Game is slow

Gspotman

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, right now there's a crazy amount of lag. People having to make hundreds of clicks to complete BB likely has a lot to do with it (on top of new events and post-reset activity as usual).

This alone makes it more likely to get the 500 internal server error (and others). I'd recommend coming back in an hour or two.

same has me. On opera browaser , and chrome... and on my phone. I have been like 5 minutes in loading screen on my phone, and i have not even yet logged.
On opera, since i am already logged , anything i do clicking, takes up to 1 minute to, evolve . On chrome and my phone, i am not even on sign in screen. Stuck on loading

I had kept coming here to first see if anybody else was experiencing this, and then if I didn't find anything here, then ask if anyone else was, before I put a Ticket in for it.

I too, noticed that the game was working just fine, until the "daily reset" happened, and of course that is when the new Events started, and that is what has seemed to "break" their game yet again.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 1

It may or may not come into play, but today is a national holiday in France (I think it's known as "Bastille Day" in English, we just call it "the 14th of July", not unlike "the 4th of July" in the US), and a significant portion of the player base is French. So that's a lot of players having a day off and being available right away for this juicy reset with a ton of new stuff launching.

I guess it's kind of a perfect storm for maximum lag.

Just now, quasary said:

yes but then we louse a game day :(.

A few hours =/= a day. The timing can be more or less detrimental depending on each player's situation, but no we're not going to lose a whole day  here (hopefully).

yes, it broken my plans . at my lunch time, i get home from work and do a lot of stuff, then let it refill till i get home from afternoon work, giving me more chances for the season event and season thing....
because at my lunch time this was ... server problem, i guess. Its one day i didn't do much. :/
i am complaining? yeah... and sharing that my nuts did not cracked for the lunch break chance. so sad. so sad :( :(