Festival Event girls from Dark Lord, Ninja Spy and Edward

4 minutes ago, Duo said:

Four and a half days into the event and I've yet to see any the girls through battles.  Oh and I average around 55 battles per day :( normally by now I'd have all of them, so imho drop rates for this event have been lowered. 

and in my honest opinion, you are having a classic form of player's bias.
getting them all in 4/5 days is lucky, so sooner or later you are going to face an event where you won't be lucky.
statistics is never going to let you down xD
get used to these kinds of results, and it can only go better.

• Like 1

It's always harder to get all the event harem members during a revival event since revival events go on for 7 days instead of a event that goes on for 14 days that has new event harem members in it.

They have given 30% off battle energy refills so you just wait until the last day then get battle energy refills to get whatever you have not gotten it will work out cheaper than getting them from epic pachinko plus you might have to wait a year before they give you the cheaper battle energy refills again so make the most use out of it while you can.

• Like 1

i don't know drop rate but it is very low and i think i was lucky,

i did 72 daily battles and got the 3 girls, although this event has been difficult ... 6 days x 72 battles = 432 battles / 3 girls = 144 ~ battles per girl

maybe it influences not to receive other girls for weeks and having the story completed who knows ...

3 hours ago, G0ku said:

i don't know drop rate but it is very low and i think i was lucky,

i did 72 daily battles and got the 3 girls, although this event has been difficult ... 6 days x 72 battles = 432 battles / 3 girls = 144 ~ battles per girl

maybe it influences not to receive other girls for weeks and having the story completed who knows ...

Event harem members have a set drop rate and it's only boss harem members that have a lower chance on dropping based on the number of boss harem members you have the event harem members that drop from bosses are event harem members and not consider boss harem members so getting a boss or event harem member does not stop the other one from dropping. (You have a higher chance of getting a normal boss harem member if you have not gotten one from a boss or from epic pachinko if you farm them but the event harem member drop rate never goes up or down due to it always being a set drop rate)

3 hours ago, bananaMana69 said:

Anyone know what the drop rates for the event girls are because i have fought the darklord over 200 times and i still havent get the angel girl

They have a set drop rate so you have the same chance of getting one to drop on your first time fighting the boss for the event harem member as you do your 1000th time fighting the boss the more times you fight the boss the more chances you have of getting them but it does not increase the drop rate the drop rate is around 1% it stays the same every event so it's just based on luck.

Edited by natstar

3 hours ago, bananaMana69 said:

Anyone know what the drop rates for the event girls are because i have fought the darklord over 200 times and i still havent get the angel girl

200 isn't all that much dude. i'm coming up on 430+ battles and i've not gotten anything, and thats not counting the 6 weeks with no drop prior to this event.

It's all luck. some people have good luck, some people have bad luck. all you can do is keep trying, still just over one day to go.

6000 kobans, battles every 3 hours, its 2am here the event ends in 2 hours and no drops at all this is not a luck issue over 800 battles minimum for nothing, previous events battled half as much and got all the dropslong before the end :(

37 minutes ago, dane said:

6000 kobans, battles every 3 hours, its 2am here the event ends in 2 hours and no drops at all this is not a luck issue over 800 battles minimum for nothing, previous events battled half as much and got all the dropslong before the end :(

That's called bad luck mate. You aren't the only one, but not everyone is the same. some people got all 3 very quickly, others got all 3 over the full course of the event, others got 1 or 2, and the unlucky ones like you and me got nothing. Bad luck happens dude. At least you've had good luck in other events, I'm still waiting for my good luck since I began playing so it could be worse ;)

1 minute ago, David991 said:

I went all 7 days with absolutely no luck on getting one of the 7 day event girls. Spent alot of kobans on day 7 and still no luck. Something is broke it has never been this hard to get at least one of the girls before. 

You've obviously never looked at the forum before. Every event there are people bemoaning their bad luck because they didn't get any of the girls, even on the 14 day events. You were just one of the unlucky ones this time around. Welcome to club new friend! :D