Karxan

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

This may have been covered in a previous convo, i can't recall; when doing Affection Upgrades, should i prioritize 5✰✩⚝⚝⚝ girls over all else?  At least until i get 6⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝⚝s?

For combat purposes? Yes.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
В 22.08.2023 в 07:54, DvDivXXX сказал:

В боевых целях? Да.

Обоснуйте, почему это важнее, чем накачивать привязанность 3 ✰✩⚝ , 1  девушек??? 

Simply - yes, this is not the answer. I would like to be more specific about what this affects to a greater extent?

Edited by Vovantillo
  • Thinking 1

9 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Обоснуйте, почему это важнее, чем накачивать привязанность 3 ✰✩⚝ , 1  девушек??? 

Just when I thought your automatic translator was fixed. ^^

This topic has been covered at length in various threads over time. It's probably included in one of the sticky guides or FAQs in this subforum, even.

From a gameplay perspective, upgrading a girl (giving her stars, not levels) only affects the girl herself, in two ways:

1. It improves her stats. That's only relevant for girls you might use in battle.
  2. It increases the amount of Ymens (cash) you can collect from her in your Harem.

That's it.

Only 5-star and 6-star girls matter (most of the time) for battle purposes, so they should be the priority when using your affection items.

Of course, in terms of personal enjoyment, it's still nice to unlock any girl's pose pics and affection scenes. But upgrading a 3-star or a 1-star girl doesn't give you anything else.

---

It's a different story for levels (and that topic is covered in a few guides and various threads here too). Any girl (slightly) increases your HP ("Ego") in battle when you level her up. So even a 1-star girl is a bit better for you at level 250 than at level 1 (or even up to 750, in theory). But since leveling a girl beyond 250 requires gems, you shouldn't do that for girls you will never use in battle.

Except for the process of unlocking all the levels: for that, you need to bring 100 girls to level 700. The number of stars they have don't change the costs, but their rarity does. So it's highly recommended to use as many Starting and Common girls as possible for this, because they are very cheap to level up. Of course, you should prioritize 5-star girls of that group as well, but there aren't enough of them so you'll also need to level up 3-star and even some 1-star girls too. And then your M6s and L5s, of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those which are looking for more numbers: Each start/upgrade increases all 3 attributes of the girl by 30%, based on her zero-start stats. So as a simple example, if a girl has 100 Know-how, the upgrades will raise it like this:

• 1st star: 100 => 130
  • 2nd star: 130 => 160
  • 3rd star: 160 => 190
  • 4th star: 190 => 220
  • 5th star: 220 => 250
  • 6th star: 250 => 270

So with 5 stars upgraded, a total stats increase (and hence team power you get from this girl) to 250%.

• Like 1