Place Of Power Bugged ?

Deadlaserman

13 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Sounds like you ran out of girls, the ones that are left are not strong enough to finish in the 7 hr frame.

Not possible, I have enough girls and all of them are high lvl 650+
I got 890 girls, so I didn't run out of girls, something is buggy there, never happened before until lately last week.

27 minutes ago, Deadlaserman said:

Not possible, I have enough girls and all of them are high lvl 650+
I got 890 girls, so I didn't run out of girls, something is buggy there, never happened before until lately last week.

Show us the Team power for that one, that will tell us if its bugged or not

image.png.9e1c8aaa8eacc305329ec0738e02c42f.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Deadlaserman said:

Place Of Power Bugged ?

No. It's you.

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

3 hours ago, Deadlaserman said:

Not possible, I am a noob and I don't know what I'm talking about. However, I'm also cocky so I think I know. Therefore, instead of asking questions in the correct forum for noobs to ask questions, and listening to the answers, I bother forum regulars with confrontational BS and a fake "bug" report for a base game mechanic I don't understand.

Fixed that for you. Also moved your thread where it belongs this time. Check your own forum profile to find my warning. A mod will have to manually approve your post proposals for a week. We'll see if you treat the forum with respect by then.

Now that the thread is where it belongs, if some of our overly generous regulars want to fill you in on why you can easily run out of oomph for PoPs as you obviously did, I won't stop them. Hint: KH, CH and HC.

• Haha 2

Okay, a few tips about how PoP works:

- You can assign a maximum of 50 girls per place of power

- At player level 490, your places of power reach lvl 15, which (each) require 168k power to complete in 7 hours

- The girl's power correspond to her stat matching the place of power class (Charm, Knowhow or Hardcore). So if your girl has 2000 Ch/5000 Kh/2000 Hc, and you place her on a Hardcore place, she will contribute 2k points. If you place her on a Knowhow place instead, she will contribute 5k.

- At 168k, you need an average of approximately 3.5k power per girl, with 50 girls.

- There are 9 PoP at lvl 15 (The permanent ones are limited to level 10 so they're much easier), so you need up to 450 girls to fill all Places of Power (Can be less, since some girls are OP)

- A girl gets 3.5k in her main stat at around lvl 250 (for L5 girls) or level 350 (For L3 girls)

So to blast through any combination of lvl 15 places of power without thinking ("Assign all"), you need up to 450 L3 girls at lvl 350, or 150 L5/M6 girls at level 750 (They are approximately 3x more powerful than lvl 350 L3 girls). Or anything in between these 2 extreme cases.

Since most players don't have 450+ girls at level 350 (Because leveling up L3 girls above 250 isn't generally useful), and there are only 151 L5/M6 girls in the game at the moment, none of these 2 extreme cases are really relevant. So you'll probably need "something in between". For example, adding some Common/Rare 5* girls at level 600~700, or some L3 girls around level 350.

In any case, it takes a while to reach a point where you can auto-assign lvl 15 places of power without thinking.

(Note: these are rough approximations. It doesn't take blessings into account, or favorable/unfavorable PoP distribution that may or may not match your girls' classes)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

The girl's power correspond to her stat matching the place of power class (Charm, Knowhow or Hardcore). So if your girl has 2000 Ch/5000 Kh/2000 Hc, and you place her on a Hardcore place, she will contribute 2k points. If you place her on a Knowhow place instead, she will contribute 5k.

If you could, it would work that way. However there's also a strict restriction that only girls with the same Class as the PoP can be used. He could have a dozen level 750 HC and KH Mythics with enough power on paper for that CH PoP he was unable to fill out properly, they wouldn't be taken into account for it because the game only allows CH girls in a CH PoP, and so on. (Unless for some reason the "Assign All" button breaks the rules, but I doubt that).

That's why even veterans with very large and powerful harems can in some rare cases end up having to upgrade or level up some specific girls if they happen to have a temp PoP selection heavily skewed towards one Class if they don't have enough powerful girls of that Class to meet all the requirements.

Other than that, pretty sweet overview for our casual friend who clearly needed it (the fact he's not aware you can "Visit" a PoP while it's running even further confirms he doesn't get how PoP work at all). 👍

• Hug 1

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If you could, it would work that way. However there's also a strict restriction that only girls with the same Class as the PoP can be used. He could have a dozen level 750 HC and KH Mythics with enough power on paper for that CH PoP he was unable to fill out properly, they wouldn't be taken into account for it because the game only allows CH girls in a CH PoP, and so on.

Any girl can be used for any PoP as long as the corresponding stat is high enough.  The class doesn't have to match.  This is easily observed on my nooby CxH and PSH accounts, where I don't have enough girls for the PoP, but some stronger girls can pick up the slack, despite not matching the class of the PoP.

For example, Kimie is visible here in a HC PoP, simply b/c her HC stat was high enough to be useful, despite being a CH girl.

Also, I didn't do this manually.  I just browsed through the auto assigned girls, to find the exceptions.

image.thumb.png.638fbad1154b9a620643de0feb0d1c6d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Really? I guess that has been changed at some point then. Thanks. Auto-Assign always pick girls from the same class only for me.

Auto Assign just sorts the girls by power (based on PoP's class value, independent of the girl's class). I guess you were lucky so far or you have a large grandfathered harem (pre gem introduction). As someone who does not, I can promise you that auto assign also ignores the class, so often enough, one has to tweak the assigned lineup manually.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 13 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Auto-Assign always pick girls from the same class only for me.

No, Auto-Assign picks the 50 strongest girls for the selected PoP stat.

If they always match for you, that's a very specific corner-case (It's not rare for the first 2 or 3 PoP because your girls with highest HC stats are typically HC girls, and so on, but once you've assigned enough girls and start using lvl 400-600 girls, this changes. A level 750 Charm mythic will have a higher HC Stat than a lvl 400 Hardcore L3, and will be auto-picked with a higher priority).

A lot of non-HC girls here, using their HC stat (Mostly mythic and high-level L5):

(Spoiler: contains late-star avatar poses of many 5* girls, including mythic)

Révélation

assigned-pop.png.e118a23baf94fe9e02d43fbde3fc8d58.png

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, guys. Yes, over half of my harem is at least at level 400 from the pre-gem days, including tons of decorative L3s and E3s. I also have lots and lots of level 750 girls, mostly L5s and Mythics of every class (along with the 70-ish commons I've used to unlock the final awakening). So of course these days the game doesn't have to be picky in my situation.This is PoP number 12 (as in, by the time I click Auto Assign for this one, I've already assigned girls for the other 11 PoPs) and it still meets the required power amount (even a bit higher) without reaching the 50 girls max or needing to pick girls from other classes:

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

But I swear back in my day when PoPs were a brand-new thing and I still struggled and had to manually assign girls for some of them, I never even had the option to pick girls from a different class than the PoP itself. So I'm 99% sure that restriction must have been lifted at some point. I distinctly remember the last time I got stuck and Auto-assign suggested something that would last more than 7 hours, it still did so by picking (crap power level) girls from the PoP's class only. And I had to go to the Market and manually level up and upgrade some of these specific girls until they reached the required power amount. Even back then (a year or two ago maybe? time flies), it was a fringe case as I happened to have a selection with like 6 or 7 HC temp PoPs out of 9.

It's been quite a while since I've quit playing all my noob accounts on the various re-skins where I would have been able to notice this change (CxH, HoH, GH etc.), and I don't remember ever seeing this announced or noted anywhere either. So, good to know! ^^

And oh boy, Hashtag Back in my Day! ^^

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1