Labyrinth coins too low to achieve the girl

Tamara_xox

It appears now that the Labyrinth resets daily.  On easy mode (the only available one) I get about 2k coins a day.  The 5 star girl costs 66,000 coins.  This means its not even likely attainable if a person plays every single day of the month long contest without missing a day.  This reward seems quite a bit more poor than what one would achieve from Path of Glory or the other month long contests where one can get a 5 star legendary girl (which I consider at least somewhat of a standard as 3 star girls are mostly useless except for harem padding along with 5 star common/epic/rares).  Some of the Labyrinth fights give a little money, fists or kisses, but the rewards are far less than one gets with other PoA/PoV/Pog contests and the girl costs way more.  I think the price for 20 shards needs to be more around 8-10k to be in line with other contests.  The consistency needs more balancing.

Thanks for listening.

• Like 4

Also, daily rotation is only until 13th, afterwards it's rotating ever 48h. It allows to get the girl very closely when playing through all 3 floors every 2 days. But considering this, it does not make sense to offer anything else in the shop, as buying it would mean you cannot get the girl. And indeed it is not uncommon that one cannot play the required 30 minutes (additionally) every 48h for 60 days in a row.

Others might argue that only 40 shards are required, as then you can get the girl in SM shop. The same was argued already for the HA/SE shop. Some veterans might have quite a stash of saved SM coins, but mid/long term it is not even possible to get even half of the usually not obtained ME (RL/SE) girls, as SM coins one gets per event/month are too low. Loading another girl inside every 2 months means that you will just have an increasing number of girls in SM pool you will never be able to obtain.

So I fully agree that the Laby coin rewards should be raised or the costs for shards reduced, so that everyone has a realistic chance to get the girl, and ambitious players have some coins left for other offers.

• Like 4

At the moment we have only the easy stage of the Labyrinth available. We don't know if we can play the 3 stages one after another (in this case the coin rewards will increase significantly alone out of the fact that you can collect more coins from more levels) or if we have to choose one difficulty and collect what we can get from there (than we have to look how much more coins the normal or the hard stage give).

Until we know more about the next stages it's hard to say that the Labyringht coins at the easy stage should raise or the costs for shards should reduced in my eyes. There are some needed informations for theese demands not available at the moment.

If we have to deal for a very long time with "only" the easy stage I fully agree with the demand to raise the coins or lower the costs, don't misunderstand me!

• Like 1

I hope it won't be all 3 difficulties but a choice, since 3 difficulties every 2 days is a lot (too much) to do. And I hope they are fixing all the bugs before adding anything else to the Labyrinth. Until then, like for the first 60 days period, higher drops/lower shard prices would be nice.

• Like 3