[January 23th, 2024] MDR #35 – Moe Bunny

[January 23th, 2024] MDR #35 – Moe Bunny
1st CPx50: 4💖
2nd CPx50: 6💖
3rd CPx50: -💖
=========================================
Total Shards: 10💖
*with Shards rapidly depleting.  Last reload before reset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/me/hack/uberuser/r/0/hackmod - renames Thread - [January 23th, 2024] MDR #35 – Denial No Bunny

• Hug 1

Moe Bunny get

Had some really good drops early on, well above average, only dragged down by the godawful last sandalwood. Had to spend 10 refills, that is twice as many refills then I used for my cheapest sandal, and that one had twice as many shards.

704 total combats is quite good, I think that might be my lowest number of fights needed. the only ones that get close is VR Neono (752 fights) and Matcha special revival (744 fights) but I had 14 shards from previous mythic days with Matcha. My usual needed fights seems to be around 850-950. Ume currenly holds the top spot in needing most fights with 960.

hhMoeBunny.jpg

hhMoeBunny2.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
grammar
  • GG 6

22 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I think on .com they should increase the available shards vor MDR, they are gone much too fast.

The last few Mythics I tried to get had quite a bit of surplus on day 2, it seems to me a lot of people, me included waited for Moe Bunny, I never had the right ressources ready when she cam up in the past, so getting her finally was great and there might be a few more people like me out there (I know, scary thought)

Edited by SamRei
  • Like 2