Festival Event girls from Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Edward

Hello players, I have a question,

is it possible to get normal grils from fights with Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Edward when there is girl to win from the event? i had a situation like that today. i fought Edward but insted of Spring i got Bonny.

Edited by blbl

20 minutes ago, blbl said:

Hello players, I have a question,

is it possible to get normal grils from fights with Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Edward when there is girl to win from the event? i had a situation like that today. i fought Edward but insted of Spring i got Bonny.

well, that answers your question, doesn't it?

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

well, that answers your question, doesn't it?

True XD. but i thought it was something like bug so i asked :) 

3 hours ago, G0ku said:

maybe thinks it's a bug, but is completely normal

Thx for info :)

If that's true that's cool, would truely suck if the rate was lowered in a 7 day event :|

I think its mostly that edwarda hates me, took forever to drop eugenie,  now shes refusing to drop anymore for me :( It not like we broke her favourite dildo or anything right:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dane said:

Anyone else feeling like the drop rate has been lowered for this event, burning through kobans with no drops

agreed, got the DL drop in like 6 fights, now im day almost 3 on ninja spy and nothing, fought him like 200 times and nothing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dane said:

Anyone else feeling like the drop rate has been lowered for this event, burning through kobans with no drops

Event harem members have a set drop rate also it's a waste of kobans to use them when the event has just started as well if you want to use kobans use them on the last day of the event also the kobans you're using are worth more than the money you save by getting them quickly since you cannot win the same amount of kobans from spending money in contests.

51 minutes ago, Varnart said:

agreed, got the DL drop in like 6 fights, now im day almost 3 on ninja spy and nothing, fought him like 200 times and nothing

You got the Darklord drop in 6 fights so you have proven yourself wrong they have a set drop rate so it's based on luck you proved it's luck based by getting your first one in only 6 fights.

It's a waste of kobans to use them when the event has just started i already have gotten two of the three to drop without using kobans i got both on the second day of the event so that also proves that you're wrong.

No point in using battle energy refills until the last day and the event runs for 7 days.

Edited by natstar
  • Haha 1

It is very unfair to not get any girl while other players get them all with less effort. For example I didn't succeed to get Mala in previous event with a lot of hours playing, and also I have invested cobans. 
I think that there should be a counter for the bosses. For example if you beat Dark Lord 100 times you should get Cupin-chan, of course this number could differ depending on your level and number of the girls in your harem. 
This bitter taste of having very bad luck whilst others get everything is revolting.

Edited by Hentai_Heroe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

It is very unfair to not get any girl while other players get them all with less effort. For example I didn't succeed to get Mala in previous event with a lot of hours playing, and also I have invested cobans. 
I think that there should be a counter for the bosses. For example if you beat Dark Lord 100 times you should get Cupin-chan, of course this number could differ depending on your level and number of the girls in your harem. 
This bitter taste of having very bad luck whilst others get everything is revolting.

i already suggested something similar some time ago. sadly it won't happen even for time-limited drops. :( seems like we need to learn how to get along with the lucky ones whilst we're unlucky.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Habi said:

i already suggested something similar some time ago. sadly it won't happen even for time-limited drops. :( seems like we need to learn how to get along with the lucky ones whilst we're unlucky.

You need to learn to care less about getting the girls. Caring too much leads to frustration when it doesn't work out and then eventually to apathy towards the game. However, you should always hate the lucky ones. It will drive you to the max to be the next lucky one.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You need to learn to care less about getting the girls. Caring too much leads to frustration when it doesn't work out and then eventually to apathy towards the game. However, you should always hate the lucky ones. It will drive you to the max to be the next lucky one.

yeah caring less was often the key for me to get what i want in the past. but truly meaning it is quite similar to apathy towards the game for me. its really paradox and often hard to achieve. i'm very relaxed regarding boss drops and usual event girls because i know i'll have another chance later on. that's what i'm currently missing for the mission girls (something like an official statement) and as long as it feels like the last chance to get them it will be almost impossible for me to care less. :(

at least i managed to get spring spirit (my fav of the 3) shortly because i was so impatient and spent some kobans for refills (i think it was like 7-8 or so). having at least one girl relaxes the situation a little for me. ofc now some1 can say that i wasted ~700-800 kobans. but i like it more to think i saved ~4500 kobans because i didn't need to do a x10 epic pachinko.

Edited by Habi

8 minutes ago, Habi said:

yeah caring less was often the key for me to get what i want in the past. but truly meaning it is quite similar to apathy towards the game for me. its really paradox and often hard to achieve. i'm very relaxed regarding boss drops and usual event girls because i know i'll have another chance later on. that's what i'm currently missing for the mission girls (something like an official statement) and as long as it feels like the last chance to get them it will be almost impossible for me to care less. :(

at least i managed to get spring spirit (my fav of the 3) shortly because i was so impatient and spent some kobans for refills (i think it was like 7-8 or so). having at least one girl relaxes the situation a little for me. ofc now some1 can say that i wasted ~700-800 kobans. but i like it more to think i saved ~4500 kobans because i didn't need to do a x10 epic pachinko.

700-800 kobans for you to get Spring Spirit seems like a good investment.
we don't know if they will ever come back the way they did now.
if they come back it will most likely be in the pachinko, so that's just a good investment in my eyes.

and just remember, that 1 girl in 7 days is the speed you need for a new event, so that's not that bad.
and you still have more than half the event to get at least another 1, maybe both of them.
patience is key! nurture your inner deck of cards and play some patience.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Varnart said:

you play your way, ill play mine, and your opinion doesn't matter to me, play your own damn game

I don't care how you play the game but you're spreading fake information on the forum as fact by saying the event harem members have changed their drop rate when the drop rate has not changed.

You proved yourself wrong with your own post by saying you got your first event girl in the first 6 fights which would not have happened if the drop rate was lower.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

700-800 kobans for you to get Spring Spirit seems like a good investment.
we don't know if they will ever come back the way they did now.
if they come back it will most likely be in the pachinko, so that's just a good investment in my eyes.

and just remember, that 1 girl in 7 days is the speed you need for a new event, so that's not that bad.
and you still have more than half the event to get at least another 1, maybe both of them.
patience is key! nurture your inner deck of cards and play some patience.

wow what awesome luck today. my impatience hit me again and i spent like 1000 kobans in the morning for nothing. now i spent another 100 for a single refill and i got both cupid and ishtar within like 4 or 5 battles. that's a total quota of ~2000 kobans for 3 girls. now i can battle finalmecia again without a need to worry. *phew*

i wish you all the best luck to get all the girls you want!

Edited by Habi
  • Haha 1

i know the devs make it hard to get the girls hoping people use more money or try harder, but if anything it makes me try less with some o the bosses,  i still really really love playing for event girls, but for example Ninja never really dropped some of his regular girls so i never really went back to get them. I just gave up. I also gave up on fighting gruntt, the drop rate is so low that why  even bother. 
I dont know, I get that this game was made for them to get money and i get that they cannot have the girls drop easily or people would just leave, but I really wish everyone was able to get the Event girls. 
I totally understand making the regular girls hard to drop and there are girls that are Pachinko only of course. but it is kinda sad when I hear that someone could not get an event girl. That makes me feel sad for players. Event girls should be able to drop for everyone. 

Edited by jyepie

35 minutes ago, jyepie said:

i know the devs make it hard to get the girls hoping people use more money or try harder, but if anything it makes me try less with some o the bosses,  i still really really love playing for event girls, but for example Ninja never really dropped some of his regular girls so i never really went back to get them. I just gave up. I also gave up on fighting gruntt, the drop rate is so low that why  even bother. 
I dont know, I get that this game was made for them to get money and i get that they cannot have the girls drop easily or people would just leave, but I really wish everyone was able to get the Event girls. 
I totally understand making the regular girls hard to drop and there are girls that are Pachinko only of course. but it is kinda sad when I hear that someone could not get an event girl. That makes me feel sad for players. Event girls should be able to drop for everyone. 

They are able to drop for everyone. That's the whole point. you can get them, but it's also possible that you won't get them. To me it takes away the excitement of the game, if I am basically guaranteed to get them even if I am unlucky at the start of the event. Why would you even play the game if everything is a gimme. I got exactly 2 girls from the villains (that's how we have to call them now) in my first 5 months. It made it all the more exciting when I got 4 new girls during the original Christmas event. It's a grind game. You got to grind for the girls. If you don't like that, then this isn't the game for you.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Habi said:

wow what awesome luck today. my impatience hit me again and i spent like 1000 kobans in the morning for nothing. now i spent another 100 for a single refill and i got both cupid and ishtar within like 4 or 5 battles. that's a total quota of ~2000 kobans for 3 girls. now i can battle finalmecia again without a need to worry. *phew*

i wish you all the best luck to get all the girls you want!

congratulations. in my eyes, an event with 3 girls gotten is always a win. especially if you get old girls you had missed out on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

They are able to drop for everyone. That's the whole point. you can get them, but it's also possible that you won't get them. To me it takes away the excitement of the game, if I am basically guaranteed to get them even if I am unlucky at the start of the event. Why would you even play the game if everything is a gimme. I got exactly 2 girls from the villains (that's how we have to call them now) in my first 5 months. It made it all the more exciting when I got 4 new girls during the original Christmas event. It's a grind game. You got to grind for the girls. If you don't like that, then this isn't the game for you.

well if you play daily at least 2, 3 times a day (meaning 60 fights a day) then I think you should be able to get them, You might say people that do this will most likely get them, but I have missed girls in the past even if i was playing that much (doing at least 80 fights a day) 
I was talking about casual players or players that battle 20 times a day even, but if you play multiple times a day I kinda wish they would drop. I mean, I know they Usually do.... I get that. I get that they are easier to drop than regular girls. 
But i am still sad when i hear hardcore players talk about not getting some of the event girls. i definitely understand the Grind aspect of the game.
I just feel it is sad if you DO Grind really hard at the game and you still cant get them. im talking about people that DO grind as hard as they can and they didnt get them. that IS sad. (it is like a lot of hard work and a lot of sleepless nights for no reward for some people) 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, jyepie said:

well if you play daily at least 2, 3 times a day (meaning 60 fights a day) then I think you should be able to get them, You might say people that do this will most likely get them, but I have missed girls in the past even if i was playing that much (doing at least 80 fights a day) 
I was talking about casual players or players that battle 20 times a day even, but if you play multiple times a day I kinda wish they would drop. I mean, I know they Usually do.... I get that. I get that they are easier to drop than regular girls. 
But i am still sad when i hear hardcore players talk about not getting some of the event girls. i definitely understand the Grind aspect of the game.
I just feel it is sad if you DO Grind really hard at the game and you still cant get them. im talking about people that DO grind as hard as they can and they didnt get them. that IS sad. (it is like a lot of hard work and a lot of sleepless nights for no reward for some people) 

80 fights a day out of a maximum of 72 :ph34r:

just nitpicking here xD

anyway, I got no girl in the Spring Break event of last year, it took me over a year to get all 3 girls from Ninja Balls... uh... Ninja Spy.
nothing faces me anymore, which is a good thing in this game.

Four and a half days into the event and I've yet to see any the girls through battles.  Oh and I average around 55 battles per day :( normally by now I'd have all of them, so imho drop rates for this event have been lowered. 

• Like 1