Strange error message appearing during Harem cash collection.

Oftenly, while I'm collecting the cash in the Harem page, that message in the picture simply shows up. When I close it, the page refreshes, and I can simply continue collecting. But in the last few days, that began to appear more and more often.

What can be the problem? Collecting money manually is a challenge for it's own, and with this error, it's becoming impossible!

Thanks in advance!

Sem título.png

• Like 1

KK had worked a lot at the Harem in the last weeks and tried to improve the feature. After they fixed most of the bugs who are still active, it should be much better with the Harem in the future. From some chat about problems with the last update I could understand that they now load the Girls in way smaller batches (ca. 20-30 Girls) and so it's possible that you had finished one batch and tried to collect income from a girl with not completed data-load.

As a lvl541 player the income from the Harem shouldn't be such important - with leveld permanent PoPs you should gain more than enough GPx10 Orbs to cover your expenses with selling the equipment you gain from them. I personally stopped collecting income from the Harem years ago after I was above lvl400 and had more than 600 Girls (I had collected income from 5* only at this time for some months, 3* I stopped way earlier).

Mod hat on:

I moved the Thread to Q&A. It's a case between bug and Q&A but it fits a bit more into Q&A.

• Like 1

I get this message on other pages as well, today after login in the first time directly after the first refresh, and in all the games.

One was in leagues, guess the Servers are just too busy.

I don't log out and just reload a page after many hours of absence, usually the loading page is displayed very short, but now even the login screen is shown for a few seconds, before the next page appears automatically.

• 2 weeks later...