Seeking Ravi-Sama's CXH Crystal Balls ​🔮​​🔮​🔮​​🔮​🔮​​

Karxan

Okay, @Ravi-Sama, how do you do it?  Figure out how & when girls return?

Narkisha Onix was originally in the Back to School event, when i got 25💖s for her, then i think Nite Club gave me another 25💖s for her, but do you have any clue when she, an E3, will Return & how/what kind of event?  Boss Bang? DP? PoV/PoG?  I watch for her every SM & DD.

i'm having to make this post because idiots & fucking trolls are trying hard to cancel AHSoKA, & parodies might be all i get...

palantir 480x200.gif

(me searching using every 🔮 i can get...)

• Juicy peach 1

9 hours ago, Karxan said:

Okay, @Ravi-Sama, how do you do it?  Figure out how & when girls return?

Narkisha Onix was originally in the Back to School event, when i got 25💖s for her, then i think Nite Club gave me another 25💖s for her, but do you have any clue when she, an E3, will Return & how/what kind of event?  Boss Bang? DP? PoV/PoG?  I watch for her every SM & DD.

i'm having to make this post because idiots & fucking trolls are trying hard to cancel AHSoKA, & parodies might be all i get...

palantir 480x200.gif

(me searching using every 🔮 i can get...)

She (Narkisha) appeared on Classic event, which means that she may appear on Mythic Night club! So watch the night club.

Also, as every girl that you're having 40+ shards of (apart for Mythic girls), they can appear on the SM shop.

Ok, a list of the ways to get girls:

Quests - There's 1 girl on each world/story (execpt for the 1st one). There's nothing to do, but to make progression on the story, and you'll get them.
Villains - There are 3 girls that appear on each villain (not counting event girls). The best way to get them - well, is to fight the villains and wait for the shards to drop :)
Night club - play the night club and get the girls.
Champions - Beat the champions. When you beat the 5th stage of each champion, you'll have ~50% chance to get 20 shards (or a Mythic night club orb).
Club champions - join a club, fight the club champion, and when you beat it, you'll get shards according to the damage that you've made.
Pantheon - Beat levels 500, 100, 1500 & 2000 of the Pantheon (easier said than done)
Classic events - There are 6 girls on each one, 1 from finishing the missions, 2 on the night club, 2 with villains and 1 with champion.
If you don't get them, they will find their way to the Mythic night club later.
Orgy Days - Revivals of Classic event girls from previous years.
Anniversary events - special revival events, with some new girls on it
Mythic Days - as it sounds, the days to get Mythic girls (with a lot gold, using fists and potions). They are revived on Mythic Days Revivals
Legendary Days - You can get some new (or old) legendary girls, by fighting villains. They are revived on future Legendary Days and on PoG
Legendary contests - one new Legendary girl on each month. They are revived once on the Path of Glory.
Seasons - 2 new girls on each month. They are revived once on Cumback contests.
Path of Attraction - 4 new girls on each month. They are revived once on Cumback contests (so you have only 2 chances to get each of them)
Path of Valor - 2 new girls on each one (lasting 14 days). There aren't known revivals for these
Boss Bang - There are no known revivals for these, but some were revived on the Anniversary event.
Double Penetration - There aren't known revivals for these girls
2 promo banner girls - if you finished the Sexfriends offers and didn't get them, send a ticket to the support :)
Seasonal Events - 4 new girls on ech one. They are revived on Seasonal Events Recumming (or whatever it's called)

There're also girls on the Places of Power.

I'm hoping that it's clear enough, I tried to make it as comprehensive as possible while also being easily readable ;)

Edited by OmerB
  • Thanks 2

On 8/30/2023 at 12:22 AM, OmerB said:

Mythic Days - as it sounds, the days to get Mythic girls (with a lot gold, using fists and potions). They are revived on Mythic Days Revivals

• MD: Mythic Days (3rd, 3 days, monthly) - new M6 mythic girls.  Save 10k kos & 5 SP for it.
  • MDR: Mythic Days Revival (23rd, 2 days, monthly) - Old MD girls revived in order of release.  Shards are scarce, so save more than an MD, and expect to use 50x CP skips.

((Polishes & rubs the Mythic Orbs🔮, even lets Missy Cyrass RIDE THE BIIIG ONE, trying to divine Mythic Narkisha's Sweet Return...)) (expectation 1 yr)

can't find the blog w/the "ComiX Harem Back to School" event, to see what type it was & figure when OG Narkisha Onix will Return...  thought it would be this month but i seem to be wrong?

Edited by Karxan
(expectation 1 yr)

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

((Polishes & rubs the Mythic Orbs🔮, even lets Missy Cyrass RIDE THE BIIIG ONE, trying to divine Mythic Narkisha's Sweet Return...)) (expectation 1 yr)

can't find the blog w/the "ComiX Harem Back to School" event, to see what type it was & figure when OG Narkisha Onix will Return...  thought it would be this month but i seem to be wrong?

Original Ahsoka Narkisha was from a CE in September.  Which means she should be available in the mythic pachinko, aka night club.

FbkLO0RXwAE5Jj5.jpgFbgFZsUWQAMLU_6.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 9/6/2023 at 10:18 PM, OmerB said:

That also means that she's supposed to be in the near Orgy days!

Confirmed!  She (Narkisha Onix) is on Pomelo!  I have 50💖 Shards💖 from prior events, so just waiting on regen & stuff!

Good Luck & FUN ALL!!!  ❤️🔥

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 10:14 PM, Karxan said:

Confirmed!  She (Narkisha Onix) is on Pomelo!  I have 50💖 Shards💖 from prior events, so just waiting on regen & stuff!

Good Luck & FUN ALL!!!  ❤️🔥

So did yiu get Narkish Onix?

Edit: Ok, I see that you did! 👍🏻

Edited by OmerB
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Karxan said:

Definitely the high point/bright spot of my week!

Tomorrow i might take the time to check when Regina Hex released so i can plan for her!

I can tell you that she will be on Legendary Days on December (alongside a new girl), and on the extra PoG on January.

It seems like you accumulated a nice amount of 5 stars girls, if you'll level them up, you could form a nice attack team from 5* girls.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

I can tell you that she will be on Legendary Days on December (alongside a new girl), and on the extra PoG on January.

It seems like you accumulated a nice amount of 5 stars girls, if you'll level them up, you could form a nice attack team from 5* girls.

Thanks!

Working on it!

• 2 months later...
On 9/23/2023 at 5:31 AM, OmerB said:

She's Baaaaaackk!!!  39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖39💖!!!!!

ava0-1200x.webp

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

She's Baaaaaackk!!!  60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖60💖!!!!!

This time in PoG!  should i make a PoG thread?

• Thinking 2

Until @Ravi-Sama comes back (if he does), I think it would be wise to lock and unpin this thread for now, as it's no longer up to date and obviously Ravi's balls aren't around to for us to gaze into anymore.

EDIT: Ah, okay, I thought this was the original thread by Ravi, but I can see this is just a CxH version done by @Karxan. Alright, I'll leave it open, then.

Still honestly all regular posts only come from Omer, Karx and Jelom on the CxH forum these days. You could make do with the Chit Chat thread alone with such a small group to discuss with.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Updated
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mythic days Revivals:

@Karxan I made it for you. Of course, Kinkoid can change the order and timing of the MDRs (as they did on HH).
BTW, on July-August Kinkoid tends to mess things up, with additional MDRs.

The seven other (older) Mythic girls who aren't listed here had their revival events on 2023.

Edited by OmerB
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 9:40 PM, OmerB said:

And a link to my Legendat Days and Path of Glory Revivals Crystal balls:

AH!  Ya beat me to it!  I was just about to add it here with @bohammettuz's!  Thank you!

I was rereading these & thought they'd be beneficial to Link here!

Keep in mind that the PoG girls list is from a while ago, and the pattern just changed. It used to be 1 LC and 1 LD girl each month, going in order, but it being somewhat random on who was on the free and paid sides.

Now we just got an instance with the next expected LC girl (The Lady) and a BB girl (Red Carnation) instead of the expected LD one. We'll have to wait for a bit to see any new pattern.

• Like 2