This game just want to screw people out of their money!

Ramses II

Honestly, I went through 450 fights against Sylvanus and Upgraded him to the next tier and didn't even liberate one of the girls. I'm not even half way to liberate them. I honestly think they are screwing with their players to make it impossible to get them. 

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, Ramses II said:

I went through 450 fights against Sylvanus and Upgraded him to the next tier and didn't even liberate one of the girls.

LD girl require 500 fights on average. LD has a drop range of 1-3 shards at a rate of 10%. So, I'm not surprised that 450 fights not enough. Normal villain girls have even lower drop rate especially for higher worlds and higher tiers.

• Like 4

The permanent girls at a Villain are not a problem, because you have infinte time to get them. There are enough days in a month where you not to have fight a specific Villain for an event so you can collect in this days girls-shard from a Villain of your own choice. If you promote to a tier2 and haven't collected all girls from tier1 you can easily change back.

In event the case is a little bit different. Classic Event (CE 1st-10th) is long enough so you can get in average both girls from Villains with natural regen. In Orgy Days (OD 14th-19th) you can expect one girl and 2/3 of a second in average. Legendary Days (LD 10th-14th) is pointed out from Methos2 and the last event with a Event Girl at a Villain is MD/MDR and in both events you need in average 700 combativity and 5 Mythic Booster "Sandalwood Perfume" to get the girl.

So not screwing with players, you have to have patients with the permanent Villain Girls. The whole game isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. If you really want to get most of the girls and the whole story you have to play more than 2 years (or spend a lot of real money).

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Ramses II said:

Honestly, I went through 450 fights against Sylvanus and Upgraded him to the next tier and didn't even liberate one of the girls. I'm not even half way to liberate them. I honestly think they are screwing with their players to make it impossible to get them. 

blinking-eyes-white-guy.gif

..what @bolitho76 basically said..I just don´t feel like repeating it.

You should have seen the good old times when we could basically go for 1500 fights without a girl ...and I´m talking random 3 stars pachinko girls that most players get for pretty much "free" in the long run with pachinko orbs.. so yeah..maybe just try some patience :)
(spoiler: you´ll enjoy the later tiers a lot where you have to do like 2k fights just to unlock a tier to start trying to get a girl :P )

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Il y a 2 heures, holymolly a dit :

(spoiler: you´ll enjoy the later tiers a lot where you have to do like 2k fights just to unlock a tier to start trying to get a girl :P )

definitely right. i spent more than 2000 fights with jackson crew and yet i got only one girl and one of the three is still at 25 or 26 shards. i unlocked tier 2 though.

i did not want to answer him when he said 450 fights. so, i dont kill his last drops of motivation for this game.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ramses II said:

Honestly, I haven't bothered looking up how this game's core mechanics work and don't know what to reasonably expect. Then I didn't get amazing RNG over a small, statistically insignificant sample, and I went straight from "I don't know" to "THEY'RE AFTER MY MONEY!" and "IT'S A TRAP!" level of conspiracy theory to vent it out. Instead of just annoying my clubmates in game chat or my dog IRL by whining about it, I decided to take matters into my own hands and post about it on the game's forum as "Feedback" because "PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!".

Fixed that for you. Your claims are conflating legitimate things (a company wanting their business to make a profit) and utter bullshit (implying the game is rigged somehow because you didn't know or ask what to expect and you think you're unlucky). There are tons of resources for you to read and constructive questions you can ask in the appropriate section for those who do not know, but would like to actually know, rather than making stuff up and whining about imaginary things. If you sincerely want to understand how to play this game properly, look it up and/or ASK (in QA). If you just want to vent out BS, go away.

This thread is done.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1