[September 3rd, 2023] Mythic Narkisha 🟢

Karxan

image.png

Wildman,

Starting today and ending on the 6th of September, you have to face Grey Golem for a chance to win the mesmerizing Mythic Narkisha.

Her powers allow her to supercharge an item, giving it electrifying force. She is a blazing little hurricane.

Do you have what it takes to get her for your Harem?

Mythic Narkisha 🟢 - parody of Ahsoka Tano

ava0-1200x.webpimage.gif  

✰✰✰✰✰✰

💚🟢Exhibitionist/Green💚🟢

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi edit: added image & .gif. Karxan Edit: WIP
  • Thanks 1

• Karxan changed the title to [September 3rd, 2023] Mythic Narkisha
  • Ravi-Sama changed the title to [September 3rd, 2023] Mythic Narkisha 🟢
6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm excited for this one even though the art style isn't as appealing as I'd like, b/c I love the Ahsoka parody.  

Not sure if I'll get her or not, but I'll definitely make progress.

SSSame!  Art seems a bit off but still good.  I'll be hoarding my CP & Gold for her, fo' sho'!

Karxan Edit:  @Ravi-Sama, Question: do i get Astral Amethyst's Potion at the 1st opportunity or just reserve gold for more CP?

Edited by Karxan
Question: do i get Astral Amethyst's Potion
  • Like 1

Ok, I wrote this in the chit-chat thread, since there wasn't a dedicated topic for this MD, but this is the right place... Narkisha is the 4th Exhibisionist (🟢) Mythic girl on CxH! 😱 While there are other elements with only one Mythic girl. Getting enough green gems to level them up will be difficult...

She's definitely not my favourite art-wise, most of the other Mythic girls are better looking imo (bar Kira and Lupa, who are my least favourites)... but she's okay.

• Hug 1

21 hours ago, OmerB said:

Ok, I wrote this in the chit-chat thread, since there wasn't a dedicated topic for this MD, but this is the right place... Narkisha is the 4th Exhibisionist (🟢) Mythic girl on CxH! 😱 While there are other elements with only one Mythic girl. Getting enough green gems to level them up will be difficult...

She's definitely not my favourite art-wise, most of the other Mythic girls are better looking imo (bar Kira and Lupa, who are my least favourites)... but she's okay.

Yeah, i'd had a late start, and was still waking up, hence my making this thread about 3hrs after your Chit-Chat post.  No harm!  Next time you want to post regarding an active event & there isn't a dedicated thread yet, feel free to make one!  ;)  Me & Ravi can't get them all!  *shrugs*

@Ravi-Sama, can we get this pinned & featured, please?  Thank you!

Karxan Edit: 

Mythic Narkisha 🟢
1st CPx50: 4💖
2nd CPx50: 8💖
===========================
Total 💖Shards: 12💖

Edited by Karxan
Total 💖Shards: 12💖
  • Like 1

Mythic Narkisha 🟢
1st CPx50: 4💖
2nd CPx50: 8💖