Missing Event Rewards

Anon89

The Cum again Event ended today and I didn't collect all the rewards, notably girls too.

I bought the monthly card as it says you get all rewards of the latest events but it seems not to work.

Do I have to do anything to get the previous events rewards?

Well, when a feature says: Activate this to get rewards you missed, I activate it and I don't receive them, that appears to be something not working as intended, commonly in this context also referred to as "bug"

3 hours ago, Anon89 said:

I bought the monthly card as it says you get all rewards of the latest events but it seems not to work.

Tbh monthly card has clearly listed events from which it restore\collect missed rewards

image.png.03cb5b8edc18abfebf0b0974fa25c963.png

they are ordinary +-monthly repeated so ALL is not the word should be used in this case... 

Edited by HentaiGuru

The Seasonal events were included in the card autoclaim. KK added this information not to the card description, but it was added in the Infopart in the eventwidget.

All of the "Path-Events" are covered by the card autoclaim so you can use the term "all" because in CE, OD, LD, MD, MDR are nothing to claim (ok, the gem chest in CE or OD, but that's not the core of event) and LC and CbC are Contests and not related to the event duration. BB is not a Path event but the only one with relevant claimable rewards and is the exception from the rule.

What could be a part of the problem with the card is that we have Sunday and perhaps there are some steps to finishing the purchase, so that the card can start to work fully, that needed activitys from Banks or KK side.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

The Seasonal events were included in the card autoclaim. KK added this information not to the card description, but it was added in the Infopart in the eventwidget.

Oh, i missed that info then.

Well, then there is a chance that missed rewards wil be granted with card daily rewards when they first appear

On other side there is chance that they will not be granted because card bought after event ends - and as Seasonal event isn't common there may be different ways to handle this from KK - "no refunds for missed rewards" is well known KK policy

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Anon89 said:

This might be a legit issue. I'm a bit surprised only one player posted about it, so there's a chance it's a minor issue specific to your situation (or not widespread). If so, then an in-game ticket is your best bet.

Until we have confirmation from Kinkoid if there's an issue with the unclaimed rewards of that SER and the monthly cards' autoclaim perk. @Tohru - Kinkoid @Luna - Kinkoid please?

• Like 2

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Heya, in these situations, it's best to open a ticket so our support team can investigate and ask you for more info, etc. 😊