Overcharge Kobans in "Zero Kobans".

KenaiEtznab

If you look closely, the image shows 624 kobans. I recharge 2 kobans and they are charged correctly. But when I play the game 10 times, instead of charging me the 12 kobans the dialog says, they charge me 32 kobans! That is a Big Mistake, as well as a treendous injustice! Why is that? I request please check the server to see what happens. It is NOT the first time it has happened, but this time I took the trouble to send you screenshots to prove the overcharge. Hopefully it's a bug and NOT the intervention of the page, by some hacker, to steal kobans from the players.

Update Day 4-2-2023:

If you look at the attachments, you will see that the overcharge occurs when using the ALLEGED KOBANS ZERO RELOAD.

Is it a program bug or a lie? I am really shocked to find out that they charge 6 kobans while advertising that it is zero. I hope they fix it and I get my overcharged kobans refunded.

Thank you very much in advance for your game, which is very good. Finally one that is NOT about killing, but loving and giving pleasure. I congratulate you for that.969451256_Recarga31-1-2023Karole2.thumb.jpg.fefd8b8592c55df88062a72910a56aee.jpg

Cobran más oro del que dicen3-2-2023Liga.jpg

Cobran más oro del que dicen3-2-2023Liga1.jpg

Cobran más oro del que dicen31-1-2023.jpg

• Thinking 1

The more weird thing is that one combativity costs normaly 10,8 Koban at .com. If you buy 3 combativity it should cost 32,4 Koban, with the promotion it would be lowered to 29,2 (the amount can differ because the "partial" reloaded points will be added in the calculation so that you have to pay only partial for the "last" gainable point depending of how many time is gone). In your case the recharge of combativity should cost ca. 24 Koban, ca 22 with the promotion.

• Like 1

That's not something to report in Bug Reporting. Send a ticket for your own personal issue please. Moved to QA.

PS: We are not Support. There's a sticky in here for a reason. "Bug Reporting" exists on the forum solely for big, global issues that the devs might not know about yet. It's not an open-bar support interface.

• Haha 1

hace 23 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

That's not something to report in Bug Reporting. Send a ticket for your own personal issue please. Moved to QA.

PS: We are not Support. There's a sticky in here for a reason. "Bug Reporting" exists on the forum solely for big, global issues that the devs might not know about yet. It's not an open-bar support interface.

i dont know that. Thanks.

Why does the dialog mark an amount of kobans and then I am charged a much higher amount?

Cobran más oro del que dicen6-2-2023.jpg

Cobran más oro del que dicen6-2-2023a.jpg

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, jelom a dit :

If you leave the game unattended some counters don't update in your local window, and if the mechanics take the local values it can give you a false number, but the final cost will be the one marked by the correct server values.

I'm pretty sure the popup itself updates in real time. I've already seen the Kobans cost value change after opening the popup. Also, over time, refills should be cheaper, not more expensive; so I think that wouldn't explain the issue (Unless you spend some Combativity in a different tab?)

23 minutes ago, KenaiEtznab said:

I do NOT overcharge anymore, because I know I will be charged more than what the dialog says.

That is a lie and a fraud.

I was deeply disappointed in the company.

I only stay in the game because of the friends and follow the story, but I don't believe them anymore.

And that is NOT stuff to post on the forum.

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.