Compensation for that f*****g update during the end of daily contest!

BBBBBB-B

I wonder if that degenerates alternatively gifted persons would care to compensate players who can't get their high tier places in daily contest again?! And could somebody please ask them not closing the game for their f*****g updates right at the end of the daily contests?😡

There seems to be at least one compensation in that the Orgy Days gets extended for another day.

Doesn't help of course with the missed Cumback Contest, Daily Contest and the reset time of the seasonal event.

Downtime for updates and/or bug fixes should really be done only after Daily Reset time or at least three hours before reset time.

Going downtime just 45 minutes before reset time is just inviting for player frustration, regardless if events end or things like leagues reset.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Horsting said:

However, see it as a compensation for those who are living in a time zone or working at a place where they cannot be online before reset.

They know the rules and makes their decision to play the game or not. As for me, I hate the winter shift in lightsaving but not arguing: that is known rule for everyone so I make my plans accordingly.

The orgy day missions were given again so that players who didn't get to finish cause of the update can and don't miss out on the possible mission guy. With regards to contests the way kinkoid see is you have 20-23 hours to do contests and will likely never compensate for anything for missed opportunities at sniping.

You wrong, guys, they don't open it again, they just add extra day to complete yesterday missions. I completed it all yesterday and get no one new coban mission today.

So I just miss two 1st places in two daily contests, and suppose not only I 😡But who cares? Eat what you get and don't argue.

29 minutes ago, Oliver66 said:

Not sure how it worked out for everyone but I had completed all the OD missions and still logged in today with 72 new ones to complete.

I have it exactly like this. I too had already completed all Orgy Days missions regularly, yet got every mission a second time today to "farm" some extra kobans.

I am going to miss today's bonus because of the ridiculous amount of extra missions today. I guess I didn't notice sooner. And I don't want to be up another 5 hours to get them all in 6 minutes increments.

Well, it dawned on me that it is still net gain if I use kobans to finish them all. So I guess I am just more annoyed than really losing out.