account banned because of Customer Support

Hello,

as some of you know, i made a topic here in QA  ""Trouble Leaving a Club"" that players cant leave the club or press any buttons in the club,-  until they reach the requirements for fighting Champions. Kinkoid doesnt cared here in the forum, so i made a testaccount, and tested if i also have the problem(until this moment just my clubmembers told me about this problem.)

So after creating the testaccount i gained 15 girls without having the requirements to fight champions, and as i already knew, i cant leave the club, cant press any buttons,...

So i was kind, and made screenshots and wrote really detailed with pictures etc about the problem. After a long time i got a answer, and i have to say dissapointed about the response is not the real definition.  I feeled screwed over !! The response to my whole text was something like " This is not a bug its normal that you need the requirements to fight ccubchampion"

ufff that was definately not the reason why i wrote the customer support.

Because imagine you are a new player joined a bad clan, and you cant leave the clan, or you have two buttons, and if you press them nothing works, but you dont know why !

despite i feeled like either they didnt read what i wrote or they wanted to screw me, i wrote kindly, but the important things with Capital WHY i wrote them in the first place . (Nothing abusive or offensive i didnt even critisized the really bad response )

now i saw they answered my ticket, but i cant login to the game anymore. after i press login i get back to the loginmenu. testaccount still works.

If this is how some people in the support act if you tell them about a bug, i will promise i will never ever again inform you about a bug!

Netherless banning or freezing my account CANT be an option !!! And i am everything but not happy!!

Thanks to the kind person who will look at this problem.

Ps: i think QA is right forum if not feel free to move

if i will never ever again response here you know i am banned here too

Edited by geilermann
removed ? from title
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 4

Hey, @geilermann. I feel like a broken record saying this, but Support has very limited resources, time and patience. They tend to answer using template quick replies and it's unfortunately not unusual to see them close a ticket because they didn't understand (or, I'm afraid, didn't even have the time to read and try to understand) what the ticket was about. It happened several well-documented times that they temporarily banned a player from sending more tickets to them because they felt the player was "spamming" them even though the player sent several completely different tickets about different but equally valid issues.

Having said that, to the best of my knowledge, Support doesn't have the authority to ban a playing account for whatever reason except plain unquestionable in-game cheating or bug exploit (and even then I'm not convinced they don't need to report it to the Tech Team to double-check first). So it seems very unlikely to me that they banned your actual main in-game account because you were too diligent in reporting bugs to their taste (or, again, very tight pressurized environment of having to close tickets ASAP first and foremost, seems way more likely to me, and I've been there, kind of done that IRL).

I'll ask around if needed, and ping @Tohru - Kinkoid here just in case.

In the meantime, I'd recommend you do all the routine checks like emptying your cache, login out and back in, trying to log in or a different browser etc. Note that if your gaming acount is actually banned, there should be a clear "You're Banned" message when you try to access the game with that account, telling you so (usually with the official reason or category and, in case the ban isn't permanent, a countdown for how long until it gets lifted). So it's entirely possible you just had a bit of a scare in the context but if you're just having trouble logging back in, this doesn't mean your account is banned.

Definitely going to follow up on this. As for your forum account, they're separate entities now (have been for a couple of years or so, ever since we got the new UI and the ability to choose a forum avatar different from our in-game one). Plus, Support literally has nothing to do with and rarely if ever even visits the forum. So you're definitely not banned on the forum (plus I would definitely see it in the Mod Control Panel if that was the case and nope).

Hang in there, buddy. ❤️ We'll see this through.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

hey @DvDivXXX  i tryed now a lot of days and all possible things, but i still cant get into the game. The strange thing is, that the other players in my Club see, that i am online , when i try to login, but i still dont get into the game and i cant play. 😪

On all browsers i get pushed back to the vertification page, on edge i get to the loading page

Is there anyone i can write about this problem or any advice, what i should do now?

• Hug 1

Okay, I'm back. First of all, what's your exact username in game (if it's different from your forum one)? Your User ID would also help, but unless you have some screenshots of your in-game profile before this issue started, I don't expect you'll be able to provide it. If I ask a CM or Tech to have a look, the email address linked to your account might be useful as well (either way, it's pretty important you're sure of what it is and that it's valid and you can receive emails on it).

Other than that, can you take us through the process of what happens when you try to log in with your account, step by step (with screenshots if relevant)?

• Like 1

hey @DvDivXXX

yes i have the same username, and i also have a screeesnhot of my id

Username: geilermann  ID: 5123514

image.png.9cd92985eec79094977c3a34197e73af.png

Step by step login

1. i visit  https://www.hentaiheroes.com/

2. i press ok on the age verification

image.png.587ed03ee8dac7a0c511d3a1ab7e1e33.png

3.Login button image.png.7834618e136e38793362bf8a916aff97.png

4. Email and password

image.png.2955564d2ab996508e61a12b5cff8c36.png

3. i press login

4.I get the loading message, and the page refreshes itself until it stops refreshing itself and there is only

the message Laden ( englisch loading)

image.png.6c334b6a6bfed96f17c2544781c946dc.png

5. Now i can wait an eternity and nothing happens, or i refresh the page manually and then i get Internal Server Error

image.png.246d1dce472b1e8ffe569ee7cec841e8.png

6. Now i have the standard 500 Internal Server Error, and when i wait long enough or change IP i can start again at Point one.

i dont know if you can ask for the email by yourself or if i should provide it, here it is

removed for security

Edited by geilermann
removed mail adress
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Note: Error 500 is a generic error that happens after too many actions in a short period of time. So it seems that the game is stuck in a login-refresh loop, which triggers many login-requests, and ultimately leads to Error 500 (Automatic temporary IP ban).

The weird part is: why does log-in fail?

Do you maybe use your browser in strict no-tracker mode, or something like this, which might block the log-in cookies?

• Like 3

That's a lot of clear and usable info, thank you.

As Liliat mentioned, the 501 Error is unrelated, the failed login loop just happens to trigger it. (We have a sticky guide on this).

I just have one question slash suggestion before I proceed to forward your issue to Kinkoid.

It might sound silly, but please bear with me, here. Have you (or can you) try forcing a page refresh while you get stuck on the "Loading..." page? Sometimes the game gets stuck on that page forever and never loads, this is fairly common and happens to me a few times a week I'd say. EDIT: To be clearer, what I'm suggesting is you refresh the page manually very shortly after getting stuck on the "Loading..." page (and after making sure your IP is no longer temp-banned due to Error 501 or it won't work anyway).

You've mentioned waiting a long time and then refreshing the page, which leads you to Error 501. It might mean that the game is constantly trying and failing to log you in during that time (but can't because you're out of sync with the server for some reason).

A good rule of thumb is that if the game hasn't loaded within ~30 seconds (or at least started to load, rather than just staying static on the blank page that just says "Loading") there's a very good chance you've already lost connection with the server. When that happens to me, a simple F5 (or whatever equivalent you have that makes your browser forcibly reload the page) almost always fixes it.

Please let me know if this helps at all. If not, I'll bring up your situation to Kinkoid directly on Discord.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Update

i was banned by the customer support, i just read it in the ticket, they wrote they will ban me for 2 days but the result was i was banned for more than a week!🙄

First of all i dont really understand that i was banned and this is already not ok for me but i is what it is...

To make it perhaps more clear why i dont understand this i could post the chat with the support

I dont know if its allowed, but i have no problem in posting what i wrote to the customer support, and what they wrote me back, because i dont think this ban was fair!

Second now i was banned for more than a week and I couldnt  make any events etc and i missed all the great rewards in this time, will i get any compensation for this ?

and i also asked the support ingame why i exactly was banned because of nothing, without any warning, without any info that i am banned and why for way more than 2 days.

Update 2

Big Surprise

Customer support didnt responded about my questions etc

just closed ticket. Great

Edited by geilermann
Update 2 added
  • Hug 7

• geilermann changed the title to account banned because of Customer Support

OK NOW i am really angry. Someone in the Support has a personal Problem with me and can only do one thing: Ban ban ban

But probs This time i know that i am banned from the support seems like someone learned something👏

First of all i want to make clear the only reason why i made a thread in the first place was because i didnt know whats the problem with my account because noone knew that support banned me. And now after some people have only one way to respond, i have no choice than making public again what the Someone in the support is doing

nowiambanne223336.png.78dc749778b8a87a33fe43bedc77e029.png

yes spamming... funny not answering and closing ticket and then telling spamming is a reason.  The joke is obvious

I think you all know, that i wrote the support again, after i knew that i was  banned by them  and told them, that i was not happy about the fact that i was banned, without knowing, that i am banned. And i also told the support, that i was banned for more than two days, but the result was noone knew that i am banned and it was way more than a week, and i had a lot of work to recover the account and also some kind Persons from Kinkoid had with this awesome action a lot of work. This was wrong. So i wrote this the same person drom Customer support. Read yourself pls

myquestionmaybegettingbannedagain.thumb.png.3544880caf1932fa95b3c9754a636358.png

The response from the support person, that wants to be treated like a god but treats me like sh... was: ....

Surprise...

Surprise...

Nothing

but the ticked was closed wihout any kind of response

No explaining why they banned me,  no sorry that you were banned too long, Nothing. Wat i think is not fair. But Judge for yourself

what would a normal person do, if they get no response to a question, but the other person claims everything is clear now? Yes, telling no its not clear And yes i am really really pissed at this point

So i responded logically again-  this way i talked again about the unfai banreason, that just closing and not answering is not a way to make a solution of this etc.  But i was still fair

I really dont know why someone in the support wants to throw such a bad view on the whole Customer Support

That was my second response which led me to a 4 day ban ( Hopefully its not the same mathematics like before  because then 3 week ban)

theyjustclosed.png.ff070c5988635d06a519c7baf87b6497.png

theyjustclosed2.png.140121a6109b9499b9de7e044c515e58.png

theyjustclosed3.png.f5bd176986ae45e9ec944bf494555c9d.png

As i already thought and wrote that  i will get a ban again happened. Would be Funny if it wouldnt be true

In fairness i would like to post the whole chat here with the rare responses  from the support, but i dont know if this is allowed, and if someone already has ones eye on me i will not risk this. Maybe someone here  finds the ban reason.

I wanna make clear again:

I was really not happy about the ban and i still think its unjustified i accepted the ban , but the least I expected was a oke sorry for the miscomunication so you didnt knew that you were banned, and that you were acidentally banned way longer.

But not even a response thats really dissapointing.

Making mistakes is human not admitting errors should be doable for everyone.

I wanted to clear this wih the support without making it public, but giving me only this possibility makes it difficult.

regardless of my concerns it could maybe be interesting for the support to know, that something with their ban didnt work right, so this problem does not happen again

Last Update 19.06

In the response from the Support i just got the info that i am banned until today and if i continue i will get banned permanently.

Edited by geilermann
typos and made my email no longer visible //Added Update 19.6.
  • Hug 4
  • Surprised :O 3

Okay, this is getting really weird and kind of suspicious to me.

1. I really thought what Support meant by "banning someone" was simply "cutting them off from sending us more tickets", by default. NOT actually banning them from playing the game. I know they have this ability, but I would never have expected them to use that as a penalty for sending tickets (be it too many, impolite ones, or whatever else). Except very specifically when they have reasons to suspect the player of cheating or something like that. To me, someone's being banned from playing the game over ticket issues just feels wrong and disproportionate to the offense. Just about as much as if I had the ability to ban someone's playing account over something they posted on the forum (which I don't and wouldn't use even if I did). Similarly, the only circumstances in which I've reported playing accounts to Kinkoid that eventually got banned was when someone openly admitted to being under 18 on the forum, for instance (and even then, it wasn't my call to make and I remember having to chat with CMs to convince them that once they're aware of illegal activity on their site, not stopping it makes them liable).

2. I haven't read all your screenshots in your latest post yet, but unless you've omitted something pretty damning, your initial ban already feels abusive to me. You getting banned again one day after getting un-banned? Something fishy is going on. I haven't visited the Mods Discord since I left a message with a link to this thread and a summary of your situation a few days ago, but now I'm really curious as to what kind of replies I'll find. (I tend to visit Discord only sporadically when I don't have to, plus I was hoping from your exchange with @Tohru - Kinkoid in this thread further to my report that the situation was resolved). That's clearly not the case. *sigh*

I'll keep you posted.

EDIT: Okay, so two things for now:

1. TIL that Support actually don't have a tool to block players from sending tickets (I've suggested to Tech that adding something like that if/when they can would be great). So anytime someone gets banned by Support, it's actually a ban of their playing account. So don't ever spam Support is my biggest take away, here. (And if they warn you they consider you're spamming, don't argue, don't fight back, just stop contacting them immediately).

2. Tohru will review your case and the second ban tomorrow.
Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 5

22 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:
  1. TIL that Support actually don't have a tool to block players from sending tickets (I've suggested to Tech that adding something like that if/when they can would be great). So anytime someone gets banned by Support, it's actually a ban of their playing account. So don't ever spam Support is my biggest take away, here. (And if they warn you they consider you're spamming, don't argue, don't fight back, just stop contacting them immediately).

I'm honestly wondering, everyday a little more, how they managed to survive as a browser-based videogame studio for all these past years.

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Telum said:

I'm so invested in this!
@geilermann did you get unbanned?

yes, today i got unbanned.

4 hours ago, Telum said:

Any message as to why this happened (and hopefully never happen again)?

In their answer to my second message (which i posted here)

i  just got the info that i am banned until today, and if i continue, i will get banned permanently. 🤡

This was as expected, but im still really  disappointed about this.

• Hug 3
  • Surprised :O 2