Someone's not very broad minded..

jamanga

1 minute ago, Master-17 said:

Perhaps this was even his girlfriend’s favorite position, because it was very difficult to defeat him.

That's not possible, since Shtupra is CH while he selects HK positions 😉. Although, theoretically on stage 5 it would be possible, as then positions from all classes can appear. But otherwise only Visor and Matsuda can match poses, which is why they are usually harder than Alban resp. Ryu.

8 hours ago, Horsting said:

That's not possible, since Shtupra is CH while he selects HK positions 😉. Although, theoretically on stage 5 it would be possible, as then positions from all classes can appear. But otherwise only Visor and Matsuda can match poses, which is why they are usually harder than Alban resp. Ryu.

I didn’t say that I had the same situation with this particular champion. It seems that this happened just with Matsuda.

• Surprised :O 1

I have also noticed another pattern, or rather it's been a pattern for me at least.     🙂

Not only do I get 3 or 4 (or even all 5) of the same poses, but for at least the past 6+ mths, it gives me 3, of the 4 different poses (usually 1/1/3), then while I'm re-drafting to find the best correct girls, it constantly puts up a ton of my girls with the one pose that it didn't put up to use, with many times it being 3 or even 4 girls with that un-used pose per new draft. To me, this suggest that the algos are purposely written this way, as it happens EVERY time, not just once in a while or even often, but for every single stage.

And I can't even remember when it was for the last time during a non-final stage, that I was given all 4 different poses, as it has been close to a year at least, if not even longer.       DOH!!!      LOL