What can I do about this error?

scarabeus

Hello!

Was playing HH (on Nutaku) earlier and everything was fine, but then about 20 minutes ago (45 minutes after daily reset of the game) I'm getting this error message:

{"code":500,"message":"Return value of App\\Http\\Helpers\\Game::getXMLGameContent() must be of the type array, bool returned"}

I've tried cleaning my browser cookies and cache, tried different browsers, tried VPN, even restarted my PC, but nothing seems to work... Is there anything I can do about this error to be able to access the game again?

• Like 1

That error 500 that scarabeus reported are not the "normal" error 500.

At the moment the game lags extremly and a lot of player who try to login gain the same error 500 like scarabeus.

Edit: saw at Discord that Sandman (dev-team) mentioned, that they looking for the issue.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 3

Yeah, right now there's a crazy amount of lag. People having to make hundreds of clicks to complete BB likely has a lot to do with it (on top of new events and post-reset activity as usual).

This alone makes it more likely to get the 500 internal server error (and others). I'd recommend coming back in an hour or two.

• Thanks 1