There should be events that promote the use of lower grade girls

bigkittynutz

There are a lot of girls in this games and many of them aren't 5 or 6 stars. There should be an event or something that forces players to use only 1 star girls for example. This would change things up and make players want to upgrade and level up girls that aren't grade 5 and above. There's some interesting art and poses for some of these girls and it's a shame that many will never be used unless given a reason to do so. 

just a shower thought to change things up a bit. 

• Like 1

Until KK came up with the whole gem System I had fully agreed, but now:

No, never, only exception: KK raises the gem drops by factor 4 or 5.

At the moment there are far to less gems avalaible for all who not whaling that we can afford to awake other than 5/6* girls.

To force players to upgrade 3* girls it would be easy for KK if they raise the points in the PoV objective for upgrading girls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also champions can currently be a reason to level 3* girls. But they are not important enough in endgame. Until somewhere level 3xx they are however the major Ymen income.

Also, until girls' level 750 cap has been reached, one wants to level common girls.

I agree that it would be great to give all girls a real use (other than being beautiful in your harem), but after the rash recent update shatters with bad/incomplete balance considerations, I would not want to have any such big change done, before addressing the dozens of smaller and bigger needed balancing-related fixes and polishing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • uwu 1