[ May 18th, 2023 ] Kinky Cumpetition #45 - Alt. Anika ​🔴​

Ravi-Sama

Alt. Anika  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Anika

2. 2. Are you gonna try to get her? (multiple choice)

• Yeah, I'll spend kobans on kisses if I need to.
    • No, I'll go w/ the flow, need to save kobans instead.
    • I had her already from "Hentai Clicker!"
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ the anime "Psycho-Pass?"

• Yes, it's a cyberpunk version of the movie "Minority Report" (2002).
    • No, is that some new Season Pass for "psychos?"

I didn't have the exact option to vote for in the poll -

I got her, using 200 kisses that I had saved from the previous season 😃

You should add an option "Yeah, I have plenty of kisses saved for her" 🙂

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'll stop at 39% for Alt. Anika, since I don't want her in my SM pool.

Out of the 67 girls in my SM pool, 10 are L5s (14.9%).  9 are LD girls.

24 girls in my SM pool are from the KC (35.8%).

I don't think that's really matter. As f2p, we earn SM coins in such low rate. I don't think holding back KC girls has much impact to SM. I have 40 girls in my SM pool. 23 (57.5%) of them are from KC. L5 still shows up at every SM event at least once for me but I don't have enough coins at every L5 appearance. A better strategy would just get the girl during the KC event.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I don't think that's really matter. As f2p, we earn SM coins in such low rate. I don't think holding back KC girls has much impact to SM.

That the reason why he stopped at 39 shards, so the girl wont be active in SM. So he has better chances to get the L5 in the shop. To me (at the last SM 4, now 6 L5* and 12x 3* Girl with 40+ shards) there wasn't presented every SM a 5* in th shop (5 times I got a 5* presented so far and 3 times of the 5 was the same girl in one SM) so it's better not to get more 3* girls which can go in the way.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

That the reason why he stopped at 39 shards, so the girl wont be active in SM.

I knew what he meant. I just don't think it is necessary to cripple KC event for SM. As f2p, we don't earn SM coins faster than the rate L5 appear on SM. With natural regen, we don't get enough coins for 60 legendary shards during a SM event. I have a higher L3:L5 ratio than Ravi, I still see at least one L5 from my pool showing up every SM.

• Like 3

Il y a 9 heures, Methos2 a dit :

I don't think that's really matter. As f2p, we earn SM coins in such low rate. I don't think holding back KC girls has much impact to SM. I have 40 girls in my SM pool. 23 (57.5%) of them are from KC. L5 still shows up at every SM event at least once for me but I don't have enough coins at every L5 appearance. A better strategy would just get the girl during the KC event.

.i also have at least one L5 each time usually around the 4th or 5th reset.may be there is a trick or something to make L5 appear like that

• Like 2

Yeah, sure if I liked the KC girl, I'd get her, but I don't.  I'm not saying other players should do what I did.

If I skip her, I'm not hurting myself, I'm saving kobans instead.  Also, not making the appearance rate of L5s in the SM any worse.  Maybe once I have ~240 SC, I could pursue an L5 I actually wanted, vs. just any random L5.

I play a couple of the other games too, CxH and PSH.  I've witnessed how easy it is to have an L5 appear there vs. in HH.  Even there though, it's not like you'll see an L5 you want to spend SC on, since most of the ones in the SM pools are available from champions.

The two L5s I obtained from the SM in HH so far were LXIX & Miley.  I wanted LXIX b/c she has dual attributes, but I didn't really want Miley, I just got her b/c I could.

Out of the 10 L5s in my SM pool, the one I'd prefer to get next is Zorani, since like LXIX she also has dual attributes.

I think taking steps to facilitate Zorani appearing, and getting her sooner, is better than bloating the SM pool, w/ girls I didn't really want anyway, like most KC girls.

• Like 2

il y a 47 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I play a couple of the other games too, CxH and PSH.  I've witnessed how easy it is to have an L5 appear there vs. in HH.  Even there though, it's not like you'll see an L5 you want to spend SC on, since most of the ones in the SM pools are available from champions.

maybe it is easier in CxH and PSH because they are new games whith less girls .moreover, the introduction  of SM was in their beinning not like in HH.

for me one or less one wont make any difference when you have a large pool of 3 stars girls. it is pure RNG. though i understand your point to maximize your chances.may be you have a smaller +40 shards 3 stars girls.

I personnally have 8 L5 girls in my pool ( i excluded league girls) with a pool of 54 girls +40. when i am done with L5 . i surely spend my coins in KC girls since there is no schedule for their revival.

• Like 3

• DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I saved up about 230 kisses and got her. League fights helped too.20230531_083527.thumb.jpg.f238514cfdaf7227bc9b48c3bea7b3cf.jpg

Man art for 3 ☆s are keep getting worse. Hopefully they fix her art tbh :(

On 5/20/2023 at 8:25 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I didn't notice this before, it's pretty funny.

See if you can spot it, she's missing the top of her left arm. lolol

image.png

56 minutes ago, Obelisk said:

Man art for 3 ☆s are keep getting worse. Hopefully they fix her art tbh :(

You're aware this (as basically every KC ever) is taken from art that was made for HCL at least 2-3 years ago, with no redrawing involved, right? They select which pieces to include, which one to use twice, how to crop what they include, and they may rewrite the dialogue, due to the format differences between the two games. But it's not new art at all.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're aware this (as basically every KC ever) is taken from art that was made for HCL at least 2-3 years ago, with no redrawing involved, right? They select which pieces to include, which one to use twice, how to crop what they include, and they may rewrite the dialogue, due to the format differences between the two games. But it's not new art at all.

I was aware that they are from HCL. I wasn't aware that they didn't redraw any bit of them and basically importing them fully in HH as they were in HCL. Still it should be fixed imo. Thanks for the info :)

• Like 3