[Questions or Comments] Forum Moderation

MDuss

I would like to refer to the following posts here, because unfortunately I see no way of clarifying the whole thing with the help of private messages.

It's about this topic here:

To the moderator.

OK. Then please answer the following question for me.
If the game's internal system leads to such misunderstandings that can arise from such rounding up, how am I supposed to tell at first glance whether it's a real bug or not a bug, since it's just a rounding error. Because as you can see on the screenshot, I would have actually fulfilled the goal. So the whole thing seems to be a real bug at first. I didn't know in advance that it was a rounding error and therefore "only" a display error, otherwise I wouldn't have posted anything at all.

As for my other case, I do want to say something now. I didn't do it then.

If one and the same error occurs on two browsers, on the same PC AND independently on my smartphone on two independent browsers, then I assume it's a real bug. What can I do about it if the operator changes something in the cookies and everything gets mixed up as a result. As far as I remember, it was not communicated that something like this had to be reset.

The operator should have made it clearer if something is changed there.

But it is also easier to issue a warning instead of explaining it more clearly to the users.

Just like some people wrote here that losing mythical items by leveling up is a bug. The fact is, however, that the operator has not yet announced that the autoselect has been changed, and that mythical NOT level 20 items are also selected as a result.

Just as an example, really. And if such a user then reports it as a bug, he will then be dealt with accordingly with the mace.

In my opinion, you as moderators should also think about your method of transition. Sorry but that's my opinion on it.

Especially when such misunderstandings are provoked by the operator of the game due to a lack of communication.

And besides, I read the relationship at the time very well. But here it all comes together again. Because, as already described above, how am I supposed to recognize whether it is a real bug or, as here, just a misunderstanding caused by a display error caused by rounding.

Kind regards
MDuss

( I use google translator because my first language is german.)

• Thinking 1

If I may say something..is this really something we gotta start the usual "but mum, he started first" again?

Sure it´s not the best way of showing the progress but come on mate.. I´m sure it´s not your first PoA (you´ve been playing the game for 5+ years afterall..so you´re not a newbie tbh)  nor the first time you read one of Div´s comments either so you calling it toxic .. it a bit overexaggerated from you too imho. You got the answer you were looking for and Div said what he wanted to say about it so let´s just leave it at that and move on, don´t you feel like this is way simpler for everyone ? :)

• Like 2

I think we do all agree that there is (much) room for enhancements to the game's GUI, including those parts which are made better by community scripts already. The major point of Div was and always is to not post into the bug reports forum unless you are 100% certain that it is really a bug. There are edge cases for sure, but unless it is pretty obvious and you are able to replicate the issue, better just post into QA first. If it really turns out to be a bug that is not known or KK was not informed about yet, it can be still moved over. But in reality, there are probably 9/10 topics in bug reports which are no bugs vs close to zero the other way round, which is what causes the moderators extra work and makes it more difficult for KK developers to keep track (although I am not sure whether KK is tracking the bug reports sub forum at all).

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MDuss said:

I would like to refer to the following posts here, because unfortunately I see no way of clarifying the whole thing with the help of private messages.

There is none, the forum doesn't have a private message system (the only things that can somewhat emulate that in a limited capacity are only available to mods and admins).

I've read your whole post carefully, and although it's a pleasant surprise, I must say that what you're actually saying doesn't match the thread title you've chosen at all. You only seem to be mildly dissatisfied with the rules I applied to your post(s), and arguing that they're unclear to you or maybe unfair (and I'm not sure from reading your post that you're aware that moderators are players just like you, not Kinkoid employees). That's a very small complaint and it isn't really about my moderation itself.

The title you've given to this thread is "Toxic Moderation". I don't think you know what this means. "Toxic" in general conversation but especially online is a VERY derogatory term to describe someone's behavior. Claiming, through your title, that there is "toxic" moderation on this forum is a VERY nasty accusation. And it doesn't fit at all with what you're actually complaining about in this case. Even if I had locked the thread without posting any explanation in it and given you a temporary ban from the forum for breaking this rule again despite your previous warning about it, this would still have been perfectly acceptable moderation and fine and above board behavior from me as a moderator. It would have been less nice than what I actually did (and it would have been less work for me), and you would likely have been more annoyed by it, but I would still have simply enforced a clear forum rule and applied a penalty perfectly reasonable and in line with my role as a forum mod. Very far from toxic.

"Toxic moderation" would have been something like me making a post actively insulting you, shouting at you and then giving you a very harsh penalty like a very long ban for what at the end of the day is still "just" posting something in the wrong place. I would honestly feel insulted by this title if I wasn't like 90% sure it's a language barrier thing and you didn't mean what this actually says. So yeah, you might want to change it to something more neutral like "Complaint about my post getting moderated" or "Question about the Bug Reporting forum rules", or something like that.

As for what you're actually saying in your post... You seem dissatisfied with my enforcing the basic rules for posting in the Bug Reporting subforum on your recent post and possibly also on your older post which already made the same mistake and already prompted me to warn you. Well, sorry to hear that, but these rules are really simple, they're spelled out really loud and clear in a really visible sticky thread right on top of that subforum. I shouldn't have to remind people of them 8 days a week, let alone warn the same player twice for not following them.

When in doubt, post in QA first. Always. Never post in Bug Reporting unless you're reasonably sure you have identified an unknown game bug (not necessarily a global one, but NEVER an individual issue that only affects you as far as you can tell, or a minor issue that's already common knowledge). Simple as that.

EDIT: To be clear, I'm not going to answer your specific questions because that's neither my role nor my expertise. These are questions for Kinkoid devs, or Support. And as I already said in the sticky you failed to follow twice, I am neither Support nor a Kinkoid employee.

Cheers. Div*

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

• 6 months later...

I don't have a problem with the moderation in this forum per se

But I've got opinions with a small suggestion in it. It also has a , for me funny, ironic part.

It's that, when you apply rules strict you make the forum less accessable by adding time spent just to participate. Being more relaxed against
minor rule breaking, not "demanding" that you know for example how this forum work on where to post... and knowing whether there already is a thread or ...

Compare to what if you didn't... either mod at all.. or adding work for mods (that have donated time to know forum and make it best for everyone)

Doing that methinks more relaxed attitude is preferred , especially since I think it will lose a lot of player in near future due to more time needed for Labyrinth.

The irony is that the add of medium hard and how they will work.. ie the added time spent, made me spend even more time... in forum... and the fact that I've got caught in a beuorocratic trap that stole my time and more to correct their mistakes... and almost all of them do this... dump time-demanding crap that they get paid to do on you. I'm getting near the end of that crap and it's very much on my mind. I've partly used this game to get away from that...

Edited by Stoned Jesus
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

2 hours ago, Stoned Jesus said:

Compare to what if you didn't... either mod at all.. or adding work for mods (that have donated time to know forum and make it best for everyone)

It does not only cause efforts to mods, but also costs additional time for other forum users, at least active ones: I (try to) have a close eye on the bug report forum, to catch bugs which may be important to me or my guild as well. And when it is spammed with non-bugs, dupes, questions, etc, it costs me additional time. And when I am a longer time not on the forum, and have no time to go through all unread posts, I am very happy when the bug reports forum really only contains real bugs, and 2nd best is well moderated, i.e. irrelevant topics closed etc.

Also, for casual forum users, who just want to check whether others face the same issue they have, it is very beneficial if they can quickly see this on the first page of topics on this sub forum, instead of having to navigate or search through lots of pages of non-bugs, dupes etc.

Is it really that hard and uncommon to read an FAQ one single time, when you enter a new community, before doing a post? It costs you time one time, and saves many others time regularly, when everyone behaved like this.

2 hours ago, Stoned Jesus said:

dump time-demanding crap that they get paid to do on you.

While this fits for KK and the games, it does not fit for the community mods. Overall, moderation saves time (in average per community members incl. mods, my honest opinion), and mods are not "paid", but minimally compensated with ingame currency.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

49 minutes ago, Horsting said:

It does not only cause efforts to mods, but also costs additional time for other forum users, at least active ones: I (try to) have a close eye on the bug report forum, to catch bugs which may be important to me or my guild as well. And when it is spammed with non-bugs, dupes, questions, etc, it costs me additional time. And when I am a longer time not on the forum, and have no time to go through all unread posts, I am very happy when the bug reports forum really only contains real bugs, and 2nd best is well moderated, i.e. irrelevant topics closed etc.

Also, for casual forum users, who just want to check whether others face the same issue they have, it is very beneficial if they can quickly see this on the first page of topics on this sub forum, instead of having to navigate or search through lots of pages of non-bugs, dupes etc.

Is it really that hard and uncommon to read an FAQ one single time, when you enter a new community, before doing a post? It costs you time one time, and saves many others time regularly, when everyone behaved like this.

While this fits for KK and the games, it does not fit for the community mods. Overall, moderation saves time (in average per community members incl. mods, my honest opinion), and mods are not "paid", but minimally compensated with ingame currency.

I should have been more specifed.
First I don't mean a drastic change, it's more of a... sometimes less is more thing
I agree with most of what you said and you give good examples when it working for you with strict rules.
Let me give you one where it's not.
I use forum for info about game. First check for giftcodes, new bugs, next new feature etc. I'm not that interested in opinions more than part in discussions , I want arguments with opinions.

Therefore I have no need to read all and I rest a bit in my argument on claiming that the normal, standard thing. Not my need specifically but that few read everything. So I know a few threads very well:

I get very frustrated when useful info gets moved to another thread 'cuz it fits better there. It steals time when I have to use search... and sometimes it's just gone... cuz... reasons.
In that situation I'd prefer if mods instead of moving just copy and paste.. or make their own version with same info or...
Why not do that instead, 'cuz it breaks the rules... and people will have to scroll to much or ..

... is what I mean when I say more relaxed. Not "screw the rules"  apply them a bit softer.

The extra time demanded from mods is mostly the time needed to consider when to do what.
It's not a big thing ,but I think KKs attitude makes it worth at least considering.

and also.. time spent on correcting people.. you cant learn internet what to do or how do it... just deal with it, saves not only time but if applied it can actually lessen the frustration all mods everywhere get.

Edited by Stoned Jesus
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

Okay, I was more referring to the (mis)use of the bug reports forum, this very topic here was about. So you refer to moving individual posts around. Yeah, this is probably a double-edged sword. On the one hand, for those which were participating in the very topic or even writing the very posts which are then moved elsewhere, it can be distracting/confusing/annoying, and while moving things around, indeed sometimes mistakes happen, posts can be lost etc. On the other hand, if it is done well, it can be a benefit for other readers, who find all relevant information regarding a specific topic more streamlined in one thread, instead of scattered in multiple threads and in case with cross-references back and forth. Or one saves time by not reading posts which are too much off-topic in a thread (because they were moved elsewhere).

There are also these extreme cases with endless threads, where everything is on-topic, but it is just too much for anyone to read through, like the Labyrinth thread, where I wished someone would find time to extract the relevant finds and information into separate topics, or one well sorted FAQ. As if it wasn't bad already, there is a second Labyrinth thread, without any other topic, just in Q/A, so that one needs to remember where which info was posted, searching through many pages in both topics to find something particular posted earlier 😄. Nobody is perfect, and some threads just organically grow into monsters, without anyone doing anything particularly wrong. So yeah, while I usually agree to better leave things as they are, unless one really sees a split/move/merge of posts as real benefit, there are also cases where some pro-active action can be beneficial, channelling relevant information into some separate better sorted place, better earlier than when its too late to have any chance.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

I am off topic in this thread, but that's was part of it. I did search  for a suitable topic as I had pushed the limit a bit in Labthread.
It wasn't specifically about the game... it was about forum moderation so... OT obviously

And there was a thread on moderation, bad title should have started new topic or find better one... but it's not totally wrong in this one so...here we are.

And I don't post much in this game, and that's the main reason. If you get something wrong, you will also get annoying and sometimes very rude corrections. Fuk that... I don't take crap like that... so I'm better off just reading, it ain't worth the effort to participate. Whether the forum loses something with that is not for me to say... could be that they don't have to deal with an asshole that can be very annoying if he knows he's right. A real asshole sometimes.

Getting even more OT in OT... me been bad. sry

Edited by Stoned Jesus
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [Questions or Comments] Forum Moderation

TL;DR

1. Yeah, this thread's title was terrible and super misleading even over a year ago when it was originally posted, and MDuss never followed my suggestion to change it to something more neutral and accurate. I've changed it myself just now.

2. Never mind being off-topic in the off-topic section. With the title change, let's just make this thread our own and keep it as a place to ask about or clarify stuff regarding forum moderation in general. Problem solved.

3. @Stoned Jesus Man, I'm not sure which post it was, but it sounds like your whole speech about forum moderation and how to apply rules and stuff really boils down to one or a few post(s) you made or were following and got moved and it was mildly inconvenient for you to search for them after the fact. Overreaction looks like an understatement and I think you're actually annoyed by a lot of other stuff (especially the new slash upcoming Laby Floors) than you're actually discontent with how we moderate the forum overall.

@bolitho76 has been a bit more proactive than most in moving posts to more relevant threads, especially moving stuff out of Chit Chat when the discussion grows beyond a quick, well... chit chat. ^^ It helps a lot in keeping the forum tidier for everyone perusing it, from us mods all the way down to pure lurkers who hardly participate but still read or even follow some threads. Also he typically leaves one post with a link or comment in the thread the posts used to be specifically to say "hey, I've moved this and that to (thread name, often even a link)". This is more than enough. If we just copied and pasted the stuff that's off-topic but kept it where it doesn't belong, it would defeat the purpose of moving it in the first place and make things more confusing imho, not easier to follow.

Apart from that, as @Horsting summed up really well already, the only thing we tend to be strict about is posting stuff that's not a legit bug report in "Bug Reporting". We used to have to be just as strict with Gift Code threads, as well, but it's been a long time since anyone used these inappropriately, so we don't have to these days. Sadly, a LOT of people routinely post anything from pure garbage to complaints to basic questions in "Bug Reporting", and it's been the case consistently for many years now. It's typically people who otherwise never post, so they don't know better, and they often don't care enough about people who use the forum regularly to make any effort for them (and that includes you lurkers who just read stuff silently, that's still a legit and important use of the forum). So yeah, I need to swing my hammer way more often there than anywhere else on the whole forum.

That's pretty much it, though. Aside from really obvious shit that no mod on any forum would tolerate like hate speech, personal attacks or pure spam... We very rarely give anyone formal warnings, temp bans or more for much these days. Especially since @Luna - Kinkoid added a cool function for us mods fairly recently: when we lock a thread, we have the option to send an "alert" to the thread's OP directly now. We used to have to send them a Warning manually, but an "Alert" leaves no trace on their account and is just to let them know their thread has been locked (and why, and whatever, we can even give them the option to reply, though I haven't tried it yet).

TL;DR for real? ^^ I think we're pretty damn relaxed about rules in general. More than ever before, I would say. Most of the time even when someone does something wrong these days, we just tell them and ask them to do this or that instead next time. We don't punish them or make it a big deal by default (especially for routine stuff like you seem to have in mind), unless it's really persistent or disruptive.

Also: the work we do as mods isn't really "already paid for" if you will. We're getting compensation for the average time we supposedly spend moderating the forum, and that's a fixed monthly amount. So when I take a week off, one could argue I'm getting compensated for nothing on that particular week. But conversely, if I spend 5 extra hours in a row helping people out on something that happened to pop up that day, and/or closing, moving threads etc. I'm not getting any "overtime" for that either. ^^ So you're wrong: if we spent even more time and effort than we currently do in order to make up for people not following basic rules instead of telling them to follow them, it would cost us more efforts and stress for no extra compensation. And I'm a big believer in not shitting where you eat, so even beyond that I think it's important everyone using the forum pays a little attention to where they post and a little time to search for what they're looking for, rather than posting whatever wherever and then expecting mods to clean up afterwards.

5 hours ago, Stoned Jesus said:

If you get something wrong, you will also get annoying and sometimes very rude corrections. Fuk that... I don't take crap like that... so I'm better off just reading, it ain't worth the effort to participate.

I think this is purely stuff you're projecting from past experiences on other forums, with other mods (or maybe with me like 3-4 years ago if you caught me on a really bad day), or just unfounded assumption that we're the type of community that would be okay with making fun of people for not knowing something or not getting something right. I feel we're much closer to the opposite honestly. Not just mods, but regulars and people who post in general. I make mistakes or ask questions regularly myself, even noob questions sometimes and we even have a whole subforum not just okay with but dedicated to that. Aside from very rare and/or ancient incidents, I see nothing but kind and supportive exchanges all over this place on a daily basis.

Most importantly, reading pretty much all of your posts from today, I get a strong sense of exhaustion and you seem to be burned out on the game right now (with the new floors for Laby being the starting incident, but it's clear you were already close to the limit before that). I'd suggest taking it easy, trying to play a bit more casual or maybe even taking a little break, man. I hate to see you stressed out over a game like this, especially since you're usually so chill (okay part of that is me projecting a cool stoner personality on you due to your choice of avatar and nickname, but then again you didn't choose these by happenstance ^^). Here. Take a puff of virtual ahem perfectly legal rolled cigarette from yours truly, my dude. :ph34r:<3

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

TL;DR

1. Yeah, this thread's title was terrible and super misleading even over a year ago when it was originally posted, and MDuss never followed my suggestion to change it to something more neutral and accurate. I've changed it myself just now.

2. Never mind being off-topic in the off-topic section. With the title change, let's just make this thread our own and keep it as a place to ask about or clarify stuff regarding forum moderation in general. Problem solved.

3. @Stoned Jesus Man, I'm not sure which post it was, but it sounds like your whole speech about forum moderation and how to apply rules and stuff really boils down to one or a few post(s) you made or were following and got moved and it was mildly inconvenient for you to search for them after the fact. Overreaction looks like an understatement and I think you're actually annoyed by a lot of other stuff (especially the new slash upcoming Laby Floors) than you're actually discontent with how we moderate the forum overall.

@bolitho76 has been a bit more proactive than most in moving posts to more relevant threads, especially moving stuff out of Chit Chat when the discussion grows beyond a quick, well... chit chat. ^^ It helps a lot in keeping the forum tidier for everyone perusing it, from us mods all the way down to pure lurkers who hardly participate but still read or even follow some threads. Also he typically leaves one post with a link or comment in the thread the posts used to be specifically to say "hey, I've moved this and that to (thread name, often even a link)". This is more than enough. If we just copied and pasted the stuff that's off-topic but kept it where it doesn't belong, it would defeat the purpose of moving it in the first place and make things more confusing imho, not easier to follow.

Apart from that, as @Horsting summed up really well already, the only thing we tend to be strict about is posting stuff that's not a legit bug report in "Bug Reporting". We used to have to be just as strict with Gift Code threads, as well, but it's been a long time since anyone used these inappropriately, so we don't have to these days. Sadly, a LOT of people routinely post anything from pure garbage to complaints to basic questions in "Bug Reporting", and it's been the case consistently for many years now. It's typically people who otherwise never post, so they don't know better, and they often don't care enough about people who use the forum regularly to make any effort for them (and that includes you lurkers who just read stuff silently, that's still a legit and important use of the forum). So yeah, I need to swing my hammer way more often there than anywhere else on the whole forum.

That's pretty much it, though. Aside from really obvious shit that no mod on any forum would tolerate like hate speech, personal attacks or pure spam... We very rarely give anyone formal warnings, temp bans or more for much these days. Especially since @Luna - Kinkoid added a cool function for us mods fairly recently: when we lock a thread, we have the option to send an "alert" to the thread's OP directly now. We used to have to send them a Warning manually, but an "Alert" leaves no trace on their account and is just to let them know their thread has been locked (and why, and whatever, we can even give them the option to reply, though I haven't tried it yet).

TL;DR for real? ^^ I think we're pretty damn relaxed about rules in general. More than ever before, I would say. Most of the time even when someone does something wrong these days, we just tell them and ask them to do this or that instead next time. We don't punish them or make it a big deal by default (especially for routine stuff like you seem to have in mind), unless it's really persistent or disruptive.

Also: the work we do as mods isn't really "already paid for" if you will. We're getting compensation for the average time we supposedly spend moderating the forum, and that's a fixed monthly amount. So when I take a week off, one could argue I'm getting compensated for nothing on that particular week. But conversely, if I spend 5 extra hours in a row helping people out on something that happened to pop up that day, and/or closing, moving threads etc. I'm not getting any "overtime" for that either. ^^ So you're wrong: if we spent even more time and effort than we currently do in order to make up for people not following basic rules instead of telling them to follow them, it would cost us more efforts and stress for no extra compensation. And I'm a big believer in not shitting where you eat, so even beyond that I think it's important everyone using the forum pays a little attention to where they post and a little time to search for what they're looking for, rather than posting whatever wherever and then expecting mods to clean up afterwards.

I think this is purely stuff you're projecting from past experiences on other forums, with other mods (or maybe with me like 3-4 years ago if you caught me on a really bad day), or just unfounded assumption that we're the type of community that would be okay with making fun of people for not knowing something or not getting something right. I feel we're much closer to the opposite honestly. Not just mods, but regulars and people who post in general. I make mistakes or ask questions regularly myself, even noob questions sometimes and we even have a whole subforum not just okay with but dedicated to that. Aside from very rare and/or ancient incidents, I see nothing but kind and supportive exchanges all over this place on a daily basis.

Most importantly, reading pretty much all of your posts from today, I get a strong sense of exhaustion and you seem to be burned out on the game right now (with the new floors for Laby being the starting incident, but it's clear you were already close to the limit before that). I'd suggest taking it easy, trying to play a bit more casual or maybe even taking a little break, man. I hate to see you stressed out over a game like this, especially since you're usually so chill (okay part of that is me projecting a cool stoner personality on you due to your choice of avatar and nickname, but then again you didn't choose these by happenstance ^^). Here. Take a puff of virtual ahem perfectly legal rolled cigarette from yours truly, my dude. :ph34r:❤️

Haven't read all yet , but you assume way to much. Been playing since -19 and I check a few threads most days. Guesstimated... Id say I see something once a week-3 times month. Not big problem but enough for me not to be active in the forum. It would take to much time... 'cuz you know. I play other games and write in those forum... 'cuz they are just that... a bit more relaxed on the rules... and I think those forums are better. They're certainly more active.

And also , been working with how to (try to) avoid bias for 7 years. Being a pro doesn't mean that much tho, 'cuz I wasn't when i learned it. And I am mostly self taught.

* it's a bit ironic that it took for me to not care about the game to have the time to participate. I'm still doing the tasks in game , but I doubt I'll do it next week. And when I participate just a bit in forum I quickly started having full bars... still spending about same amount of time.

* The bias thing is part of my having some "fun being an asshole"... it's kind of way to both use and test my own thoughts on bias. If I'm to easy to understand, I'm usually getting my real point across... often about overall effect...
Just by letting ppl know I work with bias mess shit up. Stupid ppl tend give my Opinions way to much value and I get no feedback... just a lot of ppl agreeing or disagreeing... that info is useless to me. Hence my forum style, which also is a bit chaotic 'cuz tone is so different in different forums. In that way I have "workaholic habits"

-----------

Technically this should be in the Questions part of forum, right?
cuz it is has questions, but it's more of using a genuine (I honestly don't know) questions as tool and also ,methinks, get points I've made clearer

The suggestion and the feedback section... is the name and usage derived from language , french to english? To me suggestions would be the obvious place for just that, making suggestions (about game and game-related things) but now it's looks like a weird general section to me.

And feedback would be the place for me to start whining about the non existing user-friendlyness and the time demanding and the "do this in sequence" events... things I don't like.

Where do I whine ?

Edited by Stoned Jesus
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Stoned Jesus said:

Haven't read all yet , but you assume way to much.

Rrright. Since you didn't take the time to actually read what I took the time to type for you, your assumption on how much I assume doesn't interest me much.

The bias thing is part of my having some "fun being an asshole"... it's kind of way to both use and test my own thoughts on bias. If I'm to easy to understand, I'm usually getting my real point across...

'Kay. This basically sounds like trolling to me, and/or being (or pretending to be) drunk or stoned while posting, if I'm being generous. It's annoying, not particularly funny (especially when you sound like you're taking your "deliberately poor communication" nonsense seriously rather than for shits and giggles).

Technically [+ a lot of seemingly disingenuous semantics nitpicking that's not worth a response]

Not interested in an exercise in futility like this. Especially not when this started as you pretending to have actual points to make and things you wanted to discuss or even suggest to us about forum moderation. If I scoop down to the level where I dignify "this should be in Questions because it has a question in it"... I guess you'll have fun from trolling me successfully, but that's about all this can lead to. No, thanks.

Where do I whine ?

Everywhere it seems. And for now in this here thread specifically. That's more than enough.

Nice one. You managed to lure me into caring about your feelings and trying to comfort you, even though if I read the above correctly, you basically have neither any relevant point to make about anything, nor do you even feel strongly about anything. You just wanted to stir the pot and have fun seeing who responds to it and in what way. Cool story, bro.

If that's all you're about when you participate in a forum, then please stick to the other ones you find so much better. We don't have time to waste for the sake of your amusement over here. Cheers.

PS: I've merged your post from one hour ago with your existing one. Please avoid double posts in general. You can Edit your post from the three-dot menu next time you want to add or change something and no one else posted since your last post.

Div over and out, here.