Not enjoying the daily reward system

Dauthus

and maybe I needed something else

Since you could not choose the rewards before either, this did not change. Of course you could have just not claimed it until a matching event or contest before, but that meant also to basically loose rewards. The only reward really relevant for events/contests is and was CP, and now you have a whole week to choose the best day from, which makes it much more valuable then with the system before, IMO. Also I actually like that it is predictable, so one can count and calculate with it. So I clearly do not want it to be reverted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Now we gain more from most ressources with the new daiyl/weekly/monthly free bundels. The only ressource that's less are XP-Books. On the other hand gain we a relevant amount of combativity more in comparison to the old calendar and with the aditional combativity you can use in relevant events you need less Koban to buy refills in events. The safed Kobans are more worth than what you need to refresh the market 2 times and with two times refreshing the market you gain more XP Books than the calendar had given.

Comparison between old calendar and new daily/weekly/monthly bundles
Kisses: in the old calendar 4x5, now 28x1 = +8
Combativity: in the old calendar 1x20, 1x5 now 4x15 = +35
Epic x1 Orbs: in the old calendar 2x1, now 1x3 because of monthly 2/28 against 3/30: a little bit more
Girls XP: in the old calendar 11x1000, now nothing
Energy: in the old calendar 3x50, now 28x15 = +300
Tickets: in the old calendar 2x10, now 4x5 = same
Gold: in the old calendar 1x60, 3x30 so 150/28, now 180/30: a little bit more

Like Horsting pointed out: The weekly combativity bundle is much better to use to lower the need of combativity refills. Don't underestimate this!

The argument of "variety" of the Login gift from the old calendar is also a little bit weird. With the same pattern of rewards in the calendar since introduction of the feature - no, variance is something other in my eyes.

The new free Bundles are much better than the old calendar from my point of view.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2