Event girls not dropping

Tenou

5 minutes ago, Allie said:

The RNG has been pretty weird this event:

Ishtar dropped day 5, Cupid on day 6, immediately followed by Solveig (the Ninja's harem girl, which I've been grinding for a month), and then a couple battles later, Spring drops.

Not complaining ;), just feels weird.

Anyway, I'm done, now to grind affection items.

gratz with all three girls (and Solveig).

Sixth day of the event and still nothing!!!

Since Wednesday I fought against Dark Lord ca. 45-50 times a day (10 times each 3h20 min beetween 7 a.m. and 11 p.m.). So already I have somehow 160-170 battles for Cupid. As I wrote previously I also fought 20 times for Spring (on Monday), 20-30 for Cupid on Tuesday and  today 5 times for Ishtakhr.

And no drop at all. So mentions about that within 120 battles in the event you have to get a drop is bullshit. I'll write how things are done at the end of tommorow.

It's unfair and really frustrating. And I'm not going to spend my kobans to refill energy cause I feel that discount was made in order to grab our kobans for nothing in exchange. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lindstrom300 said:

Sixth day of the event and still nothing!!!

Since Wednesday I fought against Dark Lord ca. 45-50 times a day (10 times each 3h20 min beetween 7 a.m. and 11 p.m.). So already I have somehow 160-170 battles for Cupid. As I wrote previously I also fought 20 times for Spring (on Monday), 20-30 for Cupid on Tuesday and  today 5 times for Ishtakhr.

And no drop at all. So mentions about that within 120 battles in the event you have to get a drop is bullshit. I'll write how things are done at the end of tommorow.

It's unfair and really frustrating. And I'm not going to spend my kobans to refill energy cause I feel that discount was made in order to grab our kobans for nothing in exchange. 

well no. the discount was made because of the 3-year anniversary of Nutaku.
this action was done on the Nutaku server version because of said anniversary, so to make it fair, they also did it on here.

You have to be unremitting and not falling down any battle, when you go to bed, remember to set up a three hour alarm clock. According to one of the players I know he got all event girls on Wednesday, and I got nothing at the time, which made me very anxious. I got the first event girl on Thursday, and I got the two of the rest yesterday. I started to think that I didn't have enough time to get all the event girls, and I should need to use kobans, and even complain to the developers.

3_[$E)@SIII{96D1H[B9$5C.png

I think this is the worst I have ever done with event girls. Other than when I sleep I have been using my energy before if fills up and so far none of them have dropped for me yet (I even purchased more energy a few times)

Finally got one :)

Edited by SpinelesS
Finally got one
  • Like 2

Early this morning Spring dropped. I hope for the real spring soon too as I'm so done with winter.

Cupid dropped early on. After I had some runs on Finalnecia for cash and gifts, but I've yet to get one. Harder than girls it seems. 

I'll do some runs on Ishtar today, but not really care about her. So I'll probably get her. ?

13 hours ago, lindstrom300 said:

...And no drop at all. So mentions about that within 120 battles in the event you have to get a drop is bullshit...

No one said that, what I did say was: " Now, my own calculations tell me that a chance for an event girl to drop is around 0.9%, so in a mathematical perfect scenario girls would be dropping around every 112 tries". I'm highlighting both times I mentioned "around" and when I specified a "mathematical perfect scenario". That definitely doesn't mean that within 120 battles you "have to get a drop", far from it, that means that on average all players would get a drop around the 112th try. That means that if there is a player who is getting a drop on the 10th try (several examples on this discussion), there is going to be another one who is getting it on the 214th, and on average, both got her on the 112th try, even if both cases are on the extreme contrast of the equation.

If it makes you feel better, once I had to battle bosses around 2,000 times to get a drop (not for a festival girl, but a regular boss' girl, those have an even lower drop rate later in the game), but on other occasion I got two girls on two fights, one after the other.

So there are no rules that you are definitely getting a girl after certain tries, only probabilities to get them. Although there are rumors that when you get near to a month without drops, the probabilities start increasing, but we are talking about numbers way higher than 220 tries, and closer to my 2,000.

• Sad 1

Dropped Cupid and Ishtar on Nutaku on the frist day, as i remember within the first 10 fights.

Till now no drop for Spring, i dont think i will get her till the end of the event.

On Hentai Heroes i didnt get any girl fpr the first five days. Day 6 Cupid and Ishtar dropped within 10 fights and today finally Spring after maybe 30 fights after Ishtar.

The setting should be changed, its really frustrating to get nothing for days. But as all of u with no drops can see: Its possible to get 3 girls within 40 fights, even on the last day of event.

Edited by TTM78

On 1/26/2018 at 9:05 AM, Peregrine Took said:

Oh, they're listening to us!  They got Abrael wrong, I believe.  And because I'm not charm in any of my accounts, making the effort to upgrade Abrael is hardly worth it.

You should save your kobans for Epic Pachinko.  You might have more luck that way.  If you've managed to save up 5,400 kobans you could try the 10 play option - 1 girl guaranteed, but you could get more than one.  You would have a great chance of winning an event girl (including Santa Claudia), but also exclusive girls available only in Epic Pachinko and some are incredibly gorgeous.  I won't have enough for 10 plays this time but I might have enough for the Valentine's Day revival when it comes.

You might get more than one from doing single games of epic pachinko if you want to gamble since you only ever get one and only one in 10 times epic pachinko.

20 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

congrats to everyone who got something this event.

i'm still hoping to get at least one before the end of the event, but i have a feeling it won't happen even if i spend kobans. guess i'll wait another year xD

Wish you luck! I think that using kobans right now would be a good decision, because of the "Beat them all" promotion - 105 kobans instead of 150. You are going to give small amount of kobans to refil your combativity bar. At least worked with me better than investing in Epic Pachinko.

I have played against bosses around 450 times on this festival. I got Spring on the 3rd day, Ishtar on the 4th, and 7 hours left and still no Cupid. I'll keep trying until the end, and if 10 minutes before the closure of the festival I haven't gotten her yet, I'll invest up to 630 kobans for 60 additional tries.

I don't even like Cupid that much, the ones I wanted were Spring and Ishtar, but gotta get every girl I can. 

2 hours ago, jyepie said:

does clearing your internet history make any difference? cleaning your browser? i wonder if it does, have you guys tried? 

Event harem members have a set drop rate most people don't understand that they're not quest item drops so they don't drop for everyone this is the free way to get them also the main reason they normally do 2 instead 3 event harem member from bosses is people complain about not getting them when it's cheaper to get them from bosses using the normal prices battle energy koban refill system to get them from bosses but now we have the one time only 30% battle energy refills which people should take advantage of until they get them to drop.

2 hours ago, pirateKing said:

I still got none of them and the event is about to be finished :( 

I would recommend to the team to make it a bit easier to get the event girls, thank you

This is the easiest time to get them due to it's the first time they have given 30% battle energy refills don't expect that to happen in any future events any time soon since even with the 10 times epic pachinko you do not get to choose who you get it's random.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

In my case, I got Cupid in the 4th day of the event with more or less 500 battles (w/ energy refills). I'm losing hope, because until yesterday there's still no girl drop. But after few battles (total of 300+ battles), I got Spring Spirit. Few hours ago I'm desperate to get the last girl so I spend almost 2K+ kobans. At last Ishtar dropped. Don't lose hope guys, but honestly this is the most hardest event that I've experienced. Goodluck!

Untitled.png

Edited by Mori-kun
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pirateKing said:

With all due respect, energy refill means nothing if you still can't get a single one of them my friend, as in my case

They have a set drop rate so yes the discounted energy refill does help a lot since the more you fight the higher the chance they will end up dropping.

Don't expect it again anytime soon either because they did it for the nutaku 3 year anniversary even when it's just the normal non discounted koban price for battle energy refills i get the event harem members before spending the same amount of kobans that costs to play 10 times epic pachinko and in that you get a random harem member from the list in epic pachinko you don't always get a event harem member and even if you get a event one this event has 5 of them

• Like 1

FINALLY!! man with only ten minutes to the end of the event I finally got spring. what was quite ironic since spring was the first girls I thied to get...7 days with only very few delays on using energy I got cupid-chan in the second day,ishtar in the sixth day with the first kobans refil,and after three more refills(I was desperate) on the last day nothing of spring... when I finally was ready to spent whatever it takes of kobans to get it...it came on natural,without need of another refill...event complete I almost fail...NEVER GIVE UP GUYS!! 

But seriously kinkoid team,3 girls in a seven days event???? man,I had a reasonable luck,many players spent too much and don't got anything!!

• Like 2