Question(s)/Problems

In both Comix Harem and Hentai Heroes, there is a prize in each which I'm not able to collect because it will not stop and it also appears I'm not able to go back and get it to stop where I'm able to collect the prizes in each game!!!  I'm not a monthly card holder either, so I would not be able to collect them after each ends.  The events are Diamonds and Lust, and Agent 0069.  Very frustrating not being able to collect the items in each game, can anyone help to correct please?

This is not the place for this topic.

Questions go to the Q&A sub-forum, and bug reports... well, go to the Bug report sub-forum.

Now, I didn't quite understand your question. Event girls are time-limited, but they will appear some time later, in another revival event (or in Path of Glory for Legendary contests and Legendary days girls in CxH). Most olayers don't get all of the girls. For many of them, you need to spend lots of gold/kobans, to open the extra path, where they are located. For some it's worth it, for some it's not.

@holymolly can you please move this to the Q&A place?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, erimar266 said:

In both Comix Harem and Hentai Heroes, there is a prize in each which I'm not able to collect because it will not stop

I think you refer to the bug with the scroll bar at the bottom of the event widget of the Mega Events. The Bug is reported to Kinkoid. What you can do is, hoover over the rewards of the free Path and than use your mouse wheel to scroll.

• Like 1