Sultry guidelines (who to buy)?

jpanda

Spending a bunch of combat on the mythic, I got a bunch of Sultry keys, now I have a bunch of event tokens.

My strategy so far had been "save enough in case a 5* shows up".  However, I have more than I need for that, so I've been mulling who to buy.

The first two girls I got were Orgy Day girls who I believe have a (strong? sure?) chance of returning during Orgy Day as well as both yellow.  Since I'm past the "catch em all" phase of my life, I moved along.

Just now I got a (purple) Kinky Kumpetition girl who I am not sure returns and if so when.

This made me wonder if people have general guidelines who to buy besides the obvious (5* and girls who are attractive).

Are there girls who you can't get (easily, at all) except in the Sultry Shop that I should be on the lookout for?  Are most/all of the girls returning in a rotation?

Did I miss an obvious Q&A article about this whole topic due to my initial strategy and gathering taking too long? :D

Edited by jpanda
typo fix, clarify
  • Like 2

Its mostly to each there own. Teknikly Kinkys could be a high priority as they at this time have no revivals. I put them 2nd after 5 stars that are not in the mythic pool since when they come back its would a new 5 star that I'll then need to get over 40. all others I use there normal revives or Pachinko.

• Thanks 1

since they made league girls like POP girls, i decided to use my SC to buy only missed legendary days and boss bang. i just regret that i completely skipped some L5 girls like Gemini. so from now on , i will get at least 40 shards for girls from LD girls.

Besides that. i previously bought a vilain girl. and i can do that again to gain time in clearing at least one stage for each vilain. i do that so i dont get screwed when a mythic girl appears with an uncleared vilain. especially late worlds which take more than 2k cp to clear all girls.

• Like 1

My two cents:

- I started with Dolly (league girl with 90+ shards, before we knew league girls would be so easy to obtain with the recent patch)

- I just got Hilda (LD girl with 40+ shards)

These were my only L5 girls available in SM shop, and I have too many girls in the 40~99 shards range to rely on SM to finish LD girls. So, from now on, I'm considering the following options:

- Cheap girls: girls with 90+ shards of any rarity

- Low rarity girls: shards are cheaper for lower rarity in SM shop, but they're just as expensive in OD/MP; so might as well focus on them for SM

- Girls without known revival (= KC girls). Especially, for KC, I have many girls with 40+ shards. However, they're all legendary, so they might be too expensive for SM.

Unfortunately, it seems the only epic girls I have available for SM shop are OD girls which appeared on Champions (All of them at 70/100). So that's still 90 coins per girl. I think getting the 85~90+ shards L3 girls is a better deal in this case.

• Like 3

I spent my SC willy nilly at first, just on buying 20 CP for 20 SC, or if there were gems I needed, b/c it was paired nicely w/ the MD, and I figured it always would be.

Then, they switched it to the OD, where I was less likely to spend a ton of CP, and now it's back to the MD.  It seems like it'll rotate.

Since then, I've been strictly only spending it on L5s.  I got LXIX 🟠 (224 SC), and Miley  (136 SC) that way.

If they're 3 stars, then their elements only matter for passives.  If you have that much SC to spare, then I'd pursue ones that I could get cheaply.  Think of it as dating tokens.  Lower rarity is easier to get, cheaper, and works just as well for passives.

If I had a surplus, I'd also consider going after EP girls that I had 40+ shards for, but that's not really necessary any longer, thanks to the DD event.

Side note: in the other games (CxH and PSH), it's mostly just L5s that appear in my SM pool, so I ignore L5 girls that I can get from champions and leagues, b/c I'll get them eventually anyway.  I pursue the LD L5 girls, just like on HH.

It'd make sense to skim through the Sultry Mysteries thread.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

- Cheap girls: girls with 90+ shards of any rarity

I'm tempted  🤪

image.png.cbfaa933398493ecc7ede79db98e34a7.png

She is from PoP (PsH), so it is just a matter of (assumably very) short time.

The First one I bought from SM was the League Girl, which was aktive at the time I joined HH.
Obviously I couldn't get enough Shards at that Point, so when she appeard in SM and I could efford her, there wasn't much thinking.

But I also did once buy a Villain Girl when there was MD at the same time, cause all three Girls were present, and I hoped it would help.
Might have worked, if I have had a few more Kobans, ended up with 95 Shards of the Mythic.

The very good thing is, SM Points stay after the Event, so I don't have to spend them just for what is available.
Mostly looking for 5*, or maybe something I really like.
But as I don't know what to like, I have 369 Points stashed right now. 🙄

Well, comes Time, comes L5 😁

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2