[ June 15th, 2023 ] Kinky Cumpetition # 46 - Alt. Deniz ​🟠​

Ravi-Sama

Green Slime Girl  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Deniz

• Faptabulous! - She dissolved my banana!
    • Faptastic! - She doesn't need food, she just dissolves stuff...
    • Yummy - I bet she tastes like lime jello.
    • Meh - I've seen hotter slime girls.
    • Yucky - Ew. Green Slime, no thanks.
  2. 2. Are you gonna try to get her? (multiple choice)

• Yeah, I'll spend kobans on kisses if I need to.
    • I had enough kisses saved up.
    • No, I'll go w/ the flow, need to save kobans instead.
    • I had her already from "Hentai Clicker!"
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ the anime "Monster Musume?" (multiple choice)

• I've seen it all, and can't unsee it.
    • I watched a few eps.
    • Nope.
    • I had a wet dream about monster girls.

I had only about 130 saved kisses iirc, and it was enough for 65 shards.

I'm hoping that I'll get her with the kisses and legue fights that I'll get in the time remaining for this event.
I'll be using some more kisses if I'll see that I'm close to getting her tomorrow 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ca. 40 Kisses natural regen are avalaible for you so an exepected outcome of 20 shards from them. Perhaps some more kisses form events (SB, DP, SM?). If not you need 15 shards more. That is possible if you don't waste League fights and get an average outcome. Good chances to get her without buying aditional ressources, but RNG...

I expect that I can't get the girl this time because of SB I had no Kisses storaged and only ca. 60 in unclaimed rewards avalaible. SP, SM can give some kisses more, but how much is unknown.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

I got her.  It was fairly easy.  Didn't spend anything on extra kisses directly.  I had some extra kisses after the DP, from the SM, some SE rewards, and I beat champion Romero for an extra 10 recently.  Bought 1 league refill.  I had 80%+ shards already by the end of yesterday, so I had a feeling I'd get her.  I previously watched a few eps of the anime, and recently read some of Suu's quotes on a wiki.  She's not my fave KC girl, but I don't dislike her either.  If it weren't for her "slime hair," I could mistake her for an orc or a goblin.  My fave version of Deniz is probably the "Ice Cream Vendor" one.  The transparent popsicle action is clever.

image.gif

• Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 2:04 AM, bolitho76 said:

Ca. 40 Kisses natural regen are avalaible for you so an exepected outcome of 20 shards from them. Perhaps some more kisses form events (SB, DP, SM?). If not you need 15 shards more. That is possible if you don't waste League fights and get an average outcome. Good chances to get her without buying aditional ressources, but RNG...

I expect that I can't get the girl this time because of SB I had no Kisses storaged and only ca. 60 in unclaimed rewards avalaible. SP, SM can give some kisses more, but how much is unknown.

I got her! 🥳

I didn't use any kobans, just the kisses that I had from the last season, and natural regeneration. I like her. For some reason, she is not linked to the original Deniz and to Icecream vendor Deniz. Although it's the same girl, she has different Zodiac sign, Eyes and Hair colours... 🤔 I don't mind though, variation is good, and the new variant has Dual hair colour (although only 3 stars) :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Il y a 6 heures, OmerB a dit :

For some reason, she is not linked to the original Deniz and to Icecream vendor Deniz. Although it's the same girl, she has different Zodiac sign, Eyes and Hair colours... 🤔

Is that your first time with an Alt. girl from Clicker? 😛

• Like 1

image.png.7730baa80eea0782fe20e0be56fb23c8.png

Got her with 12 drops from 86 League fights with 36 shards, so the 9 Kisses from the start, 44 Kisses natural regen, 56 Kisses from DP, 12 from SM, 4 from SB and 22 from season (total 147) were enough to get the remaining 64 shards.

@OmerB: All "Alt". Girls are not linked to the "normal" girls because they are from the HCL world and an "alternative" reality version of the girl.

Edited by bolitho76
  • GG 2