Epic Pachinko

oogleflorp

Hello all,

Love the game, started playing just over a month ago now I guess. Seems like I was lucky last event as I got both Hari and Bunny's mom but have only received Ishtar so far this event.

My question is I almost have enough to do the 10 play of epic pachinko but how exactly are the odds? Is it really better to do the 10 play rather than doing them separately?

Thanks

Not sure of the odds but with Epic Pachinko you are guaranteed 1 random girl from Pachinko list that you havent already got (boss drop, event etc) and only 1 girl, the other 9 drops will be random rewards from drop lists. Single Epic Pachinko gives you the low chance random girl drop every time, so 10 chances to get girl. Some people have said that they get more than 1 girl whilst others have got 0. At the end of the day it is up to you, do you want a garanteed drop of 1 girl or do you feel lucky and want to try for anywhere between 0 and (theoretically but highly unlikely)10.

11 minutes ago, oogleflorp said:

Thanks for the replies so far, does the guaranteed 1 girl & 1 legendary gift mean that you only get 1 girl or if you do the 10 play there is a chance for more than one girl?

1 spin x10 games get only 1 girl, neither more nor less (if you have all the girls will not give you anything xD)

i got a girl in the spin 7, for me the best choice is x1 although it happens very badly in each shot. I haven't played anymore pachinko for fear of winning a girl who could get in battles against bosses.

Thanks guys, almost had enough to do the 10 but felt a little lucky as I just got to the Juy Sea today and got Eugenie on my first battle with Edwarda. Ended up trying nine time getting 4 epic equipment, 4 legendary equipment and Queen Titania.

Battled Ewarda a dozen or so more times but no other girls as of yet, hoping to get spring spirit before the event ends.

10 times epic pachinko = you get one and only one

1 times epic pachinko = means you might get more than one in 10 spins or none at all it's a gamble you take the chance of getting more than one or none the best time to try 1 times epic pachinko is during a event like now since event harem members have a higher drop rate.