Winter chill - General discussion!

Greetingz

And day 5 begins!
245.jpg
Carrot up her...
You’re looking for a carrot to complete the snowman, but it’s disappeared!
At the same time as Bunny, weird… You spend the day looking for her.
You need to make her lose this habit, accidents happen quickly!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Shidou said:

And day 5 begins!
245.jpg
Carrot up her...
You’re looking for a carrot to complete the snowman, but it’s disappeared!
At the same time as Bunny, weird… You spend the day looking for her.
You need to make her lose this habit, accidents happen quickly!

Going by Bunny's previous antics, I think she would be happier with a zucchini.

• Thanks 1

On 1/6/2018 at 4:38 AM, jyepie said:

yeah but why did that matter to make it a drawing to explain?

The entire picture is a drawing the artist wants to make it clear what she is doing with her hand and some people would not notice it with the glove over the hand.

When you draw things you can do it how you like them done.

Edited by natstar

5 hours ago, natstar said:

The entire picture is a drawing the artist wants to make it clear what she is doing with her hand and some people would not notice it with the glove over the hand.

When you draw things you can do it how you like them done.

Ok, I'm usually against explaining a joke. But it's to illustrate what kind of girl Hari is. Even though she's wearing mittens and nobody can see her hands, she still does the asian finger pose for having her picture taking. The artist made us aware of this with the bubble. 

• Like 1

I'll tell you, those girls have a mind of their own! :)

How else do you explain that Bunny's mom decided to join my harem on the first try of the new week?

opera_2018-01-08_13-52-06.png.9d245fd8924af7c4e8b632c4fd269e9b.png

Good thing for me too because I'm slowly, but steadily, running out of money because I keep buying books and sometimes a few affection items. It costs me more than you make from fighting Gruntt all day :S

But now that the Bunny family is safely in my harem it's time to party! :D  I'm actually a little anxious to try and get them all onto 3 stars, haven't used any spoilers so it's going to be a surprise.

On 1/7/2018 at 3:57 AM, DHarry said:

Ok, I'm usually against explaining a joke. But it's to illustrate what kind of girl Hari is. Even though she's wearing mittens and nobody can see her hands, she still does the asian finger pose for having her picture taking. The artist made us aware of this with the bubble. 

thank you for this post lol. it makes sense 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZenMaster said:

I'll tell you, those girls have a mind of their own! :)

How else do you explain that Bunny's mom decided to join my harem on the first try of the new week?

opera_2018-01-08_13-52-06.png.9d245fd8924af7c4e8b632c4fd269e9b.png

Good thing for me too because I'm slowly, but steadily, running out of money because I keep buying books and sometimes a few affection items. It costs me more than you make from fighting Gruntt all day :S

But now that the Bunny family is safely in my harem it's time to party! :D  I'm actually a little anxious to try and get them all onto 3 stars, haven't used any spoilers so it's going to be a surprise.

Why are you loading up on books, I think it's a better strategy to save your girls experience upgrades to when they are needed in competitions.

It is not necessary to upgrade your Harem members immediately.

Currently I'm at level 172 with 40 harem members with 8 at level 1 and 9 at level 84 if I am close enough during the last hour of a competition

to give my  harem members XP,  I make a move to get into the Koban placings.

I can and have moved from 12th place in XP competitions into the top 4 by doing this.

I not stating that you should not buy books, just accumulate them gradually so maybe you have a reserve of 25-40 books in each of the top XP book items

available giving 140, 120, 100, and 80 XP points.

1 hour ago, casey said:

Why are you loading up on books, I think it's a better strategy to save your girls experience upgrades to when they are needed in competitions.

he did not say that he is using them right away. he just buys books. and to do your competition strategy you need to hoard books in advance.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, casey said:

It is not necessary to upgrade your Harem members immediately.

Well, that's the whole reason I'm constantly buying books. To make sure that whenever such a competition happens I got enough XP in store to fully upgrade my girls. Right after I got Bunny's mom I concentrated on the competitions and what do you know: there's one right now :)  So now all my girls are at the same level again as I am, something you can't do if you don't have enough books.

8 hours ago, casey said:

Currently I'm at level 172 with 40 harem members with 8 at level 1 and 9 at level 84 if I am close enough during the last hour of a competition

to give my  harem members XP,  I make a move to get into the Koban placings.

Level 157, 33 girls, and all of 'm are maxed out where XP is concerned. So right now I'm back to fighting the highest boss available to me (Bremen) to get more money.

Normally I only concentrate on the girls in my team; make sure that those are fully maxed out (both for XP & affection), but as you said: when a competition is happening everyone gets to work out :)

Day 8 is here! Accept the mission & join them!
248.jpg
Fondue Savoyarde
Yay, fondue tonight! At first, you don’t understand why you need to be naked at the table,
but quickly, when everyone’s covered in gooey cheese, you understand it’s to not get the clothes dirty.

Day 9, this yeti is having fun.
249.jpg
The abominable ballsack
You left in search of the abominable snowman.
Once you find him, you understand why the girls wanted to test his legendary energy.
Ok, he’s quite nice: while he’s satisfying them, he offers you a coffee.
But you’re still not at ease.

On 1/3/2018 at 8:31 AM, Tiffany said:

I got Bunny's mother in about 13 battles and Hari about 10 after that.  Both in less than 25 battles so no complaints here.  Also finished the quest for Kalissa between them for three new harem members today.

Well done!  I've noticed (like fish runs) girl drops seem to come in patches - three or more might drop then, frustratingly, nothing for ages.  Yes, for the most part this happens re. event girl drops.  I believe the drop probability for event girls one captures from the 'bosses' is constant (unaffected by your XP and number of girls in your harem) so your chances of having them drop are generally better than for 'bosses' battle team girls.  However, just to prove me wrong, in my most advanced game (I have a few accounts running) I've tried and tried to get Snowboard Hari from the Dark Lord, but no luck so far.  In this game I had Shereramazond very belatedly drop before Hari has even dropped, but I won both Hari and her impossibly MILF mother(!) in all my other games relatively easily.  Hari is a little cutie, eh - a bit like Zoe in character.  Have you noticed the rivalry between her and her mother in their affection scenes?  I may be wrong, but I suspect Hari is the youngest of the three sisters by some margin so she gets picked on and teased by her mother (who needs to mature beyond the egocentric MILF stage).

On 1/9/2018 at 12:44 PM, ZenMaster said:

Well, that's the whole reason I'm constantly buying books. To make sure that whenever such a competition happens I got enough XP in store to fully upgrade my girls. Right after I got Bunny's mom I concentrated on the competitions and what do you know: there's one right now :)  So now all my girls are at the same level again as I am, something you can't do if you don't have enough books.

Level 157, 33 girls, and all of 'm are maxed out where XP is concerned. So right now I'm back to fighting the highest boss available to me (Bremen) to get more money.

Normally I only concentrate on the girls in my team; make sure that those are fully maxed out (both for XP & affection), but as you said: when a competition is happening everyone gets to work out :)

Yes, I adopted exactly the same strategy.  I especially go for accumulating legendary (super sexy) gift items if I can afford to pick them up because offering them to the girls makes their affection bars move right along until their upgrade option!  I had to stop this practice temporarily, however, while I was battling the Dark Lord and Gruntt to try to win the event girls (these two 'bosses' don't pay very well for a win compared with (say)Finalmecia or Bremen).  Like you, I've gone back to fighting Bremen in one of my two most advanced games because I still have a chance of winning two of his girls (Cunegonde and Zoe).  I can't wait for the next quest in Plain of Rituals.  It's been a while but I appreciate the workload of the team to juggle getting this up and running with new events (not just revivals) and new game features (like the profile and battle screen).  The holidays would have been a slowdown too for staffing.

Hmm... It seems that i´m out of luck... I´ve been very active since Winter CHill started but no drop neather for The Dark Loard nor Gruntt... Spendig all Combativity point on both of them but nothing and time is running out...

Little enhancemt from my side would be that it is possible to read the Quest even when successfully collected, as they are funny to read even a second time.

1 hour ago, Shadowhawk said:

Hmm... It seems that i´m out of luck... I´ve been very active since Winter CHill started but no drop neather for The Dark Loard nor Gruntt... Spendig all Combativity point on both of them but nothing and time is running out...

Little enhancemt from my side would be that it is possible to read the Quest even when successfully collected, as they are funny to read even a second time.

I'm hope your luck gets better, it seems like the dev's tinkered with the drop percentages and for the Winter Chill event, most players have found it

relatively easy to get hari and Bunny's mother on skis.