[ December 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days 48

bolitho76

HH_Twitter_Post_3.thumb.webp.f6b60a475fe8bc1b1784b54b5bb646c3.webp

Girls:

Mission Girl: Xmas Rabby

Villain Girls: Rozana (Ninja Spy), Christmas Bunny (Gruntt),  Lee Lee (Edwarda), Santa Claudia (Donatien), Nice Lotti (Silvanus), Strapped Virginia (Bremen), Naughty Azana (Finalmecia), Christmas Sifra (Fredy Sih Roko), Lieutenant Kayle (Karole), Alexandra (Jackson's Crew)

Champion Girls: Gift wrapped Regine (Matsuda), Reindeer Murane (??), Christmas Ankyo (Romero)

Pachinko Girls: Shadow Astis, Nori, Leila, Chains Dove, Bruma Cockit, Naughty Lavender, Alex Pussywig, Nice Andra, Xmas Lenaelle, Santa Claudia 3, Winter Agate, Hateya, Xmas Ninja Elf, Baker Brittany, Jolly Pelagie, Xmas Lupa, Bernadette Barda, Kinky Hanna, Xmas Hari, Santana, Jordan, Xmas Bunnys Mother, Ghostly Present Winter, Nice Flynn, Naughty Atina, Fae Marjora, Commander Cattleman, Santa Claudia 2, Whipping Talissa, Christmas Arcana

Edited by bolitho76
Mod Edit: Updated
  • Thanks 4

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Sorry, I tried moving a couple of posts from Chit Chat to your thread, but the forum ended up making Omer's post the thread's OP since it had been posted earlier than the actual OP. Bit of a mess to clean up. ^^

We've lost Omer's post in the process (at some point I generated like 5 duplicates of it and when I tried deleting one, they all disappeared, sorry @OmerB ).

I'll just quote myself instead of messing with the timeline any further:  

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, I have... this:

image.png

Which concludes my catching up with any and all past CE girls this year. Since KK stopped adding any new girls for OD specifically, that Claim button is what I'll be looking at every OD from now on. And it also means I'm not about to have any girl available in MP anytime soon. ^^ First world problems, though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Shit, only now I noticed that I have a girl available at Romero (the easiest champion)...

I lost 3 days of fighting him 😢 so I won't be able to get her, max 42 shards (Funny thing, I have 7 shards of Christmas Ankyo).

I'm expecting to get 3 girls from the villains (Nice Lotti, Santa Claudia and I'll be going for Alexandra too).

Edited by OmerB
  • Hug 2

image.png.880b06bb0217a118169b3708594fd8a3.png

Event done.

I had 3 Girls avalaible:

- Strapped Virginia who was a Villain Girl at Bremen. Got her after 198 combativity from natural regen, Labyrinth and DP.

- Nori who was Pachinko only Girl. Got her at her appearance in the MyP Roation with 10 MyPx3 Orbs

- Shadow Astis who was Pachinko only Girl. Got her after only 3 EpPx1 Orbs (after the bad droprate while CE a nice step back in direction of an average longtime droprate, but not nice in case of the Daily Contest today at .com)

Next time I have Girls in OD avalaible should be February with Val Kalissa and Val Notka. The other 4 remaining Girls in my OD Pool are from August.

• Like 1
  • GG 3