...

Thats some fine legs he got there ;):D

20 hours ago, natstar said:

Valentine's Day is going to be a revival event so we should get a new event next month as well.

Wow, I can't keep up!  I got Hari and her mother (relatively easily as it turned out).  It's costing a fortune to upgrade their affection stars.  Now I have all of Bunny's family: Bunny, Hari, Rabbi (in secretary form), and their mother.  Could make for some sibling rivalry in my harem!  And it seems like the mother is a classic milf with no bf safe in her company!  If I happen to get Lupa, this could be an interesting addition.  Once I've saved up a few more kobans, I'll be able to try out for the cute little Sophie in Epic Pachinko.  This Viola girl, she seems a lot like Marina.  I'll be able to play the 10-play option before the end of the event.  It seems we get more chances to win event girls in Epic Pachinko than the rest of them.

• Like 1

i usually don't post my (un)luck in such threads but i started fighting today and already have both girls. and it seems like more ppl than usual already have both girls. maybe they sneak-increased the drop chances for event girls?