[January 25th, 2024] PoA #45 - Sexy Space Shenanigans

• bolitho76 featured and pinned this topic

"Total Shards Remaining: 0"

Well, i 'was' planning on Nike for 💖Shards & the 70 Villain fights i have to do for PoA.  Now i have to decide how long to wait for a good chance at 💖Shards or to give up on Nike...

• Hug 1

Completed the free path in 3 days.
Following what I said last month, the labyrinth really changes a lot how I approach PoA and other events which requires resources.

Keeping my kobans for everything that is thrown at us and also because there is a MD, DP, MDR next month and I don't know what mega event will be coming up which might require kobans too (koban cards).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

I ended this month PoA with all tasks fullfilled - done the last needed Villain fights 15min before end of the event, but the 50K points were no problem with the CbC Gem spending objective.

• Like 2
  • GG 1

This one had mediocre art for both free pass girls and very nice art for the ones on the koban pass. That's unusual (it tends to be either similar or seemingly random, with many past PoAs having some of their best art in the free pass).

Anyhow, I'll get to see and enjoy more from this one in a couple of years, hopefully (at the current rate of CbC and CCbC, assuming they stop reviving the same girl twice in a row as they did two times recently ^^).