Tmer in League resets after action

swavolt

This is a visual bug. In fact, kobans are only spent on what is left until you receive a new unit (not only in leagues, but everywhere). For example, if there was about a minute left, then one koban will be spent, and not 13 for 35 minutes (or whatever is needed for any parameter). This value also changes when the page is refreshed. Naturally, after receiving a new unit, the timer will start from zero.

Well i try to explain as i can - it works like this now:

you not buy separate "6 fights" - you bought TIME you need to wait for this 6 fights caped - so in league you charged for 5*35min (13kobans *5 less discount) and for 5 minutes you were short fot sixth fight - it is less then 13kobans - it is not shown in total sum when it calculated at refill window - you can only notice this difference after refreshing main page - konabs go slightly higher. so you bought like 180 minutes - not 210=35*6 - and it refreshes timer - so you not lost 30 min - you kinda saved 10 kobans

It affects all energies you may refill - season, story, villian fights - here you can read all about it

Edited by HentaiGuru

6 hours ago, swavolt said:

egeneration was by 5 min - i buy 6 fights

you bought 5 fights and 5 mins to 6th fight (5/35 parts of it) and spent 5*12.8+12.8*(5/35)=66 kobans. Although upon purchase it was displayed as 6*12.8=77 kobans. However, the extra 11 kobans "debited" from your account "returned" to your account when you refreshed the page.

8 hours ago, Master-17 said:

However, the extra 11 kobans "debited" from your account "returned" to your account when you refreshed the page.

Of more precisely, they were never debited from your account, but only the script (frontent) that runs in your browser does not know about the exact timer and just assumes and displays the full price being payed. When reloading the page, your actual koban stock is retrieved from the server (backend), where only the correct 66 kobans were debited in the first place.

I find this also confusing for new players (everyone who does not know about it), and I adapt my refill behaviour the first month(s) I played this game, i.e. only did refills when a timer just ended. Sure thing that the displayed timers need to run in the browser, but it would be perfectly possible to retrieve actual server-side timer status when clicking the refill resp. confirmation button, to show the correct koban price on confirmation page and on page immediately. Easier would be certainly to just not reset the timer so that the full price is always correct, unless you refill to/above the max storage.

• Like 1

you are all right.

and i say what horsting say - Easier would be certainly to just not reset the timer so that the full price is always correct, unless you refill to/above the max storage.

full weekly regeneration is 288 times.

so 96 player you can fight

you become at begin 15, 18 or more free - better card more free

101 player

more player are you must buy - less player (by now i havent seen) have more time and must not buy

i would find it better when max player are 100 so i lost no time also i will/must buy

but at the end of league you can make 10 fights then full

regeneration is 20 min and end is 30 min

you can wait 20 min and buy 9 fights

or you buy 10 fights and no regeneration because in 30 min  no 1 fight because end and fully new

so buying at end is lost time 0 - 34 min

• Like 2

1 hour ago, swavolt said:

i would find it better when max player are 100 so i lost no time also i will/must buy

Agreed. But I think there is a good reason why the amount of players per league differs between 99 and 104 somehow (observed in D3). The overall amount of players in D3 varies, depending on the amount of previous D3 leagues, how many players they contained, the amount of previous D2 leagues (x15 promoted players) and the amount of deleted accounts from previous D3 members. Probably the algorithm first creates 99 player D3 leagues, until there are less than 99 players left. Then the remaining players are put into each of the leagues 1 by 1. So if there are e.g. 2350 D3 members, then it would create 23 D3 leagues, with 73 players left. All leagues then get 3 additional players and 4 leagues get one of the last players, to have all left 3*23+4=73 players sorted. So finally 19 leagues have 102 players and 4 leagues have 103 players to give all 102*19+103*4=2350 a home. If there is no leftovers league with 1-98 players wanted, then this is probably the best way to solve it, accepting the little variance.

That would be possible. Then everyone was assured to do all fights with natural regeneration only, while currently it is probably 50:50 depending on the size of the league and monthly card. My point was that a flat 100 members in all leagues is not possible. But I see you said "max players", I somehow misread it as fixed amount previously. So indeed currently it is a little additional benefit for monthly card holders, potentially saving you some kobans as long as you do not buy refills anyway around blessings reset to max out your average.