Event girls not dropping

Tenou

Yeah, I really can't complain. Cupid is the first festival girl I lose after Gwenaelle, I guess I was having too much luck until now.

But if Kinkoid keeps making these kind of revival festivals, I think we are going to start having even 4 girls per small event, since festivals are going to start overlapping. D:

On 1/28/2018 at 12:06 AM, Chthugha said:

gratz with all three girls (and Solveig).

Oh, lucky you!  This has been my worst ever event.  I have all three girls, but only over a number of accounts.  In one game I had nothing at all, including normal battle team girls, except Lola.  I had a total of 6 legendary gift items drop, which is pretty good considering how valuable they are.  With one day to go, I had to concentrate on getting cash to do upgrades, so I battled Finalmecia, even though I have all her girls now.  Managed to have two legendary knickers drop though and these were very handy indeed to upgrade Noemy.  I believe that there was definitely a change in probability of drops for this event because compared with Winter Chill, it was a total contrast.  I adjusted the Winter Chill for the same length of time when Hari and her mother dropped.

However, having said that (and noting my earlier comments that drops for me have been very patchy) I guess this wasn't my time because others have reported great success.  I haven't been buying a recharge of combativity though (saving my kobans for Epic Pachinko instead) and I wonder if this has been the secret of the successes reported - more turns and the greater the likelihood of getting a girl over a short 7 day stint, even though the probability remains the same for each turn at battle.

• Like 1

Spent about 2600 Kobans on refills.  Took me maybe 10 battles to get Ishtar, 25 or so to get Spring and the rest of the 7 days I spent on Cupid.  If I estimate correctly, I fought Dark Lord about 50-60 times a day so let's be conservative and say that's about 350 battles just with normal refills.  Out of 2600 on refills, I spent about 2400 on Dark Lord.  So that's another 228-229 battles there.  All in all I fought Dark Lord just under 600 times for Cupid and got nothing for it.  I was hoping that after Spring and Ishtar dropped so close back to back that RNG would be turning in my favor.  Then I remembered that RNG is a fickle being and settled in for the realization that I would likely not be getting cupid at all.  Congrats to those who got all 3 though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mihai said:

I got 0 girls this event...I can't say I wanted any, but just for collection's sake...-_-

That's usually my reason for doing it too.  Cupid wasn't exactly one that stood out as "oh I have to have her" but it would have been nice.  At this point, I'll just keep saving up kobans to do epic roulette once a month or so to help collect girls I don't have.  I'm not gonna blow them all on refills like I did this time.

6 hours ago, Blast Hardcheese said:

That's usually my reason for doing it too.  Cupid wasn't exactly one that stood out as "oh I have to have her" but it would have been nice.  At this point, I'll just keep saving up kobans to do epic roulette once a month or so to help collect girls I don't have.  I'm not gonna blow them all on refills like I did this time.

If you know Ranma 1/2 than cupid is a must have. It was a great surprise for me. :D Love that series. Read it all. 

• Haha 1